Login

russian armor

Heroes & Generals Thread

14 Aug 2014, 12:05 PM

Permanently Banned
armored car vs light vehicles ^^
14 Aug 2014, 12:25 PM

Yeah I been playing this game as well now. However, you guys all took to late to reply and I've been going deep down the Allies line. Might transition to Germans eventually though.

Got a really well established US infantry rifle man. Great fun going for either.
  • M1 Garand/Bazooka.
  • Rifle/Bazooka.
  • BAR, AI nades, AT nades.

The amount of KDR CoD players on the US trying to be 1337 sniper with no more than an M1 Garand or no scope rifle pisses me off. Push the god damn objective or snipe where you attacking/defending a point. xD
14 Aug 2014, 12:34 PM

Permanently Banned
Yeah I been playing this game as well now. However, you guys all took to late to reply and I've been going deep down the Allies line. Might transition to Germans eventually though.

Got a really well established US infantry rifle man. Great fun going for either.
  • M1 Garand/Bazooka.
  • Rifle/Bazooka.
  • BAR, AI nades, AT nades.

The amount of KDR CoD players on the US trying to be 1337 sniper with no more than an M1 Garand or no scope rifle pisses me off. Push the god damn objective or snipe where you attacking/defending a point. xD

ye agree, USA has very uncompetent players. Come to the dark side, i mean axis. If you have eneugh credit you can buy the best items immediately.

best is

smg line: mp34 , mp40 , AT mine , H3 , lvl 9 , recon , smine , infantry = mp40, H3,smine
lmg line: g43 + bazooka until H3, then buy lmg and grind it the second = 2nd lmg, H3
AT soldier: kar98 + shrek

getting more infantry does not worth, to be honest having shrek doesnot worth neither. Or at least at axis side you dont need them. I have the smg and lmg one, both are maxed out. + have a tanker with every tank and a recon that have everyting too. ( spent only 20 euro to either support and get king tiger, 2x bike and a 2nd lmg)
19 Aug 2014, 20:48 PM

Permanently Banned
26 Aug 2014, 21:04 PM

Permanently Banned
just seeing the video i posted is privat ,probably early released and was about the new patch

http://www.reddit.com/r/HeroesandGenerals/comments/2ea1r4/summary_live_stream/

another: i dont know how long does the AC survive in COH2, but in HG this is happening even if enemy has stickys :D

27 Aug 2014, 14:26 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Aug 2014, 21:04 PMakosi

another: i dont know how long does the AC survive in COH2, but in HG this is happening even if enemy has stickys :D

The gunner from your AC is
Nice one photo.
28 Aug 2014, 12:24 PM

Permanently Banned
New build hits in two hour. (there is a maintance for it atm).

Poor USA, they lost the past 30 wars, and now they nearly won. (90 % US - 10 % GM general map control)
28 Aug 2014, 12:39 PM

Ohh wow new build sounds awesome good!
28 Aug 2014, 13:25 PM

Permanently Banned
7 Apr 2015, 22:09 PM

Permanently Banned
Is somebody interested in account? I have everything in german side, that is all. I would trade it for one csgo key.
29 Jun 2015, 03:19 AM

Was playing this game long ago when it was in closed test
but then didn't played for long time and about last week started to play it again . SO much fun!
Had some pretty awesome moments..

like was driving a jeep
and saw enemy jeep coming forward to me
jumped out as we got close and killed all 3 guys in there as they were jumping out and shooting at me haha
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★