Login

russian armor

Tactical Support Company Commander

26 Nov 2015, 11:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2015, 11:31 AMKatitof
Wehr can LMG blob with mobile reinforcement since alpha.

Why would it be an issue with USF now again?

If you cant find the answer to that (why some thing that work in faction A creates problems in faction B) it seems you have no understanding of faction design and I can't help you.
26 Nov 2015, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2015, 11:40 AMpugzii

playercard plz

Does that mean that if my ladder lvl is higher than yours you will accept everything I say as correct?

(I had this conversation before so check previous posts pls)
26 Nov 2015, 11:52 AM

it's basically infantry company with a calliope instead of priest. It will be decent but I doubt overpowered.

unless the calliope rockets are nuked tipped or something like that.

And what where the most recent nerfs in infantry company? the removal of suppression.
What does this commander brings apart from rockets? Doctrinal suppression...
26 Nov 2015, 15:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2015, 11:44 AMVipper

Does that mean that if my ladder lvl is higher than yours you will accept everything I say as correct?

(I had this conversation before so check previous posts pls)

just post it, or nobody will take you serious
26 Nov 2015, 15:57 PM

just post it, or nobody will take you serious

I don't really care if they take me seriously because this is not personnal, I only care that they take my opinion seriously.

My opinion has the same value regardless of my ladder. People who have to look at ladder to judge the validity of an opinion should not (probably) be taken seriously...
26 Nov 2015, 15:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2015, 11:52 AMVipper

And what where the most recent nerfs in infantry company? the removal of suppression.
What does this commander brings apart from rockets? Doctrinal suppression...

LMG suppression on infantry was more of a problem than the M5's suppression will be. Suppression from hardy, numerous, early CP (LMG unlocked at 3CP) source was the problem, not a much more expensive, less durable(for a vehicle), much later suppression source.

Also you have no post history here, no proven game history, and you are paper theory-crafting on something that no one but Itzdusty has played with. That is why people are jumping on you, because recently the site has gotten a LOT of spam posters starting threads to get units buffed or nerfed thinking more threads = more attention from Relic(Relic checks player suggestions with statistics and suggestions from high ranked players; therefore those whiny spam scrubs will get ignored and they don't even realize it).

You don't have to post your game credentials if you don't want too, but expect your threads to dissolve into "No game id, no idea what he is talking about".
26 Nov 2015, 16:44 PM

LMG suppression on infantry was more of a problem than the M5's suppression will be. Suppression from hardy, numerous, early CP (LMG unlocked at 3CP) source was the problem, not a much more expensive, less durable(for a vehicle), much later suppression source.

You don't have to post your game credentials if you don't want too, but expect your threads to dissolve into "No game id, no idea what he is talking about".

Well the removal of defensive stance suppression was correct.

If in your opinion USF M5 or the strafe run will not cause problems I guess will just have to wait and see.

Imo the credentials approach you describe is flawed, I have given my prediction and I have backed it up with arguments, I have also replied to most counter arguments that made little sense...Any one with some knowledge of the game can judge if my argument are valid or not, so my credentials are unnecessary.

I find the fact that more people are interested in my playcard than my argument a bit disturbing...

I better to value my opinion by its validity than from my reputation.
26 Nov 2015, 17:24 PM

my dear lord ... this same bullshit happened before with other commanders.

just wait dude, the commander is not even out yet , do you remember the f#@ing
pershing? in relic's stream it was fking wrecking everything ... in the live version noone cares about that piece of crap. same will happen to calliope.

wait and see.
26 Nov 2015, 18:48 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2015, 09:03 AMVipper

Focus on my opinion and not my credentials. (And actually placard is not even credential

your credential other than playercard? you are making up your mind even before the shit is out. that is your credential.
nee
27 Nov 2015, 10:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 22:31 PMVipper
My prediction is that this commander will create serious balance issues.
I think by now, that's EVERYONE's prediction ;p

And like others have said, what's likely to happen is Relic goes on marketing campaign featuring it in streams in blatantly positive manner, and after people preorder it it performs far worse than you were made to expect.

Happened before, so not wild speculation here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 85
France 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment