Login

russian armor

Mentor Program Summer 2013 Matchups

• This thread is locked
26 Jul 2013, 01:14 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Welcome to COH2.org and the Summer 2013 Mentor Program!

The list below includes your Mentor/Mentee matchups. I did the best I could with the requests and information given to match you as close to your timezone and needs as possible. If I made a mistake please PM me and I can work it out with you.

We had 45 Mentees and 14 Mentors signup so unfortunately not everyone was able to get a Mentor. I'm sorry for that, but don't be sad, post in the Mentor Forum and ask for help and there's a high chance someone will come and pick you up!

How to Get Started

The Mentor should create the thread to start the process. It should read first the Mentor's name followed by a "-" and then the Mentees. For example "Budwise - AmiPolizeiFunk, Basilone, WhiteFlash". You can copy straight from the line on this post, you're welcome! This will be a thread just for you guys. Post replays, post ideads, go over strats, whatever you want to make of your thread its yours to do so. Have fun!

North American Region
NorthWestFresh - Bode, Swoons
Budwise - CombatMuffin, SamFlynn, undostrecuatro
Bode - brorape, catfighter777
BasiloneReborn - THe_rEd_BeaR, Rickety Cricket, wayward516
Golradaer - NorthWestFresh, BasiloneReborn, Modezarr, JustBorat, Lord Lovat
sluzbenik - JoeSmith
undostrescuatro - jmarks2001, Soulmessiah
DrunkinGambit - existant420, sluzbenik
Con! - Karny

European Region
Sepha - m00nch1ld, FaHu, treiber
HelpingHans - Vinyl41, Hirmetrium, Alties
Alties - Ringelbeatz, Morgy, starwolf64
AmiPolizeiFunk - akosi, PaRaNo1a, alei85
BartonPL - Hypol33t, Generian, ROCCAwarMACHINE

Pacific Region
S73v0 - heals93, Stonethecrow01, Alecino101

Last Minute Volunteers and their Mentees Thanks!
The Dave - KyleAkira, CaptainRainBowBeard, silent

Mentees On The Bench, They Need a Coach!
ezep115 GMT+2
issamam GMT+2
bummbummbamm GMT+2

Mentors, if you have no-shows there's a great list of people here who are eager to learn!

To find more info about your matchup you can reference the Mentee Signup or the Mentor Signup.

Thanks to all who are participating, especially the hard working Mentors for giving back to this great community! Special thanks to my first Mentor back in 2006, SturmTruppen.
26 Jul 2013, 07:37 AM

well, and where i am?
26 Jul 2013, 13:49 PM

To my mentees, I am going to be away till Sunday but go ahead and add me on steam and if you have pc s capable of streaming set up your twitch accounts, If possible I think this will be a very valuable tool for for live coaching. My steam name is Also NorthWestFresh, well get this ball rolling as soon as I get back :D. To Goiradear I am stoked to have you as a mentor I am a big fan, I still remember trying to play like you way back when you were dominating CoH 1, Im super excited, I think my main problem areas I would like to address is in game decision making and I really need help on learning to keep focused , I can play awsome but often by 25 + minutes in I start losing focus and make mistakes and Often lose games I shouldnt. Anyway again super excited :D
26 Jul 2013, 14:10 PM
Patrion 14

thank you for all your hard work, now i am looking for bode?
26 Jul 2013, 14:19 PM

Hey BasiloneReborn! You can hit me up on twitter (@bccasteel) or Steam (bcasteel85). I'll PM you the details as well so you won't miss it. Stoked :)
26 Jul 2013, 15:23 PM
Donator 11

well, and where i am?

Barton you're banned, remember? How do you plan to teach your mentees if you can't play the game MV-you-know-what
26 Jul 2013, 15:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2013, 15:23 PMThrill

Barton you're banned, remember? How do you plan to teach your mentees if you can't play the game MV-you-know-what

well, CoH2 ban on Steam is like very soft ban tbh, i can mentor some guys
26 Jul 2013, 16:22 PM
Patrion 14

on how to get banned?
26 Jul 2013, 17:05 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2013, 16:22 PMutmost
on how to get banned?

Knock it off, man. Barton is offering to help others learn the game.

Barton, we will get you matched up with some mentees.
27 Jul 2013, 00:05 AM

why im i still benched when i was one of the first people to sign up, well i know its not first come first serve but i would like a mentor please. im fairly good and i really want to get better at the game.
27 Jul 2013, 03:16 AM

If someone with a more favorable time zone doesn't want them I'll take ezep115 and issamam on if they are capable of practicing on weekends.
27 Jul 2013, 04:31 AM

I wouldnt mind be on NA time zone really.
27 Jul 2013, 13:01 PM

Hey, I was both looking for Soviet mentoring and had a mentee, neither mentor nor mentee have shown up...Give them till the end of this weekend I guess?
27 Jul 2013, 14:16 PM
Donator 11

Guys I'm glad to be in the Golradaer class, but I'm not from North America, I'm from Italy, GMT+1!
It's better if you match me with Sepha or some european guy (or girl, slurp!). Not HelpingHans because is more noob than me. Just joking! :-)
Would someone of the mentors, with patient, teach me to improve my 2v2 and make a team to play competition? I have over 6 years of experience on CoH, but still a lot of space for improvement!
BartonPL, I was in Polland one time, nice girls! I have been in Gdansk and Sopot, I visited the castle of Malbork and Warsaw. Nice memories...
27 Jul 2013, 16:22 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

JustBorat, originally there was not enough space for you but Golradaer said he can work with Euro times and said he would take you :P
27 Jul 2013, 16:22 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Hey, I was both looking for Soviet mentoring and had a mentee, neither mentor nor mentee have shown up...Give them till the end of this weekend I guess?

Yes. PM them is also an option.
27 Jul 2013, 16:47 PM

I got Bill Murray as a mentor!?

Awwwwwww yeh!
27 Jul 2013, 23:41 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2013, 16:22 PMBudwise
JustBorat, originally there was not enough space for you but Golradaer said he can work with Euro times and said he would take you :P

I really appreciate that, So I'm ok with him, thanks! :-)
28 Jul 2013, 14:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2013, 03:16 AMCon!
If someone with a more favorable time zone doesn't want them I'll take ezep115 and issamam on if they are capable of practicing on weekends.

Thank you for offer Con! and i really appreciate it. right now i have a lot of free time, but i would prefer to be in a european time zone, doesnt matter in which one. If some mentor could add me to his mentee group i would be more than glad. Thank you
29 Jul 2013, 06:44 AM

I got Bill Murray as a mentor!?

Awwwwwww yeh!

To be honest Bill Murray is a great mentor. Budwise was my first. Well my first Mentor. I'm saving myself for the real Bill Murray.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★