Login

russian armor

FeurSturm DLC; Is it possible to ask for a refund?

23 Nov 2015, 22:15 PM

The advertised units are broken and not doing what they are supposed to do. Just want to know what is relics' procedure for refunds?
23 Nov 2015, 22:19 PM

I have two gripes with this topic:

1) No, the commander does exactly what it is meant to do, it's not false advertising it gives you a piece of DLC for the game that includes all abilities advertised. If you want to look for refunds check the Steam refund policy, however I don't know how it works for DLC items.

2) This is the fourth topic you've made out of four posts and the other topics you have made have been left alone by you meaning they lose direction and end up discussing completely the wrong thing your OP intended, which was arguably vague in the first. Please don't make it look like you're spamming topics because it's going to attract all the known trolls soon enough.
23 Nov 2015, 22:25 PM

You can go back to the other 3 topics, read my responses and calibrate your judgment accordingly. It is not doing OK in my opinion.
23 Nov 2015, 22:28 PM

It doesn't justify a refund however, or we'd all want to give NKVD back for the same reason (if anyone actually bought it ever). It functions as it should, and it's business, Relic need to make money.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★