Login

russian armor

Ideas Regarding Infantry Sections

22 Oct 2019, 03:27 AM

I like the hammer gammon bombs suggestion, especially because they currently don't inflict engine crits (which I think they shouldn't) and just stun instead. It would be a nice bonus for picking hammer that's definitely on par with the airburst shells in anvil.

However, I think sections' stats are in a decent spot for what they're designed to do right now. Instead of buffing sections, what the faction needs to be not garbage again is a rounding out of its nondoc roster. Right now it completely lacks certain things, mostly mobile infantry and mobile indirect fire. If they had a nondoctrinal mobile indirect fire platform and a sort of mid-tier cqc infantry like pgrens they'd be so much more useable. The lend lease commander is IMO one of the best brit commanders right now and literally everything in the commander except for WP nades and vehicle crew repairs is nondoctrinal for other factions.
22 Oct 2019, 03:59 AM

I'd rather not see brits get a nerf to 5-man squads and weapons.

I'd much rather see more options for straight up upgrades in the other armies.

I really miss the arms race dynamic that happened in COH with stuff like wher veterancy, and the supply depot.

I'd much rather see more permanent upgrades to invest in rather than having a squad's potential nerfed with cosmetic side-grades that don't offer an interesting or significant return on investment.
22 Oct 2019, 09:40 AM

I believe Combat Engineers have 3. It's strange that Conscripts have 1 while everyone else's Infantry get 2 including Penals. That plus the target size, cost, mandatory sidetech, no weapon upgrades, and reserves costing their only weapon slot - must mean that Relic is keeping Conscripts heavily chained because they fear the true power of the Soviet.

That is not very accurate

Combat Engineers have 2
Conscripts and OSttruppen have 1

Ranger have 3
22 Oct 2019, 20:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2019, 09:40 AMVipper

That is not very accurate

Combat Engineers have 2
Conscripts and OSttruppen have 1

Ranger have 3

My mistake, I thought I remembered being able to have 2 weapons + Flamethrower, but I might be thinking of Sweepers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★