Join this great competitive experience and let's raise our level as a community of this great game. You are all very welcome!
Signs-ups are open now until the 31st of June
All teams that want to participate please join the "La Huaca"-Tournament Discord.
- Team name required.
- Assign a Captain who will be responsible for uploading replays and screens of the Victory.
- Every team is allowed to register one subsitute Player, who needs to be registered alongside the other players
- Steam name and Steam ID of every registered Player
General Match Rules
- Game Mode: 4v4
- Format: Round 1 and Round 2 will be Best of 1, Semi-Finals and Finals will be Best of 3.
- Win Condition: Standard, 500 Victorypoints.
- Starting Positions: Allies will take postions 1-4, Axis will take positions 5-8
- All bulletins and commanders are allowed
- No mirror matches
- Observer-Settings: 5 minute delay, no password
Map and Faction Selection
In the Best of 1 Rounds:
Game 1: Coin toss winner chooses faction first, coin toss loser gets the mapü pick.
In the Best of 3 Rounds:
Game 1: Coin toss winner chooses faction first, coin toss loser gets the map pick.(using command !coin on discord)
Game 2: Coin toss loser chooses who picks faction first. Coin toss winner gets the map pick.
Game 3: VP leader decides who picks faction (allies/axis) first. Map will be random (using command !map on discord)
- Lanzerath Ambush.
- Road to Armhem.
- Whiteball Express.
- Linne Forest.
- All team captains are responsible for saving their replays and uploading them to the designated Discord channel. Link Failure to do so will result in penalization.
- As a team you show respect to your opponents and to the referees. Bad behaviour can be punished.
- The seeding is done by the organisers. The seeding is final, and will be done with great care and with the opinions of various people.
- Tournament organizers reserve the right to change the map pool or modify the rules at any time during the Tournament.
Using bugs and exploits:
- All bugs and exploits that a player may encounter must be in-keeping with current conventions as built up over time by the competitive CoH community.
- Ghosting with defensive structures is banned. To clarify any other bug please contact a tournament admin before the tournament starts.
Dates and Times
Games begin 14:00 CDT
4th of July: Round 1 and Round 2
5th of July: Semifinals
11th of July: Final
To convert time zones, use this time zone converter.
TEAMS MUST CHECK IN 15 MINUTES BEFORe THE TOURNAMENT START TIME. PLEASE USE THE OFFICIAL DISCORD CHECK-IN CHANNEL
- Players can take a maximum of 5 minutes in between a single game.
- Players can take a maximum of 10 minutes in between a match (A match is the full series of games.)
- However in fairness to viewers please start as soon as you're ready, and help us move the tournament forward.
- If the referees feel like players are purposely taking the maximum every time they can still issue a warning etc.
- Tournament officials reserve the right to make alterations to the schedule based on player needs, special circumstances and other factors.
If there is a bugsplat within 7 minutes, the game will be replayed. Unless, something along these lines occur:
Player 1 "bugsplats" after 5 min after losing whole his army except one pioneer. In such case or similar, the referees will make a decision. Should there be a bugsplat after 7 minutes, then one of following things happen. If both teams agree, the game will be replayed. If not and if there is a clear winner according to the referees, that team will be given the win. In case there isn't a clear winner, the referees again make a decision. However. The player that bugsplatted has to screenshot the crash with windows time/date showing! If this doesn't happen within 5 minutes, the referees are allowed to give the win to the opposing team.
The Prizepool is 140 USD.
Prizes may vary if more prize-money is donated
If you want to help out to make the Prizepool bigger you can always contact Tournament Administrator MrSipan via Steam, Discord or while streaming on Twitch for donation details. Every help is much appreciated.
Games will be casted live by MrSipan on his Twitch Channel. If you want to know when he is broadcasting, then please follow his Channel and keep an eye on the ticker on COH2.ORG!