Login

russian armor

Major Antenna Visible in Fog of War

28 Nov 2015, 12:12 PM
Patrion 28

Has the major antenna being visible in FoW been fixed? i had a game recently and my friend kept getting hit by pwerfers that did not have LoS.
28 Nov 2015, 12:30 PM

NO. It is there so you always know where to call in your fallshirms.
Because major is german colaborant. (as well as captain , he refuses to shot zooks)

28 Nov 2015, 12:50 PM

NO. It is there so you always know where to call in your fallshirms.
Because major is german colaborant. (as well as captain , he refuses to shot zooks)

Captain has been fixed, no more dancing and shoots when you order it to.
28 Nov 2015, 15:56 PM

I'm 75% sure it only appears in fog if you've seen it already.
28 Nov 2015, 16:06 PM
Patrion 28

hmm. i certainly seen the antenna before myself but i'm not sure if it's because i had already scouted the spot or not. i'll have to check.
28 Nov 2015, 17:36 PM

Captain has been fixed, no more dancing and shoots when you order it to.

When ? my last game he as dancing like hell. He need to first get into cover and then shot at almost dead puma that is going away. I think he should instaaim like sniper do , no stupid coverseeking.
28 Nov 2015, 17:39 PM

When ? my last game he as dancing like hell. He need to first get into cover and then shot at almost dead puma that is going away. I think he should instaaim like sniper do , no stupid coverseeking.

It's in the fixes for next patch, I believe.
28 Nov 2015, 20:05 PM

Haven't you read the preview patch notes? The dancing for almost all units that had the issue has been sorted out!
28 Nov 2015, 20:16 PM

Haven't you read the preview patch notes? The dancing for almost all units that had the issue has been sorted out!

Yes I read them. Why the hell you think that when your strategist you remember every freaking line of patchnotes. No im not robot.

We (me and achtarcher) also does not tested it, we have more important thinks to test out (fast luchs , okw lack supression , new commadrs etc etc etc)

EDIT: he will be in hearths as dancer forever
28 Nov 2015, 20:29 PM

Yes I read them. Why the hell you think that when your strategist you remember every freaking line of patchnotes. No im not robot.

We (me and achtarcher) also does not tested it, we have more important thinks to test out (fast luchs , okw lack supression , new commadrs etc etc etc)

EDIT: he will be in hearths as dancer forever

The fact that you argue about it in this thread pretty much dictates that you do find it important, yet somehow you missed the change that was important to you. We all test the patch, you aren´t anything special here.
28 Nov 2015, 21:21 PM

The fact that you argue about it in this thread pretty much dictates that you do find it important, yet somehow you missed the change that was important to you. We all test the patch, you aren´t anything special here.

Tell me what you want to do ?
Annoy me ?

Or what ?
28 Nov 2015, 22:12 PM

Tell me what you want to do ?
Annoy me ?

Or what ?

No, just wanted to point out how lackluster the 'important' stuff to test sounded.

Nothing personal
28 Nov 2015, 22:28 PM

this.
29 Nov 2015, 11:36 AM

make it 100%. I was curious and tested it before. Although I did it like 3 patches ago, but if you've scouted it before, you can see it.
29 Nov 2015, 19:48 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2015, 11:36 AMRMMLz

make it 100%. I was curious and tested it before. Although I did it like 3 patches ago, but if you've scouted it before, you can see it.

even if it moves or only if the major doesn't reset?
29 Nov 2015, 20:45 PM

even if it moves or only if the major doesn't reset?

As far as I remember, if you move it the antenna entity is deleted and you can't see anymore. Needs to be tested though because my information is old.

PS: If you pay attention, you can notice that the same bug happens with OKW after they upgrade Forward Retreat Point. Once you spot a deployed truck with the upgrade, you can see the antenna in the FoW.
30 Nov 2015, 00:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2015, 20:45 PMRMMLz

As far as I remember, if you move it the antenna entity is deleted and you can't see anymore. Needs to be tested though because my information is old.

PS: If you pay attention, you can notice that the same bug happens with OKW after they upgrade Forward Retreat Point. Once you spot a deployed truck with the upgrade, you can see the antenna in the FoW.

if i remember correctly, if your major rely point is being spotted once, the antenna will show on his FOW for ever, even after you move your major, it will still shows it at same spot, it will only renew if you enemy scout the area again sees it empty.

it is same as you see a enemy bunker, after retreat you can still see the bunker in fow, you rocket it or mortar barrage it, even it is destroyed already it will still shows on your fow until that spot is scouted again by your unit.
30 Nov 2015, 06:08 AM

if i remember correctly, if your major rely point is being spotted once, the antenna will show on his FOW for ever, even after you move your major, it will still shows it at same spot, it will only renew if you enemy scout the area again sees it empty.

it is same as you see a enemy bunker, after retreat you can still see the bunker in fow, you rocket it or mortar barrage it, even it is destroyed already it will still shows on your fow until that spot is scouted again by your unit.

Thanks. Need someone to confirm this. I'm too lazy to do it myself :snfQuinn:
Only Relic postRelic 30 Nov 2015, 18:40 PM
Developer Relic Badge

That is correct and the Intended Design. Thanks
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 29
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak