Login

russian armor

December Patch UKF vs. OKW 1v1?

30 Nov 2015, 17:27 PM

Nothing has really changed for me. Volks buff does not ruin my build of 3 is 1 vickers, going two vickers is why you had trouble.

You still get snipers, they still destroy kubel and the newly rushed flak HT or luchs. By the 7 or 8 minute mark you should have 3 is 1 vickers 1 sniper and 1 at gun. At that point you build some ryal engis for mines, an extra sniper, then tech to Cromwell. Two snipers wins you the mid game since okw can't counter snipe.
30 Nov 2015, 17:41 PM

Nothing has really changed for me. Volks buff does not ruin my build of 3 is 1 vickers, going two vickers is why you had trouble.

You still get snipers, they still destroy kubel and the newly rushed flak HT or luchs. By the 7 or 8 minute mark you should have 3 is 1 vickers 1 sniper and 1 at gun. At that point you build some ryal engis for mines, an extra sniper, then tech to Cromwell. Two snipers wins you the mid game since okw can't counter snipe.

your build of 3?

could you provide a little more details to it on how you start?
30 Nov 2015, 19:40 PM

your build of 3?

could you provide a little more details to it on how you start?

Sorry, I meant 3 Infantry sections, 1 vickers, etc.

Basically I use the vickers to support 1-2 of the infantry sections in pushes, the other infantry section caps/harrasses other parts of the map since it can handle itself against practically any unit OKW has early game when they are in green cover.

The 1-2 IS and the Vickers shutdown almost all OKW pushes before ISGs come out (and ISGs are getting nerfed so its even easier in balance preview) so you will be able to hold your half of the map at the very least.

The snipers are important because they inflict bleed and are tough to counter if you micro them well. They also will shred pumas, kubels, and other lights, and once you get them to vet 1 they will engine crit any other lights hitting the field.

Brit AT gun is basically a pak with bonus accuracy.

Royal engis just plant mines, and then once you get the cromwell you go anvil, get a 2nd engineer, and upgrade both of them as heavy engineers. At this point your army is complete and you just replace losses/build more tanks/call in tanks.
30 Nov 2015, 19:46 PM

Sorry, I meant 3 Infantry sections, 1 vickers, etc.

Basically I use the vickers to support 1-2 of the infantry sections in pushes, the other infantry section caps/harrasses other parts of the map since it can handle itself against practically any unit OKW has early game when they are in green cover.

The 1-2 IS and the Vickers shutdown almost all OKW pushes before ISGs come out (and ISGs are getting nerfed so its even easier in balance preview) so you will be able to hold your half of the map at the very least.

The snipers are important because they inflict bleed and are tough to counter if you micro them well. They also will shred pumas, kubels, and other lights, and once you get them to vet 1 they will engine crit any other lights hitting the field.

Brit AT gun is basically a pak with bonus accuracy.

Royal engis just plant mines, and then once you get the cromwell you go anvil, get a 2nd engineer, and upgrade both of them as heavy engineers. At this point your army is complete and you just replace losses/build more tanks/call in tanks.

when you go T2 do you go for engineers,Sniper or AT gun?

the first unit after you upgrade
30 Nov 2015, 19:49 PM

when you go T2 do you go for engineers,Sniper or AT gun?

the first unit after you upgrade

Sniper, then either engineer or 2nd sniper (you still get both, its just up to you which you want first). You also get the AT gun depending on if you feel the enemy is getting a vehicle quickly. So for example if you have one sniper and one engineer and think a strong vehicle is coming then get the AT gun before the 2nd sniper.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 24
Germany 457

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment