You don't need to be on staff to have your writings published here on COH2.ORG. We would of course prefer if you were, but not needed. Perhaps you just want to write and not bother with the details. That can be handled by the penal troops clearing the minefields. With their feet.
Notes and Who to Contact
- Proofread your work. It really helps that we don't have to comb through your text.
- Be interesting. Vary your paragraph and sentence structure. Play a little too.
- Break up wall of texts with images or things. Just something to save our eyes. Few wants to read 3 thousand words one after another.
- Do your best. And, have fun!
Send To: The Editor in Chief via a Private Message
Old Timer? Want to Rejoin? No Problem!
Just send a message. Tell us how you do and what you have been doing. And why you feel like coming back. Nothing like home!
BOOM! "Oh, God! Not like this... HELP!" A man screams outside the trench.
How to Join Staff
Should be straight forward. Unless... you are in a penal battalion without boots.
Naturally, we do need to set a few. The first one won't shock anybody, but the last one might. Watch out for the knife!
- Decent English. A big surprise!
- The willingness to pull your weight. Come on now, into the gym you go!
- Ideas. You have to figure out what to write.
- Then you actually have to write it...
- Some form of humour. Lacking that, being a shrewd backstabber helps.
Send Your Applications To: The Editor in Chief
What to Expect
No payment. This is volunteer work. There is a learning curve, you will have to read up on things or ask. Don't worry, our staff tends to be friendly. Ready to answer most of your questions.
Also, we do expect you to do the following.
- Log in often to check the staff forums.
- Leave a note in the inactivity thread whenever you become busy with life.
- Help people with their texts.
- Find something to do.
Good luck! Or, good day if you are passing by!