Login

russian armor

Suggestion need to counter WC51

21 Jul 2015, 03:38 AM

Hi

I have problem against this little beast in early game, SU crown car + fire arrive around when i got my first shrek which is manageable also i can sense it coming when I saw SU starting units so i will bring out an AT gun as 3rd or 4th unit. But WC51 is arrive from start when first fighting starts, I only have kurb + 1 volk and eng, or 2 volks + eng, I have nothing to fight this thing off, even my all my units are close together can't fight WC51 off in early game, also WC51 kill infantry quite fast, If i have kurb it can run into my units and killed kurb in the back then drive off with 70% hp left, and usually when first fight starts i don't even have the munition to put a mine yet. so any suggestion to fight this thing?
21 Jul 2015, 05:08 AM
Patrion 14

Hi

I have problem against this little beast in early game, SU crown car + fire arrive around when i got my first shrek which is manageable also i can sense it coming when I saw SU starting units so i will bring out an AT gun as 3rd or 4th unit. But WC51 is arrive from start when first fighting starts, I only have kurb + 1 volk and eng, or 2 volks + eng, I have nothing to fight this thing off, even my all my units are close together can't fight WC51 off in early game, also WC51 kill infantry quite fast, If i have kurb it can run into my units and killed kurb in the back then drive off with 70% hp left, and usually when first fight starts i don't even have the munition to put a mine yet. so any suggestion to fight this thing?

WC51 dies to concentrated fire from anything. If you see it try to dive your kubel, don't do anything. If you try to backpedal, it will kill you. If you stand still and hit it with the full force of your sturm + set up kubel, it will die in seconds.
22 Jul 2015, 03:13 AM
Donator 11

Does the Kübelwagen do more damage when stationary?
22 Jul 2015, 03:20 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2015, 03:13 AMMaxtasy
Does the Kübelwagen do more damage when stationary?

It fires faster in that set-up mode,and since Kubel will never miss the WC51, yeah
22 Jul 2015, 03:24 AM
Donator 11

Okay nice to know.
22 Jul 2015, 13:49 PM

WC51 dies to concentrated fire from anything. If you see it try to dive your kubel, don't do anything. If you try to backpedal, it will kill you. If you stand still and hit it with the full force of your sturm + set up kubel, it will die in seconds.

ok thanks I will try it out
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 21

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment