The Wild Card Weekend comes first. Teams sign up and compete for one of eight spots. They will earn a team the right to play in the remaining two qualification tournaments.
Twelve 2v2 teams will receive a seed based on past tournament performance, automatch history, and other factors. These teams skip the Wild Card Weekend. They will square off against themselves and the top eight Wild Card teams in the two qualifiers.
The tournament will conclude with the four top teams playing in the Grand Finals on the 8th and 9th of December.
Prize Pool Breakdown
Total: 20,500 US Dollars
- 1st place team: $5,000 per player
- 2nd pt.: $2,200 pp.
- 3rd pt.: $1,250 pp.
- 4th pt.: $600 pp.
- 5th-8th pts.: $300 pp.
- Sign Ups: 12th until 26th of October
- Wild Card Weekend: 3rd and 4th of November
- Qualifier 1: 10th of November
- Qualifier 2: 25th of November
- Live Finals: 8th and 9th of December
SEGA / Relic reserves the right to refuse entry to any team or player with a history of bad behavior, whether it be toxicity, bug abuse, or other such offense.
- Both team members must have completed at least one automatch game in 2v2 or 1v1 during the sign-up window.
- Both tm. must have at least one visible faction within the top 200 in 2v2 or 1v1.
- Players must have played 300 hours or more of CoH2 on their Steam account.
- All players must play only on their primary COH2 Steam account. They must also register for the tournament under it.
- Team nicknames are disallowed. All team names must be entered as “Player name 1 – Player name 2”
Fully fleshed out tournament rules will be announced in the near future.
All stages of this tournament will be played on the current live version of the game (184.108.40.20684).
Lastly, for full information, see the link to the Relic news article down below.