Login

russian armor

Opinion about preview and other ideas

24 Nov 2015, 20:49 PM

Hey

There is my private opinion about those changes which we have seen in preview's. My english does not stand on high level, but I think, you gonna know what I mean D: Enjoy

Soviets

I played few games as sovs (every game as Industry) and all I can say is that KV-2's and the whole doctrine still seems bit UP. The thing is that, Relic decided to remove immediately produce. I think, it was the only thing which make this doctrine really potent. Droping fuel looks pretty cool but I think, immediately produce of vehicles should be restored. Now, doctrine is close to Shock Rifle with those heavy callins, but other abilities are just worse (inluding KV-2...).
And time for KV-2. Even with more HP, tank still looks bad. The thing is, very low rate of fire, low accuracy and trajectory shells make this tank underpowered. I suggest to change 1st vet (capping ability) for a buff +30% or a bit less rate of fire in both modes when he reached vet 1. I think, this would make this tank really in line with other heavies.
Next thing is with SU-85 and his tracking ability. Decrease cost of both or something. Double SU-76 at the almost at the same price but doing much more job with his AT and barrage ability, than one SU-85.

And what's about M42 and Penals? I would like to see M42 penetration buff and with his old damage, should be balanced.

Wehrmacht

Ostheer doesn't seem that bad as someone can say. But few changes would be welcome.We are know that, ostheers is struggling at early riflemans preasure and if we don't have snipers in our army, wehrmacht could be easly overwhelmed and can't do more about it. MG is easly countered by smoke and grens without vet die too freaking fast. I think, grens should have less recived accuracy at the start, but more at vet. I mean, this should be same at the vet 3 but could be more spreaded on vets to help ostheers more with grens opening without necessity of playing snipers in every match vs USF. CAS is nerfed, so I don't think, this could be OP. But overall, we can test it in prevew, can we?
The second thing is green cover. Every faction have option to do that by their basic infantry except exctacly ostheers. I thought on it a bit and thats what I invented:
1. Make bunkers at 50 mp, but every upgrade will be increased by 100 mp (and suitable muni cost). Price of upgraded bunker will be same, but Ostheers finaly green cover. Yay, Minsk could be playable again.
2. Trenches still would be doctrinal, but make it 0cp and 50mp like british trenches (so, noone except us, could use it)
Next thing, Osttruppen, could be nerfed, it's to effective for their men power cost, time and cost of reinforce. Something should be done, but i don't know extacly what. Whatsmore, Osttruppen reservers shouldn't spawn with lmg's. Extacly with mg42. It is much better than grens 42. Even give them DP-28 if you want keep this ablity in game. But no more MG-42. :D
Next thing about Elite Troops, vetting infantry was fine but the Tiger Ace was and is not. This should be removed and elite training restored. Even only on infantry. It was not cheap and still, very risky if we lost vetted squad if we didn't care or just on random mines and demos.

Brits

Reverse section stats back looks fine and promosing. Even before preview patch they struggled against osttruppen and heavy grens openings but in preview, builds based on IS's were just bad.
Sappers. 70 muni is too high valvue with his slow mivement and susceptibility for wipe by his stacking. Something should be done here. Decrease muni cost or just fix them by fixing their spreading.
What's about PIATs? The only way to effective use it is that when we are playing against total newbie or just using it against immobilised tanks. But this should not work like that, should it?
Give sniper hunter role to AEC. Universal Carrier can't do more when 5 min reached. Even Kubel seems much better now vs snipers. It is stupied when almost every faction has units which can spawn in the buildings or units with snipe ability (Patchfinders) but UKF has only Commandos.
Repair "Hold the Line" ability, it does not work corectly in team games.
AT granades from AT sections looks pretty buggy because it sometimes do engine damage under 75% HP, sometimes not.
Make Forward Obserwation Post at 8cp. 10cp is way to far in time line and seems usless because of it.
Sexton could be buffed to be in line with Priest? Please?
17 pounder still cries in the corner.

OKW

I played only two or three matches as them. Only I want to say is that, Relic, please add MG-34 to tech, and reduce vet requairement for new Kubel and Hetzer by 30 or even more percent. Also, I would like to see, Falshimjagers no more spawn in buildings and cost less. Flak emplacements should be make as unabandoneable like british ones.

And thats it, I could not say something about USF because I didn't play them but I think, standard mortar at Lieutenant tech could be interesting.

And guys, what do you think about that snipers should be limited to one on the battlefield? It is too frustrating when you have to play against 2 or even 3 snipers covered by AT and by good skill. It is too easily rewarded to build more than one sniper in mid game, isn't it?

Feel free to send a feedbacks, all will be welcome :)
24 Nov 2015, 20:53 PM

I agree OP.
24 Nov 2015, 21:03 PM

I would like to give some Feedback too but since i haven't had any luck with commanders after 400 hours..I can just say kv2 looked pretty good in the sprice/barton Match yesterday
25 Nov 2015, 19:06 PM

I would like to give some Feedback too but since i haven't had any luck with commanders after 400 hours..I can just say kv2 looked pretty good in the sprice/barton Match yesterday

One match does not decide for whole doc and unit, yea?

I agree OP.

Thank you :)
25 Nov 2015, 19:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 19:06 PMFrost

One match does not decide for whole doc and unit, yea?

Thank you :)

chill my brother, i said IT LOOKED, i dont know if its a fail in translation but what i meant was it SEEMED ok. why is everybody instantly pissed off?

i know that one match doesnt say to much about a doc and unit, yea?!?

jeez only pricks around if you want i can send you some weed to chill out
25 Nov 2015, 21:26 PM
Donator 11

chill my brother, i said IT LOOKED, i dont know if its a fail in translation but what i meant was it SEEMED ok. why is everybody instantly pissed off?

i know that one match doesnt say to much about a doc and unit, yea?!?!??!?!!?!?!?

This is an advanced shitpost
25 Nov 2015, 21:29 PM

i know that one match doesnt say to much about a doc and unit, yea?!?!??!?!!?!?!?

Lel
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight