Login

russian armor

Hey Relic

• This thread is locked
23 Sep 2013, 08:54 AM

I have verry mixed feelings about COH2. There are aspects of it that are great, like truesight, but there is also gamebreaking flaws, and in many areas its a big step down compared to vCOH. I think the general design and philosophy of vCOH was way better, and I really dont see COH2 ever beeing the sequel vCOH truly deserves.

Yeh I am also worried about that - I dont like being negative about it all, as I play coh 2 and have a lot of fun. But there are some issues that just get to me every time, that command delay is inexcusable, it goes against everything vcoh stood for and I know its reversible. I understand games need to make money and be fun for a wide variety of players but if you are going to make a sequel to what many people think is the best RTS of all time then you need to do it justice.

I hope relic does decide to address these sort of things and Im glad Im not the only one who gets annoyed with it all.
23 Sep 2013, 10:06 AM

IMO CoH2 kicks ass. I think it's a legendary sequel. A lot of people seem to think it's worse than CoH 1, to that I say ... fine... CoH 1 was epic and even if you think a game doesn't measure up to it doesn't mean that game is bad.

If I were to only play games I thought were as good as CoH 1 or better I'd play about 3 games ever.

That said, I appreciate the efforts of the community to call to attention issues with CoH 2 that may improve it like the response time issue. I just don't want to see the community fall into being overly negative about everything for no reason.
25 Sep 2013, 21:24 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Please don't title your threads "Hey Relic." *locked
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak