Login

russian armor

Brit Artillery Cover Random Crits

2 Dec 2015, 21:49 PM

Brit Artillery Cover is an excellent area denial ability.
It costs 250 mun, can pin infantry, tracks tank through FoW then hit them with artillery, with bonus random crits.

Crits like temporary stun, locked turret, main loader injured are fine, it's temporary and you can still get out of the circle, but It should NOT have crits like Destroyed Engine etc.
There is no counterplay to it, after you got engine crit, you can't even get out of the area anymore and keep getting blasted with artillery shells.

It's frustrating to have some brit player throw it down and then your panther/heavy whatever get Stunned/Engine Destroyed and can't react, but to see your tank get chopped up by AT guns and artillery.

2 Dec 2015, 22:34 PM

30 muni tank smoke or simply drive out of LoS and the ability is wasted munition as it requires LoS to actually pin or turret jam anything (unlike stuka pin which is also cheaper)

l2p
2 Dec 2015, 23:21 PM

so many people cry coz their tanks gets rekt by it.. just fucking move away, it takes time before the engine crit shots land as along as your moving they wont hit you as theres a good delay.
3 Dec 2015, 00:12 AM

Permanently Banned
Only issue is that it stun locks tanks.
3 Dec 2015, 00:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2015, 22:34 PMRollo
30 muni tank smoke or simply drive out of LoS and the ability is wasted munition as it requires LoS to actually pin or turret jam anything (unlike stuka pin which is also cheaper)

l2p

ya right. 4v4 hero calling player with much higher ranking/skill level l2p. Sounds legit ;)
3 Dec 2015, 01:27 AM

Need to be adjusted.

This ability is terrible just because of the engine damage crits.It seems that the first shell causes a stun crits and the second shell will damage the engine.The medium tanks can run out if you reverse immediately but the heavies can't because of their slow moving. The problem is all infantry pinned down can not support your tanks and leave them alone against the allies fire.
3 Dec 2015, 01:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Dec 2015, 01:27 AMatouba
Need to be adjusted.

This ability is terrible just because of the engine damage crits.It seems that the first shell causes a stun crits and the second shell will damage the engine.The medium tanks can run out if you reverse immediately but the heavies can't because of their slow moving. The problem is all infantry pinned down can not support your tanks and leave them alone against the allies fire.

Exactly.

from experience, the stun, engine damage/destroy crit seems to be random; but it's bullshit enough to have every one shell delivers each type of crit on your tank.
3 Dec 2015, 04:56 AM

Exactly.

from experience, the stun, engine damage/destroy crit seems to be random; but it's bullshit enough to have every one shell delivers each type of crit on your tank.

I'm afraid it's not random, the second shell always bring the damage engine crits which is the most frustrating crits.And the area is pretty large.It is a noob one click ability,even worse than the Air Supremacy. If your tanks is in the center of area,you can hardly escape and dodge,especially the heavy tanks.

I just bought this commander after the opponents used this on me.After using this ability several times,I feel it's completely OP.
3 Dec 2015, 05:53 AM

Its 33% chance to cause engine damage with every hit if i recall correctly.

Relic needs to reduce size of area in which this ability hits, decrease cost and massively increase cd.
3 Dec 2015, 07:22 AM

Luckely I haven't lost any tank to this ability, but it is really annoying to get all those crits, aupression for the current cost.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
Germany 768
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak