Login

russian armor

Why some Russians hate COH2 [BadComedian]

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
2 Aug 2013, 01:48 AM

This is outrageous Relic! all of red army were suppose to have halo's above their heads!
2 Aug 2013, 02:03 AM

"what he wrote in his diary like a small girl"
in fact, the guy making this video seems to be a small girl
"the harder the enemy, the more glorious the war" he tells us. what an fu**ing idiot. sry guys. (amdins plz edit if too harsh)

Idiot!If you defeat strong enemy,this is not good victory?

burn houses--> never heard of scorched earth?

You are idiot?"scorched earth" means destruction of roads, bridges and factories,not killing own people!Its f**king makes no sence

yes, the winter was the thing to stop the germans.

IN OCTOBER!WHE ARE NOT NORTH POLE!

american GIs could retreat, but sowjet soldiers under order 227 could NOT retreat. that is the difference.

You are dolboyob.Order 227 was given when was nowhere to retreat.
If whe lost Moscow,whe lost everything!I said that it was a war to extermination?

"company of pussies in the basement" WTF?! guys, im really trying to watch this video through, but this guy looks like a pussy himselve, still acts like he would kill whole wehrmacht with his bare hands.

You see heroes in this game?Who is it?Germans?

he didnt even read grossmans book and still complains. i mean, i havent red it aswell, but HE is complaining.

You did't read any book.But he is read a lot more(List in the end of video)
2 Aug 2013, 02:18 AM

Crikey! It's another one.

I wonder how many of those filthy creatures signed up just to shit up the website about the campaign which they haven't played. From reading posts I count a minimum of 3.
2 Aug 2013, 02:25 AM

Crikey! It's another one.

I wonder how many of those filthy creatures signed up just to shit up the website about the campaign which they haven't played. From reading posts I count a minimum of 3.

Why do you think what whe not played?And if whe not played,so what?Or moments like killing own people and poland partisans was animated in 3dmax?Evrything what sad Evgeniy was lie?But what is the truth?Maybe in the real Company of Heroes 2 soviets solders wasnt goddamn cowards who dont fight for his land?Maybe that solder did't sad "Like whe have a choise"?
2 Aug 2013, 02:33 AM

This is outrageous Relic! all of red army were suppose to have halo's above their heads!

No!Whe are Empire of EEEEEVIL!Whe should have a horns,red tail and pignose!Because whe killing our people,killing soldiers for saving oficers,and whant be destroyed!
2 Aug 2013, 02:37 AM

All the "Relic are Nazis" talk was painful to watch, but he does make some good points. I highly doubt they would have ever burned houses with their own civilians inside, or executed men for saving an officer. And if I was Russian I probably would've been offended by tooltips that encouraged sacrificing conscripts, repeatedly crediting victories entirely to weather, and the insinuation that millions of people died to take a picture on the Reichstag. He doesn't deny that the USSR did bad things, his complaint is that a game called "Company of Heroes" is 10% heroism and 90% war crimes (all committed by Soviets), though the original game had no war crimes.
2 Aug 2013, 03:13 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 02:03 AMDolbik

Idiot!If you defeat strong enemy,this is not good victory?

there is so much more to defeating an strong enemy, that comment sounds barbaric it the whole thought process is barbaric tbh. the questions is do the ends justify the means which is a theme throughout the campaign.

You are idiot?"scorched earth" means destruction of roads, bridges and factories,not killing own people!Its f**king makes no sence

yes it does you also destroy shelters so the enemy can't use them for shelter. (yes your right it doesn't mean people.) however ive seen bits and peices of evidence that they have done stuff like this maybe not directly to russians but to other countrys that they ocuppied.

You are dolboyob.Order 227 was given when was nowhere to retreat.
If whe lost Moscow,whe lost everything!I said that it was a war to extermination?

i want to see actual documents proving this ive heard otherwise.

You see heroes in this game?Who is it?Germans?

if you ever read about combat and talked to people who have been combat you learn there is no good and bad side (atleast not that you can generalize.) there are "good and bad" people all fighting for there respective countrys, there survival, etc...

You didn't read any book.But he is read a lot more(List in the end of video)

just because you read books doesn't make the material accurate at all. books can be written biasedly or can be completely false. many documents in history are
covered up/destroyed/changed/etc... all throughout history especially during the soviet union reign.
2 Aug 2013, 03:21 AM

There isn't any "good guys" or "bad guys" When it comes to war

Their most certainly are good and bad guys in war. I am sure that it was pretty fucking clear who was good and bad in terms of the Pacific Theater between the Japanese and the U.S. That is but one of many possible examples.

Get that shit out of here.

I am not sugar coating it the Soviets did some harmful things and so did the Americans. What did you think the Germans invaded for? To save the soviet people from the clutches of the Stalinist? If the nazis won, all Soviets would have been killed, deported, or sent to work/death camps.

Good. Nazi Germany would have fallen shortly after and we would have not had to deal with Soviets for decades after WW2.

Also... death camps? Like the one Stalin put his own people in? That fucker had an amazing K/D/R when it came to him killing his own people.

When discussing about this kind of subject, it's very important to separate governments/dictators from the people.

Oh that argument? Okay. The people kept these dictators in power and in many circumstances came to accept their regime and carry out their will.

2 Aug 2013, 03:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 03:13 AMWiFiDi

yes it does you also destroy shelters so the enemy can't use them for shelter. (yes your right it doesn't mean people.) however ive seen bits and peices of evidence that they have done stuff like this maybe not directly to russians but to other countrys that they ocuppied.

Who they?Russian?In WW2?I though what agressor was Nazi Germany.

i want to see actual documents proving this ive heard otherwise.

How about plan Barbarossa and Vermaht directive?

if you ever read about combat and talked to people who have been combat you learn there is no good and bad side (atleast not that you can generalize.) there are "good and bad" people all fighting for there respective countrys, there survival, etc...

So what do you mean?Soviets are bad and Gemans good?

just because you read books doesn't make the material accurate at all. books can be written biasedly or can be completely false. many documents in history are
covered up/destroyed/changed/etc... all throughout history especially during the soviet union reign.

I sad,list in the end of video.Documents,letters,memoirs...Not only russian.
2 Aug 2013, 03:39 AM

All of you fucking stupid Russian nationalist need to look up the Winter War before saying that the Soviet Union were innocent non-aggressors.

I bet you don't mention that war very much do you though? It saw to the slaughter of over 300,000 Communist swine.
2 Aug 2013, 03:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 03:17 AMUGBEAR

ban this

Why? Does the truth shatter your utopian views of the Soviet Union?

Hopefully these forums don't censor the truth and suppress independent thought like the Soviet Union / Modern Russia.

Seeing as how you're Russian I can see why you would prefer and want such a heavy handed action taken against somebody who goes against your precious "Motherland".
2 Aug 2013, 03:48 AM

All of you fucking stupid Russian nationalist need to look up the Winter War before saying that the Soviet Union were innocent non-aggressors.

I bet you don't mention that war very much do you though? It saw to the slaughter of over 300,000 Communist swine.

Whe say not about whinter war.Whe say about World War Two.
2 Aug 2013, 03:52 AM

Why? Does the truth shatter your utopian views of the Soviet Union?

Hopefully these forums don't censor the truth and suppress independent thought like the Soviet Union / Modern Russia.

Seeing as how you're Russian I can see why you would prefer and want such a heavy handed action taken against somebody who goes against your precious "Motherland".

Utopian views,utopian views?Enough to bear crap like "The Soviet Union was not an angel." We know this!But that does not mean that it should be drawn like Empire of Evil where for saving oficers executing by shot.And tell me name one country that was angelic, Please!
2 Aug 2013, 04:13 AM

The English in this thread is unbearable, and the only reason this is even being discussed is because some guy wants attention. If you are really offended so much by a video game you need to rethink your entire life and what you are doing, because this is just sad. Only ignorant people get offended by stuff like this.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS