Login

russian armor

vehicle move needs a hotfix

aaa
7 Dec 2015, 20:49 PM

I simply dont understand how to attack move vehicle now.
If i press Q-click then often it rotates and move with his ass forward. Thats a good joke.
Single case of this kind in a battle is enought to lose a game even to bad player.
7 Dec 2015, 20:53 PM

They shouldn't have "improved" the current pathing. I didn't have too much problems with it since I use Reverse gear all the time. The only problems are heavies, Tiger, KT, IS2 etc in choke points and narrow pathways.
7 Dec 2015, 21:32 PM

Further proof that people will never be happy with the pathing. People complain about it constantly, and complain more when they change it. God, shut up already.
aaa
7 Dec 2015, 21:56 PM

Further proof that people will never be happy with the pathing. People complain about it constantly, and complain more when they change it. God, shut up already.

i never complainen about pathing before. If you dont see current move bugs then you are idiot.
If i right click it should move 100% of the time. Not reverse move ocasianaly.
imagine you press button to turn of PC and it sometimes formats you hard drive.
aaa
8 Dec 2015, 04:08 AM

And you seems not even reading to what you replay or smth is totaly wrong with you understanding abilities.
I didnt say a word about pathing.
Q-click does reverse move - thats insane. If replays are needed I can easily reproduce that.

8 Dec 2015, 22:55 PM

Lost my vetted SU-76 to a sdkfz 222 because my newly built one decided to back into combat :(. At least the old horrible pathing was predictably horrible.
aaa
9 Dec 2015, 00:14 AM

Lost my vetted SU-76 to a sdkfz 222 because my newly built one decided to back into combat :(. At least the old horrible pathing was predictably horrible.

imo word pathing is not the right word here. Its about unpredictable command execution. Same would be if one orders sniper but gets an mg.

They try to make simple things more simple. Result is attack move doesnt work. And i dont like it in general cuz RTS is a micro battle.

Similar with leigs. It is a lot better than soviet mortar. Why should it have auto rotation so requre almost no micro.
ISU 152 is micro heavy unit, why not make non microed jagtiger ineffective too?
9 Dec 2015, 04:39 AM

revert to old system please. my vehicle charge to enemy with his ass forward.
9 Dec 2015, 07:30 AM

My question to everyone is, why the hell are your vehicles all faced backwards in the first place? The only one you should be leaving backwards is the M15.
9 Dec 2015, 07:56 AM

Tanks seem to rotate on their own & reverse back into combat. or spaz out & drive off into the corner. happens worse when commanding a bunch of vehicles.
9 Dec 2015, 08:04 AM

I don't know what it is but they decide to turn their asses to the enemy in a fight. I right click and hold towards so that they face the enemy and they still do it. The previous pathing could at least be controlled, this can't.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★