6 cp: Light Artillery Barrage

the sov doc is way beyond op
20 Apr 2014, 00:00 AM

the sov doc is way beyond op

My wet dream commander must be OP. :D
20 Apr 2014, 03:13 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2014, 14:12 PMKatitof
Aren't you breaking NDA here, therefore making relic even less to want to get actual player feedback?

We are no longer part of the beta. When i did i neither deny or affirm anything. This are things that have already been leaked, showed, said or found on the Worldbuilder. Anyway, yeah i would edit.

Anyway, i didnt found too many updates if any during my stay on the beta regarding the new commanders (balance/bug fix are another thing). I think anyone who test them got their issues at first time but it seems things stay the same.
Seeing the No retreat no surrender being the same makes me a bit worried about the other commanders.

Ontopic:

PPSH
Conscript Repair
AT Partisans
Mark Vehicle
IS2

Assault Grenadiers
Cammo
Single Strafin run
Stuka Dive
Tiger Ace
20 Apr 2014, 04:04 AM

Could someone tell me how to contact Stefan Haines? (or whoever it is who does the Commanders for CoH2?) I think these might just be worth sending these to him, they're ones I'd buy and they're way more representative of the Red Army. Okay, so the Cavalry one would be kinda difficult to implement.

Guards Cavalry Corps

0CP - calls in Cossack cavalry armed with rifles, like Conscripts but mounted, may dismount at any time. Must return to their horses to remount. Upgrade gives PPSHs for all members, extra vulnerable whilst mounted.

1CP - Call in Tachanka, Maxim mounted on a horsedrawn cart, extra fast and no set up time. Roughly similar to an M3, but can't transport and has a maxim's weapon profile, so can suppress but at reduced accuracy. Must fire from the rear.

4 CP (?) Il-2 Recon

4 CP - Ura Pobyeda! All Cossacks for 90 seconds gain increased speed, rate of fire and gain crush on infantry units.

6 CP (?) - Mark Vehicle

Engineer Sapper Regiment

1 CP - Engineers maybe upgraded with Body Armour (increasing armour). Also maybe upgraded to receive PPShs.

3 CP - Conscript Assault Package. (3x PPSh)

3 CP - Engineers receive the ability to instantly place a new type of mine anywhere. It is thrown in a manner similar to a grenade. Only works on vehicles. When a vehicle drives over the mine they receive a crew shock for 4 seconds.

5 CP - Captured Panzerfaust. Engineers receive the ability to use panzerfausts captured from previous battles.

9 CP - ISU-152

Independent Penal Battalion.

1 CP - Independent Penal Battalion. Penal Battalions may exchange their weapons for different ones at will for a small munitions fee (10 - 20 munis) Upgrades include - Long range package (4 Mosin-Nagant M1891-30, 2 DP-28s) Assault Package (6x PPShs) and finally a support package with 2 mosins and 4 PTRD/PTRS AT rifles. If any of these upgrades are selected then the penals lose their Satchel charge but gain a grenade. Assault and long range receive an F1 grenade. Support package receive AT grenade. A flame thrower may not be bought if any of these are selected.

2 CP - Disgraced Former Officers level 1. All Penal units receive a non-stacking bar of vet, taking them to Vet 1 immediately. If a unit is at vet 1 then they receive no further bonus. Any penal units made after this receive this vet bonus immediately.

4 CP - Disgraced Former Officers level 2. All Support weapons that a penal unit recrews receives a non-stacking bar of vet, taking it to Vet 1. As above.

5 CP - Rapid Sentencing. Similar to rapid conscription, but gives penals. Rapid Conscription used to do this IIRC. Will give up to 2 penals

10 CP - Disgraced Former Officers level 3. All Penal units, regardless of status or type, up to and including recrewed vehicles, receive a non-stacking rise in vet up to Veterancy 2. Same rules as above apply.

Forward Exploitation Detachment.

O CP - One time call in of 2 T-34-85s with a Tank rider squad mounted on each. Tank riders must dismount to capture. This call in immediately freezes all income for the Soviet player for 2 minutes and the German player is warned that a Forward Detachment is in the area and provided with half the Soviet Player's resource income for the same time period that the Soviet player is without funding. This'll be hell to balance... Enables future T-34-85s to be built in T3 in place of the T-34-76.

3 CP - M5 Transport detachment. Brings in one M5 with 2 Conscripts aboard armed with DP-28s. Cost matches the call in.

7 CP - Maximum priority support. Toggle-able ability. Provides the Soviet player with double Munitions income in exchange for halved fuel income. MP income takes a small hit as well.

12 CP - Il-2 strafing run..

12 CP - Il-2 Bombing run.

City Assault Coordination tactics.

3 CP - Conscript Assault Package.

4 CP - Conscript City Fighting Package. Provides conscripts with smoke grenades and Panzerfausts. Panzerfausts maybe used on Buildings.

4 (?) CP - Il-2 Recon

5-6 CP - SU-76M coordination. SU-76Ms may place a mark vehicle on a target. The SU-76M in that time must remain alive. Has all the effects of the conventional mark vehicle but the ability is lost if the SU-76M dies. The ability has a significant cool down and Muni cost. The SU-76M also gains the ability to transport tank riders and if infantry are with XYZ distance its sight forwards is increased.

8 CP - 152mm ML-20 howitzer.

Anti-Tank Artillery Battery

1 CP - M-42 45mm AT gun, is intended to be used in concert with ZiS-3.

3 CP - Veteran crews, all AT guns receive target weakpoint ability at Vet 2.

3 CP - AT gun camouflage.

6 CP - Mine fields, the cost of the Standard Soviet mine is halved.

12 CP - Anti-tank barrage. any tank within a certain area when this ability is activated is marked for artillery. As long as they remain in LoS they are barraged by off-map 152mm artillery. Costs a ton of Munis.

Scout detachment.

0CP - Razvedki - elite units that camouflage in cover and are armed with rifles maybe called in from any building or off map. They maybe upgraded in friendly territory with PPShs or SVT-40s. At first they may only decap territory but with an upgrade they may capture fully. They are armed with AP grenades and at vet 2 Captured Panzerfausts.

0CP - Radio interception

4 CP Il-2 Recon run

6 CP Mark vehicle.

8 CP T-34-85 call in.

20 Apr 2014, 08:25 AM

Ontopic:

PPSH
Conscript Repair
AT Partisans
Mark Vehicle
IS2

I hate this commander P2W spam by relic.

But.....since you guys begging for even more P2W commander spam can t you guys adding something new instead of adding the same old crap in a remixed commander?

Like KV-85:

ISU-122:

SU-100:

Adding the same old shit over and over again to a useless commander that nobody in this world will ever use is even worse then adding something new.
20 Apr 2014, 08:55 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

20 Apr 2014, 09:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2014, 08:25 AMAffe

But.....since you guys begging for even more P2W commander spam can t you guys adding something new instead of adding the same old crap in a remixed commander?

Like KV-85:

ISU-122:

SU-100:

Adding the same old shit over and over again to a useless commander that nobody in this world will ever use is even worse then adding something new.

Lol, spam.....

They haven't released a paid commander since November.
20 Apr 2014, 10:00 AM

Lol, spam.....

They haven't released a paid commander since November.

GOOD!
20 Apr 2014, 10:09 AM

Does anybody else want the Sdkfz 250/7 (mortar halftrack) for the German Mechanized Doctrine back? The mechanized grens just feel "unprofessional" for the lack of a better term, the call-in feels like a modder made it.
22 Apr 2014, 05:25 AM

Guards Rifle Trained Infantry Tactics

1 CP - Honorific Title: Targeted ability (targets one squad). Costs 50 MU per use. 60 second cooldown. Conscripts can be well trained in marksmanship by their more experienced comrades (squad receives 6 Guards M1890/30 rifles; speech files changed to that of Guards).

1 CP - DShK HMG Sections: Targeted ability (target is tp_all). Costs 300 Manpower. Other than this, the same as the current ability. Crew armed with Guard M1890/30 rifles.

