- 4v4, 500 VP
- First rounds BO3, Final BO3
- Fixed starting Positions (Allies 1,2,3,4 | Axis 5,6,7,8)
- Teams must play Mixed factions
- Mirror matches are banned
- Observer mode: 5 min delay, no password
Map Vetoes and Faction Selection
- There is a coin toss at the start of a series, adjudicated by an official referee via discord
- The winner chooses to either veto the second and fourth map (greater control over map selection), or pick their faction. If the winner of the coin toss chooses to pick the faction, the loser receives the 2/4 veto, and vice versa.
- Before picking the factions, the teams will veto maps from the map pool of 5.
- The teams must declare their positions and factions, the ones with the choice doing so first. E.G. Allies: 1. Brits 2. Brits 3. Americans 4. Soviets. After a game, the teams switch who chooses and declares first.
- If there is an ace game, I.E. game three in a best of three, the team with the best victory point tally will have the pick of the faction.
- Losses will count as 0 VPs for this purpose.
- The map for this deciding game will be the highest ranked map, that has not been played in this series so far.
- Lateness may result in VP penalities or worse as decided by the referees.
- 5 min break between games. In extreme cases a longer break may be give by the referees. This, however, doesn't happen without the permission of a referee!
- As a team, show respect to your opponents and to the referees. Bad behaviour may be punished.
- The seeding is done by the organisers and is final.
- Match fixing - including not playing to full potential against clanmates - is disallowed and will result in a disqualification.
- Please restart CoH2 before any tournament game activity and close external programmes before playing to avoid crashes.
- On all days, the tounament will be played until a maximum time of 24:00 GMT. If the second round of the day hasn't been finished yet by 24:00 GMT, the games left of that round will be rescheduled. If a game can be started around 23:30 GMT, then the referees/organisers decide if that game will be played.
- Team nicknames are disallowed. All team names must be entered as “Player name 1 – Player name 2 - Player name 3 - Player name 4”
- All players must play only on their primary COH2 Steam account. Players must also register for the tournament under that account.
- Players must have at least 300 total hours in CoH2 on their Steam account.
- If there is any sign of cheating during the games, contact the referees.
- Both Teamcaptains ought to report the scores to one of the referees to make sure they are aware of the status of the rounds.
- The winning team of a match must upload all games, and post them in the discord channel by the name "replay-thread" (link) . You run the risk of being banned from future events should you fail to do so.
- We would appreciate it if you do not stream, so that we can attract as many viewers for the official stream as possible. Consider it as a donation to the tournament.
- TEAMS MUST CHECK IN 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT START TIME. PLEASE USE THE OFFICIAL DISCORD CHECK IN CHANNEL (link)
Bugsplats. If there is a bugsplat within 7 minutes, the game will be replayed. Unless, something along these lines occur: player 1 "bugsplats" after 5 min after losing whole his army except one pioneer. In such case or similar, the referees will make a decision. Should there be a bugsplat after 7 minutes, then one of following things happen. If both teams agree, the game will be replayed. If not and if there is a clear winner according to the referees, that team will be given the win. In case there isn't a clear winner, the referees again make a decision. However. The player that bugsplatted has to screenshot the crash with windows time/date showing! If this doesn't happen within 5 minutes, the referees are allowed to give the win to the opposing team.
The order of the maps here is also how the maps will be seeded.
- Red Ball Express
- Essen Steelworks
- Hill 400
- General Mud
- The sign ups for the Qualification round close at 24:00 GMT, the 6th of March.
- 9th of March: round 1 and round 2 (BO3)at 13:00 GMT.
- 16th of March: round 3 and semifinals (BO3) at 13:00 GMT
- 23rd of March: Final (BO3) at 14:00 GMT
To convert time zones, have a look at this site
If you have problems checking in, look for help in the discord server!
If you want to sign up for the 4v4 tournament, please post the following informations in the discord channel under "Sign-ups". Click here to sign up!
- Player name 1 (captain)
- Steam ID 1 (captain)
- Player name 2
- Steam ID 2
- Player name 3
- Steam ID 3
- Player name 4
- Steam ID 4
We strongly advise you to have a 5th substitute player signed up, in case one of the players can't play. If you don't have a substitute player signed up and one of the player can't play, you will be disqualified!
For the seeding of the Brackets there will be looked at various things and among them is your activity on the 4v4 leaderboards. So start practicing!
The clan Task Force Bravo is sponsoring this Tournament with a minimum of 350 US-Dollars. A Big Thank you to them!
- 1st prize: 200 USD
- 2nd prize: 150 USD
You need a valid Paypal account to receive the money from the prize pool, so if you do not have a Paypal account, make sure to create one before entering this tournament! (The Tournament organizers are not responsible for the distribution between individual players in one team!)
Games will be casted live by Helpinghans on his Twitch Channel. If you want to know when he is broadcasting, then please follow Helpinghans on Twitch and keep an eye on the ticker on COH2.ORG!
If there are any things that are unclear during the tournament, speak with Currahee. The Tournament organizers keep the right to make changes if needed.