Login

russian armor

Create your own commander !!! :)

18 Apr 2014, 22:48 PM

Panzer Siege Doctrine

1CP Weapon upgrade (grenadiers and pioneers can be upgraded with STG44 assault rifles)

4CP Light Mortar Strike (fires a barrage of 8cm mortar shells at the target area)

7CP Sturmpanzer Bison

8CP 88mm Pak L-56 (The original 88mm towed AT gun)

12CP Sturmtiger Super Heavy Assault gun
(a Heavy assault gun based on the tiger 1 chassis armed with a 380mm naval rocket mortar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmtiger

Oberkommando West will have the Sturmtiger.
18 Apr 2014, 23:06 PM

This just looks op. Actually, practically all the old leaked beta commander look op. It says:

Overwhelming Armor

1 CP Guards (instead of 1 CP, the current CP of guards)

5 CP Green Soviet T34 Reserves (I can imagine something like 3 crappy T34/76's [slower speed, slower fire rate, more innacurate, same health, armor, damage] for 150 fuel 600 mp)

5 CP Fire and Maneuver (Probably for 120+ munitions a half minute 1.5 speed boost for tanks that just has uber terrible scatter, missing everything if it isnt standing still)

8 CP Mark Target

11 CP Red Banner Division (Just two normal vet 3 T34/85's sent out, the price, i don't even know. 700-800 MP, 250-300 fuel?)

I don't even know. Green soviet T34 reserves are even worse T34 drivers. Red Banner Division is probably any crew that actually got kills. Fire and Maneuver actually gives soviet vehicles their flank speed for a while to do things with. Guards + Mark Target are a giant chunk of butter with the doctrine. This doctrine terribly encourages not building T3 or T4, lol.

The German ones i found are also really amazing. Each and every one of these commanders breaks absolutely every aspect of the game.

18 Apr 2014, 23:26 PM

Panzer Siege Doctrine

1CP Weapon upgrade (grenadiers and pioneers can be upgraded with STG44 assault rifles)

4CP Light Mortar Strike (fires a barrage of 8cm mortar shells at the target area)

7CP Sturmpanzer Bison

8CP 88mm Pak L-56 (The original 88mm towed AT gun)

12CP Sturmtiger Super Heavy Assault gun
(a Heavy assault gun based on the tiger 1 chassis armed with a 380mm naval rocket mortar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmtiger

the 2nd german faction "Oberkommando west" coming in june will have the sturmtiger and also the jagdtiger.
18 Apr 2014, 23:40 PM

Festung defense doctrine for germans:

0CP: FHQ with buildable units

2cp: med bunker with medics ( zombies )

1cp: FtFL

2cp: g43s

4cp: Pak 43

I really think the vcoh defense doctrine would be the best suitable for coh2

19 Apr 2014, 02:29 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

This just looks op. Actually, practically all the old leaked beta commander look op. It says:

Overwhelming Armor

1 CP Guards (instead of 1 CP, the current CP of guards)

5 CP Green Soviet T34 Reserves (I can imagine something like 3 crappy T34/76's [slower speed, slower fire rate, more innacurate, same health, armor, damage] for 150 fuel 600 mp)

5 CP Fire and Maneuver (Probably for 120+ munitions a half minute 1.5 speed boost for tanks that just has uber terrible scatter, missing everything if it isnt standing still)

8 CP Mark Target

11 CP Red Banner Division (Just two normal vet 3 T34/85's sent out, the price, i don't even know. 700-800 MP, 250-300 fuel?)

I don't even know. Green soviet T34 reserves are even worse T34 drivers. Red Banner Division is probably any crew that actually got kills. Fire and Maneuver actually gives soviet vehicles their flank speed for a while to do things with. Guards + Mark Target are a giant chunk of butter with the doctrine. This doctrine terribly encourages not building T3 or T4, lol.

The German ones i found are also really amazing. Each and every one of these commanders breaks absolutely every aspect of the game.

Soviet "Elite Troops" Doctrine. Instead of spamming G43 n vet we have T34s... Because people love ram mechanics :D
19 Apr 2014, 02:38 AM

Panzer Tiger Doctrine

10 CP - Tiger
11 CP - Vet 1 Tiger
12 CP - Vet 2 Tiger
13 CP - Vet 3 Tiger
14 CP - Tiger Ace
19 Apr 2014, 04:16 AM

snip

if my memory serves me correctly, the 'red banner division' sends out 4 elite t34-85's. and green t34 reserve's sends out 1 for like, super super cheap.

the 4 t34-85's give you sort of tiger ace debuff to your resources, i think in this case all your income is reduced to 25% of your regular income
19 Apr 2014, 04:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2014, 04:16 AMbuckers

if my memory serves me correctly, the 'red banner division' sends out 4 elite t34-85's. and green t34 reserve's sends out 1 for like, super super cheap.

the 4 t34-85's give you sort of tiger ace debuff to your resources, i think in this case all your income is reduced to 25% of your regular income

Um.. whut. Where did you get that info from? I was looking around and saw posted proof of people who spawned the t34/85 ace that was found within the game files, but maybe they called in two at once and made the picture?

I would love to see filmed gameplay of all the beta commanders, just to see how crazy it would be.
19 Apr 2014, 04:40 AM

(Soviet) NKVD Rifle Frontline: (note, Penal Troops are renamed Infantry Troops for this to work)

0CP - SMERSH: Border troops capture any soldier leaving the battlefield without orders (fleeing weapon crewmen). When 6 are captured, you are given an optional free Shtrafniki Squad.

1CP - Shtrafniki Squad: 6 men with Mosin Nagants with an NKVD Officer in tow, trade suppression for incoming accuracy. Performance between Conscripts and Infantry Troops. Squad will retreat on death of their Officer, Officer will retreat on death of the last Penal.

2CP - Internal Troops: 5 men with SVT Rifles, defensive unit, performance is largely tied to the resource gain of the sector they inhabit.

4CP - Spy Network: NKVD spies in the German Army reveal the positions of every German unit on the minimap (same as partisan tactics).

11CP - Penal Air Squadron: An IL-2 Sturmovik piloted by a Penal Soldier will provide air support, even during blizzards, however he has a higher chance of crashing in a blizzard, or being shot down.
19 Apr 2014, 04:59 AM

Um.. whut. Where did you get that info from? I was looking around and saw posted proof of people who spawned the t34/85 ace that was found within the game files, but maybe they called in two at once and made the picture?

I would love to see filmed gameplay of all the beta commanders, just to see how crazy it would be.

i was in the beta, and i'm pretty sure it was 4

none of use could take video footage of the beta, because of censorship, but now they kicked us all out because like one guy kept leaking, i wish i did
19 Apr 2014, 06:29 AM

Mass assault doctrine

1.Motorized conscripts 300 mp (conscripts in a Zis-5 truck) 0 cp
2.PPSH upgrade for conscripts 3 cp
3. ML-20 howitzer 8 CP
4. is-2
5. Sturmovik strafing run
19 Apr 2014, 06:33 AM

(German) Emergency Reserve:

0CP - Volkssturm: 6 men armed with a random assortment Rifles (4 Kar 98 / Mosin Nagant), semi-atoumatic Rifles (1 SVT or M1 Garand), and SMGs (1 MP 40, Thompson, or PPSh). Can be upgraded to 2 Panzerbüchse 39's. Has Panzerfaust ability. (Models for squad members are randomly selected from: Male Partisan, Mortar crewman, Vehicle Crewman, AT Crewman, Osttruppen, and yet unnammed OKW infantry model, mabybe a policeman model)

1CP - Pak 36: Cheap Anti-Tank guns leftover from the before the war, called into use in this desperate time (identical to M-42). The Fire Stielgranate 41 ability allows it to hit as hard as a Pak 40 for one shot, but requires 3 men on the crew (the third must go to the front of the gun and load the round, while the loader loads a blank charge, only then will it fire).

2CP - Hull-Down

4CP - Flak 30:
An Anti-Aircraft emplacement gun provides defense against enemy aircraft. Can engage infantry with reasonable effectiveness.

9CP - Wespe: A Self-Propelled Howitzer provides mobile fire-power. It is immune to small-arms fire, but has low health and armour.
19 Apr 2014, 09:09 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

German Close Quarters Combat

0CP Assault Engineers armed with a flamethrower by default and littlebit higher combat power and only a repair abillity

3CP FHQ with basic Infantry available

3CP Molotovs or fire-grenades available for evry unit besides the sniper and the weapon teams

8CP StuH42

11CP Stuka bomb
19 Apr 2014, 13:18 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

19 Apr 2014, 13:54 PM

Ah yes, the famous 'Overpowered Armour' doctrine :D
19 Apr 2014, 14:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2014, 04:59 AMbuckers

i was in the beta, and i'm pretty sure it was 4

none of use could take video footage of the beta, because of censorship, but now they kicked us all out because like one guy kept leaking, i wish i did

-EDIT- I just hope that the policy of not changing things eventhough they are obviously broken have change and hope for the ones on the beta that they make periodical changes in order to get into something more balanced -EDIT-

As i said, RAM ALL TEH TANKS!!

19 Apr 2014, 14:12 PM

Aren't you breaking NDA here, therefore making relic even less to want to get actual player feedback?
19 Apr 2014, 18:16 PM

Heroes of the Red Army aka Russian elite troops

2CP Anti-Tank Rifle Upgrade 120 Munitions
Upgrades Conscripts with 1 PTRS-41 Anti-Tank Rifle which fires at a faster rate than the PTRD. Oorah ability is disabled due to the weight of the Rifle.

2CP - Celebrate Soviet Superiority! 120MP
Generates 30 munitions. Internal Propaganda inspires the Soviet workers!

3CP – Sniper Ace 400MP
Vet 3 sniper team, Vasily Zaytsev if male, Lyudmila Pavlichenko if female. Can only call in twice (once for each sniper team). Different voice-actors and dialogue for each team.

7CP - YAK-1 Ace 160 Muni
Duration 70 seconds. Fighter-ace Lydia Litvyak will defend the skies in her YAK-1, attacking any enemy aircraft. Ability disabled if her plane is destroyed by German AA.

10CP - KV-1 Tanker Ace 600MP 160 fuel
Vet 3 KV-1. Zinoviy Kolobanov famous tanker-ace is called onto the field. Moves slowly and with autority, his presence will generate defensive bonuses for units occupying the same territory. Can only be called in once.
19 Apr 2014, 20:00 PM

Simo Häyhä was Finnish, not Soviet.
19 Apr 2014, 20:19 PM
Donator 22

probably the best one :clap:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %