Login

russian armor

December Update

PAGES (10)down
1 Dec 2015, 05:38 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

LEADERBOARDS INGAME - Life is now worth living.
1 Dec 2015, 05:47 AM

1. 12 min Panthers is kinda useless, nothing worth really for them to counter, not to mention you screwed yourself out of an early game shock unit.
2. God forbid the allies actually having to deal with an early light tank that can actually deal damage (p2).
3. Volks still don't have the AI capabilities most other core units do. For those who don't use them for shreck blobbing, they did poor in actually killing off squads.
4. They should have took 4v4 maps out of the 3v3 pool.
1 Dec 2015, 06:05 AM

isg no supresion and no autofacing >_> gj relic - one can hope that the barrage got fixed atleast otherwise its just useless
1 Dec 2015, 07:29 AM
Patrion 14

Kinda sad the LeiG bug vs buildings is still in there like someone said in this thread.

For the rest, I don't get what everyone is bitching about... Preview mod was pretty good!
Play first, find out how to counter stuff and after that you can complain some more...
1 Dec 2015, 08:04 AM

isg no supresion and no autofacing >_> gj relic - one can hope that the barrage got fixed atleast otherwise its just useless

I thought that hey have added the auto fire back in there (atleast that's in the preview mod)
1 Dec 2015, 08:27 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

pak howie and ISG actually have their autofacing back
1 Dec 2015, 08:29 AM

OKW is looking extremely strong.

Relatively cheap tech that provides benefits (healing, firepower).
No need to spend MP and fuel on upgrades as grenades and shrecks are unlocked with tech.
Great scaling due to still having vet 5 for some reason.

It's still to early to tell but at the moment it looks like OKW has retained most of the advantages it had over the other factions whilst it has lost its main disadvantage.
1 Dec 2015, 08:32 AM

Why they ruined kubel

People didnt like it in alpha and now.... :luvDerp:

Prepare for 10 kubel spams MVGame
1 Dec 2015, 08:35 AM

One minute silent for allies in team games. RIP
1 Dec 2015, 08:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Dec 2015, 08:32 AMl4hti
Why they ruined kubel

it's not that strong now. one basic infantry can beat one kubel.
1 Dec 2015, 08:43 AM
Donator 22

Why they ruined kubel

Im kinda sad, that they removed the suppression. The kubel was a good early suppression platform.
If someones spamming 10 kubels, I guess it is an easy autowin for you ;)
IMO the kubel was stronger before patch.

1 Dec 2015, 08:44 AM

it's not that strong now. one basic infantry can beat one kubel.

Fuel free kubel can easy bleed enemy manpower, for only little repair after encounter.
1 Dec 2015, 08:46 AM

Why they ruined kubel

Kubel is stronger then in alpha and people didn't liked it not because of kubel itself, but because of volks change back then.
1 Dec 2015, 09:09 AM

4. They should have took 4v4 maps out of the 3v3 pool.

Please leave them there, at least you have room for maneuvering / flanking on the bigger maps. :)
1 Dec 2015, 09:10 AM

OKW is looking extremely strong.

Relatively cheap tech that provides benefits (healing, firepower).
No need to spend MP and fuel on upgrades as grenades and shrecks are unlocked with tech.
Great scaling due to still having vet 5 for some reason.

It's still to early to tell but at the moment it looks like OKW has retained most of the advantages it had over the other factions whilst it has lost its main disadvantage.

Come on, we've done lots of games and although I could hold my position better it didn't meant that I win. With normal map control everything is kinda even. It's still hard to pin down units which is hard needed. In 1v1's mostly of the time you'll go for a med truck first to keep your field presence up and to heal up so you won't lose a engagement too fast. Mostly of the time it's a better idea to tech to T4 quickly to get obers to engage the stronger units than to go for a flak HT. (1v1 biased here) I won't disagree that it's easier to abtain all tech structures and units, since the fuel income is higher. In my opinion fuel income could be 80% (like munition was).

The main advantage (and also it's main disadvantage in my opinion) will be the trucks. In our games you took out my well placed HQ's fairly easy, it can be the game maker or game changer and in my games against you it was mainly a game changer in the bad way.

OKW is strong, yes, but not OP, since most of the allied infantry units have better vet bonusses as better received accuracy. And you win games with infantry, since those basterds are the only ones that can cap (excempting the commander abilities for tank capping)
1 Dec 2015, 09:18 AM

Despite all that I am happy that there is still so much effort in changing and balancing a game that´s already a few years old. One must not take this for granted. So at this point I want to say thank you to the developers, who don´t let their game down. You are on the right track!

It's sad to see that most people are not appreciating this at all, but rather prefer to throw sh*t at Relic...

We'll see how the changes will work out in the long run. If OKW proves to be too strong, they will eventually be nerfed. +1 to Relic for the ongoing (and improving) support! :)
1 Dec 2015, 09:24 AM

I don't think med-truck openings are required at all. With 100% ammo you can use Vet1 Sturmpio med-kits quite easily while you rush out a P2. Most 1v1 maps are also quite small and making a Forward HQ does not give enough of an advantage to justify the 300mp investment. In fact, it is often a disadvantage on these small maps as things like 120mm mortars can wreak havoc on such a forward position.

I think P2 rush will be the way to go every single game. What is not to like about a 400hp mobile infantry murdering machine that comes out 2/3rds faster than a T70?
1 Dec 2015, 09:40 AM

By the way, anyone else is concerned about Tommies getting only 50% of accuracy vet that ALL OTHER RIFLE INFANTRY get?

With current vet bonuses they have inferior scaling to grens while not having superior stats(bit better at long range, worse at short range).
Do you remember what happened last time when more expensive infantry scaled badly compared to cheaper inf? Let me remind you: Rifles.

We'll have once again situation where more expensive infantry isn't cost effective without crapload of investments.
1 Dec 2015, 09:48 AM

By the way, anyone else is concerned about Tommies getting only 50% of accuracy vet that ALL OTHER RIFLE INFANTRY get?

With current vet bonuses they have inferior scaling to grens while not having superior stats(bit better at long range, worse at short range).
Do you remember what happened last time when more expensive infantry scaled badly compared to cheaper inf? Let me remind you: Rifles.

We'll have once again situation where more expensive infantry isn't cost effective without crapload of investments.

Relic overdid it a bit, yes they had to be tuned down, but not this hard.
1 Dec 2015, 09:55 AM

Permanently Banned
12min Panther :foreveralone:
No side upgrades :foreveralone:
No change for LMG34 cost :foreveralone:
Obers vet 4 still suppressing :foreveralone:

OPKW is coming!

Oh and RIP Brits + great JPIV Predator camo fix :foreveralone:

+1
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams