Login

russian armor

Paratrooper/Ranger Grenade bug

28 Nov 2015, 09:36 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I've been playing around with paratroopers recently, and noticed that a decent number of grenades thrown will bug out. Throwing animation plays, munitions are deducted and cooldown on ability starts, but no grenade is actually thrown. I'm guessing this has something to do with the cooked Mk2 grenade ability itself, since in the video below, Rangers can be seen with the exact same problem.

I couldn't reproduce the bug reliably. It seems to be more likely to take place when the squad is in combat.

Examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp51BO9b-VU 4:15-4:17
Test replay using Cheatcommands mod: thompson squad at 2:55-3:00, and leftmost squad at 3:27-3:30

It isn't much to go on, so I'll try and save replays of similar incidences in the future.
Only Relic postRelic 30 Nov 2015, 19:52 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I've been playing around with paratroopers recently, and noticed that a decent number of grenades thrown will bug out. Throwing animation plays, munitions are deducted and cooldown on ability starts, but no grenade is actually thrown. I'm guessing this has something to do with the cooked Mk2 grenade ability itself, since in the video below, Rangers can be seen with the exact same problem.

I couldn't reproduce the bug reliably. It seems to be more likely to take place when the squad is in combat.

Examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp51BO9b-VU 4:15-4:17
Test replay using Cheatcommands mod: thompson squad at 2:55-3:00, and leftmost squad at 3:27-3:30

It isn't much to go on, so I'll try and save replays of similar incidences in the future.

Thanks for the Replays!! I've tracked this issue down thanks to the Videos. It's not random at all. If the Soldier ordered to the throw the Grenade, is reloading his weapon the ability breaks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★