Login

russian armor

December Update

PAGES (10)down
1 Dec 2015, 12:34 PM

Its suppression is gone.
Its utility changed, it have different role now.
And anyone who want to harass far away resource points with low risk.

I get it , you can use it for quick caps but its ability to harass has been greatly diminished with no suppression, compared to buying a volk which are good at any point in the game I think they are making it near worthless.
1 Dec 2015, 13:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2015, 12:34 PMCafo

I get it , you can use it for quick caps but its ability to harass has been greatly diminished with no suppression, compared to buying a volk which are good at any point in the game I think they are making it near worthless.

Rear armor is the same as front armor, cost has been reduced to 210mp and overall OKW starting mp has been increased by 100 (!) mp. You can charge the enemy with your units while the Kübel caps. You can focus your entire army on attacking the enemy and not capping.
1 Dec 2015, 14:17 PM

Keep calm and wait for the volks blob :snfPeter:
1 Dec 2015, 14:18 PM

can somebody preoperly explain the changes to Infantry sections...and also why does infantry sections cost 6 popcap while rifle and gren cost 7 popcap.??

ALso i tested falls first of all they take lots of popcap and after so many tries u cannot use them they suck why becasue they clump so much i think clump up the most of any infy this game relic plz can u fix the clumping up of falls...??

Edit: also falme hetzer takes 12 popcap while ostwind and centaur take 10 popcap..???
1 Dec 2015, 14:24 PM

can somebody preoperly explain the changes to Infantry sections...and also why does infantry sections cost 6 popcap while rifle and gren cost 7 popcap.??

ALso i tested falls first of all they take lots of popcap and after so many tries u cannot use them they suck why becasue they clump so much i think clump up the most of any infy this game relic plz can u fix the clumping up of falls...??

Falls are good, but indeed clump too much just like Panzergrenadiers
1 Dec 2015, 14:25 PM

When the patch releases, within 5 minutes I expect the nerf and buff threads to hit. Not because this patch is wildly different than any other, but because that is what happens EVERY patch. A month of this and people will realize that no one is listening and they will finally play the patch and the meta will begin to settle. Which nerfs and buffs will be proven right and wrong? We won't truly know for over a month.
1 Dec 2015, 14:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2015, 14:17 PMShanka
Keep calm and wait for the volks blob :snfPeter:

Come at me with that volk blob pls

1 Dec 2015, 14:53 PM
Donator 22

Volksgrenadier’s can no longer skip the Panzerschreks reload time by building sandbags

someones got an idea, what changed on Road to Kharkov?
1 Dec 2015, 14:58 PM

Permanently Banned
Volksgrenadier’s can no longer skip the Panzerschreks reload time by building sandbags

someones got an idea, what changed on Road to Kharkov?

I hope relic back that house in north cutoff :foreveralone:
1 Dec 2015, 15:05 PM

isg no supresion and no autofacing >_> gj relic - one can hope that the barrage got fixed atleast otherwise its just useless

I like it more without autofaceing because it is not wasting time with rotating,,, it is better if you know how to position .... and supression... common it was way to over powered ...
now you have to have some army to hold lines while leig do damage from distance as it should be.

Or other change i would like to see is to limit some units... like you don't see 5 leigs or 5 snipers which is somethimes broken ... i think this game would be in better place if we see combined arms

But last poin is just idea
1 Dec 2015, 15:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2015, 10:35 AMAradan

For axis players cannot be better. :thumb:

I play okw, wehr and usf :)
1 Dec 2015, 15:11 PM

Why they have values of overnerfed IS ? in preview they nerfed then and then revert it . why it is here not ? a bug ?
1 Dec 2015, 15:46 PM

Why they have values of overnerfed IS ? in preview they nerfed then and then revert it . why it is here not ? a bug ?

Good question, some reverts aren't in the notes. Ninja changes or is it intended. I hope Relic will explain it asap
1 Dec 2015, 17:08 PM
Donator 11

This patch is meh, it feels half baked and missing a lot of changes and bug fixes that I expected would have been fixed by now

• fix for the jagpnzr 4 active predator camo
  • buffs to the sexton
  • fix for the Ranger nade bug (takes your muni and never thrown, caused by reload animation)
  • The fix for "Hold The Line" Being in only the sectors you capture (your allies territories don't count as front line sectors)
  • range reduction on jagtiger by 5 (match 17 pndr)
  • fix for the bren vikers k ability taking your muni but not activating and then receiving a cool down
  • Adjustments to the panzerwerfer

1 Dec 2015, 18:47 PM

1 Dec 2015, 19:26 PM

At least this board makes it easy to filter out the unnecessary BS. It's usually the posts with at least one retarded face picture and you can just skip the entire post, so that's that.

Not that I expect reasonable balance discussions after a bunch of children just read the patch notes and goes apeshit about their suspected results. That said, I understand the re-shuffling of certain OKW units within the techtree but I also think that created situations which are pretty unnecessary, for example an early Luchs. I mean ok, Luchs has been nerfed a couple of patches ago iirc and is not as good anymore, but making it accessible that early is hard to justify.

They could just have left the techtree untouched and see how the remaining changes would affect games. Now, with all the complex unit interactions and all the possibilities in mind, it is very difficult to examine the real reasons for problems, which will very likely get burried under the incoming inabilities of players to adapt.
Phy
1 Dec 2015, 19:28 PM

This looks very bad, honestly. We have to see how things go after release, but i don't have a good feeling.

The worst thing is that we'll have to deal with this crap of patch until january. Nice christmas gift relic.
1 Dec 2015, 19:36 PM

Its a good patch ,bold step to revive a dead faction.Lets see how it plays out,if panther is a problem it can be then locked behind another upgrade.Volks will not be a problem dueto increased cost and shit veterancy.
1 Dec 2015, 19:43 PM

This is the easily the worst patch to be released in more than a year. Unfortunately it comes at the holiday break as well.

Effectively this means if you have an OKW player on your team in 3v3 and 4v4 you are going to win. It might take you 8 minutes, but you are going to win.

What was once a fuel starved faction with bonuses, is now a full fledged faction with bonuses, how is that even remotely fair?

Panther arriving before the first Sherman, lol. In team games where Allied armor depends on outnumbering German armor at some point to make battles turn this is going to be a complete bloodbath.

Brit nerfs are...astounding. These are so over the top I don't really know what to say.

Numerous bugs not even addressed (JPIV not addressed yet!?!?!).

Well I guess I will be playing nothing but Wehr, I refuse to abuse this OKW crap and I don't have the stomach to be beaten by little Timmy every game just because he can drool onto the right mouse button as OKW.

Rating 0/10, would rather it not release.
1 Dec 2015, 20:00 PM

sniff

Are you an Allies-only strategist?
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak