Login

russian armor

given up on company of heroes 2?

• This thread is locked
25 Sep 2013, 20:12 PM

i know there's already a topic with a lot of heat from the community about the fact that you have to pay for the new commanders with abilities, and i just want to say that after I found out that the new commanders were in fact not free, but a ridiculous 3(!) euros per commander, i kinda have given up on the suggestion that relic/sega really know what they're doing right now. I mean, if you just take a look in the thread about it (http://www.coh2.org/topic/8400/new-commanders-units-discussion) you can just tell by the comments they're pissing off half of the still existing community, a community that is, in fact, already small, and I think will become even smaller if they continue to do such things. I will for sure not buy these commanders, not for 3 euros, not for 2 euros, for nothing, and if these commanders actually turn out to even be OP as fuck(which I still have to find out, so no unfair accusation there,yet) I seriously doubt I will continue to play this game and continue to play relics games...
25 Sep 2013, 20:19 PM

ToW 9 euro + 4 commander * 4 euro = 25 euro.
This is only for the case blue DLC 1942.There is also a soviet "Victory at Stalingrad" ToW 1942 on its way with probably 4 new DLC commanders.Also for 25 euros.
1942 = 50 euros.
Same goes for 1943, 1944 and 1945.

I will not Support this milking.If you want all content 1942-1945 you have to pay 200 euros.This is just ridiculous.Milking of the community at its finest.
25 Sep 2013, 20:20 PM

i dont mind buying the commanders. but sadly i spend all my budgeted money on the colector edition, and sadly i thought i would get what i wanted but the collector edition turnet out to be not what i wanted. and i cant change the money to loose the tow and get the commanders.

im just sad, i will keep playing the game as it is. i wont buy this commanders nor any new one. when i get bored i will unistall it and move to another place. just like i did with space marine. i wonder if that game is doing well...
25 Sep 2013, 20:32 PM

i dont mind buying the commanders. but sadly i spend all my budgeted money on the colector edition, and sadly i thought i would get what i wanted but the collector edition turnet out to be not what i wanted. and i cant change the money to loose the tow and get the commanders.

im just sad, i will keep playing the game as it is. i wont buy this commanders nor any new one. when i get bored i will unistall it and move to another place. just like i did with space marine. i wonder if that game is doing well...

i do mind buying these commanders, because if i want to have all of them, i have to spend another 12 bucks just for these new abilities so i can have the feeling i'm playing the "full game" and not just a part of it. i think its a shame to screw your own community over like that. not saying the game isn't fun and i will probably continue playing the game, for now...
25 Sep 2013, 21:07 PM

i do mind buying these commanders, because if i want to have all of them, i have to spend another 12 bucks just for these new abilities so i can have the feeling i'm playing the "full game" and not just a part of it. i think its a shame to screw your own community over like that. not saying the game isn't fun and i will probably continue playing the game, for now...

I feel pretty much the exact same way. this is a great game, and at every chance I've had prior to this fiasco, I was spouting off to anyone who would listen about how it's already so good.

Now, though ,I'll keep playing until I get bored, and to feel that I'm missing out from the full game, in its entire glory, dampens my spirits and excitement for the game. I no longer have been encouraging people to buy the game, but actually warning them, now, and while, certainly, my few friends won't make a difference, I'm sure there are plenty more people out there who are doing much the same
25 Sep 2013, 21:13 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

i know there's already a topic

Then use it, instead of making another whine thread with a completely unspecific title.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 752
unknown 23

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment