Login

russian armor

New Skins and FX.

29 Nov 2015, 01:52 AM
Donator 11

Hey all, not sure if this the right place to post but figured it's the best I can think of, so as we have seen recently Relic has been giving us new commanders to toy with, I was wondering will we also be seeing new skins for USF/OKW at some point(UKF is still newish so no rush for them yet.), for the OKW I'd honestly be ok if we could just use the Wehrmacht skins on OKW, you know, same nation so no big deal there. As FX go, really my main thought is will we see the high velocity gun affects of the Brits applied to all high velocity guns of other factions, as well as the tanks burning out instead of the garden variety explosions that happen.
29 Nov 2015, 08:40 AM

I don't think they will implement much skins.
Before the release of CoH2 they thought this was going to be their gold mine, but they thought very wrong.
Now they left the idea because there is no money behind.
29 Nov 2015, 09:25 AM

I don't think they will implement much skins.
Before the release of CoH2 they thought this was going to be their gold mine, but they thought very wrong.
Now they left the idea because there is no money behind.

Lol dude where do you get that info :p
29 Nov 2015, 10:07 AM
Donator 11

Yeah he`s right ;)

11098712	(M) US Well Worn Summer Camouflage
11098714 US vehicles look like they received a coat of rust from overexposure.
Created by Janne252.

29 Nov 2015, 11:24 AM

Skins are now available for anyone to make and mod into the game. Relic won't release any from now on i'd say.

Commanders with new abilities/units were (and still are) Relic's secondary source of making money.
29 Nov 2015, 13:54 PM

Lol dude where do you get that info :p

It's nothing I know but what I think :)

IMO it was the same with Theatre of War. They didn't sell as expected and so for almost 2 years no new TOW pack has arrived.
In fact there isn't even a single mission in TOW for other factions than Ost/Sov.

A real pity IMO because I found them really fun to play. Unlike the official CoH2 campaign which I really do not like.
29 Nov 2015, 14:30 PM

It's nothing I know but what I think :)

IMO it was the same with Theatre of War. They didn't sell as expected and so for almost 2 years no new TOW pack has arrived.
In fact there isn't even a single mission in TOW for other factions than Ost/Sov.

A real pity IMO because I found them really fun to play. Unlike the official CoH2 campaign which I really do not like.

Schieldkrottenberg :foreveralone:
29 Nov 2015, 14:49 PM

Schieldkrottenberg :foreveralone:

Schildkrötenberg was amazing when using the Abuse :snfPeter:
29 Nov 2015, 20:05 PM
Patrion 28

there's definitely the possibility to make money off texture sets but coh2 isn't set up in the same way as dow2 and so it's harder. it's also a semi-historic game which means you can't do stuff like throw roman crests on guys or spikes on the tanks. there is still some room for bits/texture schemes, it's just harder.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★