Login

russian armor

Surrender vote bug

19 Jan 2016, 00:23 AM
Patrion 26

I searched on the forums, but couldn't see another post about this. If there is one feel free to post a link to it here and I'll delete this post.

Do you know when the surrender vote bug will be fixed? Currently sometimes if the surrender vote is activated too many times in a short space of time, it bugs and sticks at the vote stage. Meaning you can no longer vote to surrender.

It would also be great if there were an auto-kick feature for players who are AFK for more than two minutes (or less). It would mainly benefit large team games.

Only Relic postRelic 19 Jan 2016, 01:58 AM
Developer Relic Badge

I searched on the forums, but couldn't see another post about this. If there is one feel free to post a link to it here and I'll delete this post.

Do you know when the surrender vote bug will be fixed? Currently sometimes if the surrender vote is activated too many times in a short space of time, it bugs and sticks at the vote stage. Meaning you can no longer vote to surrender.

It would also be great if there were an auto-kick feature for players who are AFK for more than two minutes (or less). It would mainly benefit large team games.

This issue is in our database, but I don't have an ETA on it yet. Thanks
19 Jan 2016, 03:34 AM
Patrion 26

Thanks for the update.
If you could try and bump it up to near the top of the list that would be fantastic. It's a really annoying and fairly constant issue in 4vs4s.

There is only so much small talk people can make as their bases are slowly destroyed.
19 Jan 2016, 03:53 AM
Patrion 28

yeah. it's also been around since forever.
22 Jan 2016, 05:01 AM

yeah. it's also been around since forever.

Ive had many games where someone will intentionally glitch it (it seems to happen around the second or third surrender vote call) and then TK.

I feel like it might have something to do with a person not voting in the initial vote.
22 Jan 2016, 06:06 AM
Donator 11

This issue is in our database, but I don't have an ETA on it yet. Thanks

Ive had many games where someone will intentionally glitch it (it seems to happen around the second or third surrender vote call) and then TK.

I feel like it might have something to do with a person not voting in the initial vote.

It has also happened for me that some players can intentionally manipulate the voting so that the bug appears, but I don't know how they do it.

The bug can disappear when the players who initially refused (either by voting or not voting) to surrender drops from the game.
22 Jan 2016, 06:17 AM
Patrion 28

idk if it's the initial vote that makes the difference but when it happens the timer just runs its course and then it's bugged so it probably is someone not voting.
22 Jan 2016, 20:14 PM
Patrion 26

Based on my own experiences it seems to happen when several people initiate the vote in quick succession. As in the second a vote fails someone starts it again, and again. And by the third time it gets bugged.

According to the most recent stats 4vs4 is the most played game mode, so that's one good reason to fix it sooner rather than later.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 36
Germany 685
Netherlands 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak