Login

russian armor

Firefly / comet lack projectile

30 Nov 2015, 19:00 PM

These 2 tanks lack projectile. And it create really unpleasant gamer experiance because you cannot attack ground and hit tank (for example if tank pop smoke). Can you please give these tanks projectile like all other tanks have ?
2 Dec 2015, 09:12 AM

I've report this from time to time, hopping they realize this is indeed a problem rather than clubbing the Churchill tank
2 Dec 2015, 09:12 AM

Its the same for 17-pounder emplacement.

The price of high velocity effect relic is so proud of.

But seeing how relic handles brits, I'd be silent about these two, they might nerfbat them again just because they can, like stck churchill or crock with their overnerfs. :snfPeter:
2 Dec 2015, 09:26 AM
Donator 22

Fixed an issue where shots from the Comet, Firefly, or 17 Pounder would fail to damage enemy vehicles.

A step into the right direction ;)
2 Dec 2015, 09:35 AM
Donator 11

If Relic has to choose between what looks cool and good gameplay they will go with what looks cool :snfQuinn:
2 Dec 2015, 09:37 AM

Just waiting for "fixed an issue where British tanks would fire no projectile by removing all damage to match the lack of effect."
2 Dec 2015, 09:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2015, 09:35 AMspajn
If Relic has to choose between what looks cool and good gameplay they will go with what looks cool :snfQuinn:

We know :snfPeter:
2 Dec 2015, 11:46 AM

They shouldn't have projectiles because of reasons.

Also this:

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2015, 09:37 AMKothre
Just waiting for "fixed an issue where British tanks would fire no projectile by removing all damage to match the lack of effect."

:clap::rofl:
2 Dec 2015, 12:15 PM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2015, 09:35 AMspajn

This isn't true at all, some of the features that relic has rethought and removed in this area off the top of my head are

- Planes crashing on the map (This is now reduced in terms of where and the damage caused) Doesn't crash in base so much now

- Blizzard / Cold Tech - Blizzard and snow storms removed from the game to increase playability (Even though it was great to watch and play)

Don't forget that there are people in Relic now who are really pushing these suggestions through the ranks where previously staff had been ignoring it.

This is a perfectly valid suggestion and comment and I wouldn't be surprised if it was seriously looked into and implemented
2 Dec 2015, 13:55 PM
Donator 11

This isn't true at all, some of the features that relic has rethought and removed in this area off the top of my head are

- Planes crashing on the map (This is now reduced in terms of where and the damage caused) Doesn't crash in base so much now

- Blizzard / Cold Tech - Blizzard and snow storms removed from the game to increase playability (Even though it was great to watch and play)

Don't forget that there are people in Relic now who are really pushing these suggestions through the ranks where previously staff had been ignoring it.

This is a perfectly valid suggestion and comment and I wouldn't be surprised if it was seriously looked into and implemented

:romeoHairDay:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 23
Germany 1
Germany 690

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %