MrSipan is back to bring you another iteration of his action-packed 4v4 Inka Tournament series! Expect some huge slugfest where iron sharpens iron and no mercy will be shown. Interested in joining up? We got you covered with all you need to know below:
General Match Rules
- Game Mode: 4v4
- Format: Double Elimination Bo3 - Final Bo5
- Win Condition: Standard 500 Victory point.
- Fixed starting positions. Allies 1,2,3,4 Axis 5,6,7,8
- All bulletins and commanders are allowed
- Observer-Settings: 5 minute delay, no password
Sign-ups are still open until August 27. To sign up for the tournament join MrSipans official Discord and provide the following Info in the Sign-Up-channel:
- Team's Name: XOXO
- Captain's Name - Steam ID ( The Captain will receive the price to share with the members )
- Member's Name - Steam ID ( Main 3 Players )
- Substitute's Name - Steam ID ( Max. 3 Substitute )
- Team Logo ( If you don't put your logo, One is randomly assigned to you)
Map and Faction Selection
- There is a coin toss at the start of a series.
- The winner can either veto the second and fourth map (greater control over map selection), or pick their faction. If the winner of the coin toss chooses to pick the faction, the loser receives the second and fourth veto instead, and vice versa.
- If there is an ace game, the team with the best victory point tally will have the pick of the faction. Losses will count as 0 VPs for this purpose. The map for this deciding game will be the highest ranked map, that has not been played in this series so far.
- The team that picked Axis/ Allies must also declare factions first in the first game. This team must again declare their factions first in the second game.
- Whiteball Express.
- Road to Arnheim
- Lienne Forest
- Red Ball Express
- All team captains are responsible for saving their replays and uploading them to the designated Discord channel. Link Failure to do so will result in penalization.
- As a team you show respect to your opponents and to the referees. Bad behavior can be punished.
- The seeding is done by the organizers. The seeding is final, and will be done with great care and with the opinions of various people.
- Tournament organizers reserve the right to change the map pool or modify the rules at any time during the Tournament.
Using bugs and exploits:
- All bugs and exploits that a player wants to use must be in-keeping with current conventions as built up over time by the competitive CoH community.
- Ghosting with defensive structures is banned. To clarify any other bug please contact a tournament admin before the tournament starts.
Dates and Times
Games will always start at 14:00 CDT
To check out your timezone click here.
- 4th of September: Round 1 and Losers Round 1
- 5th of September: Round 2 and Losers Round 2
- 11th of September: Round 3 and Losers Round 3
- 12th of September: Semifinals and Loser Round 4
- 18th of September: Losers Round 5 and Losers round 6
- 19th of September:Grand Final
TEAMS MUST CHECK IN 15 MINUTES FOR THE TOURNAMENT START TIME. PLEASE USE THE CHECK-IN CHANNEL.
- Players can take a maximum of 5 minutes in between a single game.
- Players can take a maximum of 10 minutes in between a match (A match is the full series of games.)
- However in fairness to viewers please start as soon as you're ready, and help us move the tournament on.
- If the referees feel like players are purposely taking the maximum every time they can still issue a warning etc.
- Tournament officials reserve the right to make alterations to the schedule based on player needs, special circumstances and other factors.
If there is a bugsplat within 7 minutes, the game will be replayed. Unless, something along these lines occur:
player 1 "bugsplats" after 5 min after losing whole his army except one pioneer. In such case or similar, the referees will make a decision. Should there be a bugsplat after 7 minutes, then one of following things happen.
If both teams agree, the game will be replayed. If not and if there is a clear winner according to the referees, that team will be given the win.
In case there isn't a clear winner, the referees again make a decision. However.
The player that bug splatted has to screenshot the crash with windows time/date showing! If this doesn't happen within 5 minutes, the referees are allowed to give the win to the opposing team.
The Prizepool is 200 USD.
Prizes may vary if more prize-money is donated.
If you want to help out to make the Prizepool bigger you can always contact Tournament Administrator MrSipan via Steam, Discord or while streaming on Twitch for donation details. Every help is much appreciated.
Games will be casted live by MrSipan on his Twitch Channel. If you want to know when he is broadcasting, then please follow MrSipan on Twitch and keep an eye on the ticker on COH2.ORG!