5 CPs - For Mother Russia: Same as its current iteration.

6 CPs - ML-20 152mm Howitzers: Same as its current iteration.

7 CPs - Kliment Voroshilov tanks: Passive ability and button ability. KV tanks are now available at the Tankovy Battalon Command and from divisional reserves. A button ability will be added to your command bar that will call in a single KV-2 tank; hardcapped at 1, cost is equal to that of the current KV-2 call in. 90 second delay in the deployment of the KV-2 during which resource income drops to 0. KV-1 tanks are also available at the Tankovy Battalon Command.

Guard Motor Flanking Tactics

2 CPs - Faustnika Strelkovy: Targeted ability (target is tp_all). A squad of AT troops armed with captured Panzerfausts is dispatched to the target location. (4men, two armed with PPSh-41 SMGs, one armed with a PTRS-41 (non-slot item), one unarmed. Panzerfaust weapon is equal in statistics to a shot from a Panzerschreck; 10 MU per ability use).

3 CPs - Overdrive: Passive ability. All Soviet vehicles that lack the Overdrive ability gain it at Vet1. Our vehicles are prepared to move at maximum speed to expedite the encirclement of the Fascist enemy!

4 CPs - Coordinated Offensive: Passive ability. All Soviet medium and heavy tanks, and assault guns, can garrison up to two squads (or 14 pop) of infantry. Garrisoned infantry are considered to be in negative cover.

7 CPs - Crew Repairs: Passive ability. Same as its current iteration.

8 CPs - T-34 obr 1944 Reinforcements: A pair of T-34 obr 1944 tanks are made ready to reinforce our position (same as the current T-34/85 call in).

22 Apr 2014, 05:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2014, 08:25 AMAffe

Like KV-85:

ISU-122:

SU-100:

Both are 1943, in which Kursk is upcoming (theatre of war with commanders i bet, because unfortunately, that seems to be the only way that these tanks will be introduced with the current meta), in which i think KV-85 was prototyping while Kursk happened, and t34-85's were nearing their major debut.
These tanks better look awesome, perform awesome, and cost well for their performance (possibly 150-200 fuel)

Also, don't forget Su-122 SPG.

I also forgot that the SU-152 performed during Kursk, the main difference between it and the ISU-152 is less armor and it was less reliable to its later predecesor. Also, its sharp edges distinguishes it from its newer counterpart.

22 Apr 2014, 07:11 AM

Also, the SU-152 was derived from the KV chassis, whilst the ISU was derived from the IS chassis...

Okay lads, who's up for the Prokhorovka Patch? That's what this patch looks like being...
22 Apr 2014, 09:09 AM

While I think building your own commander may be a good idea, I think each existent ability must be awarded with a number of tickets. A commander should not be able to have more than a pre-established number of tickets. Some abilities that are more powerfull should be awarded with a larger number of tickets while other abilities - more weak or underused - should be awarded with a smaller number of tickets. This way the build of an OP commander can be avoided.
I mean, for instance if I build a german commander that will have AGs, G43s, smoke, sector artillery and Tiger Ace he wouldn't be too balanced, would he?
23 Apr 2014, 05:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2014, 05:25 AMVolsky
Guards Rifle Trained Infantry Tactics

1 CP - Honorific Title: Targeted ability (targets one squad). Costs 50 MU per use. 60 second cooldown. Conscripts can be well trained in marksmanship by their more experienced comrades (squad receives 6 Guards M1890/30 rifles; speech files changed to that of Guards).

Would not this be exactly the same as purchasable vet that all the Soviet players despise?
24 Apr 2014, 01:59 AM

Would not this be exactly the same as purchasable vet that all the Soviet players despise?

Since they're Conscripts and they're receiving six slot-item Guards Mosin rifles (oooh, are they REALLY that terrifying to you?) that prevent them from picking up any other weapons, no. It's like the G43 upgrade except that you're getting six rifles and it's a general improvement. It also limits the use of the upgrade more than, say, PPShs which are upgrades that require a certain number of CPs to be reached--you can have a blob of Cons suddenly sprout PPShs, wheras this is limited to one squad every 60 seconds (micro intensive, at least as much so as German huehue vet.)
24 Apr 2014, 02:09 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

For my commander suggestion, I will refer you to this thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★