Login

russian armor

kubelwagen with capping capability

23 Nov 2015, 14:05 PM

It like kettenkrad from vcoh with fucking Mg34 on it, imagine that some assbag spamming it rushing through behind enemy line and cut off points, yea that would be annoy as fk, it is fast, can't be supress and it mg can drain 20% of infantry health within 10s so you will have a bad time trying to take that point back, or it could just cut it off and run to another point man i would be pissed. frickin kettenkrad with mg, what next? cloaking ? OKW is getting similar to PE but more tanks
kubelwagen = kettenkrad
volks = tank busters
sturmpios = vcoh assault grens
note that i'm not saying it op or anything, just sayin
23 Nov 2015, 14:15 PM

then you build a m20 or bren with upgrade and suddenly your whole kubel army is useless after 4mins into the game.

or place mines at cutoff and watch the enemy have a "wipe" eveytime the go for cutoff, you know you cant reinforce kubel
23 Nov 2015, 14:25 PM

Considering that there are so many counters for a Kubelwagon....
23 Nov 2015, 15:12 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

M20, M3, bren, aec....
23 Nov 2015, 15:37 PM

Considering that there are so many counters for a Kubelwagon....
This.
23 Nov 2015, 15:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 15:12 PMTobis
M20, M3, bren, aec....

Spend fuel and dely your tech to counter no fuel and less menpower :snfPeter:
23 Nov 2015, 15:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 15:38 PMKatitof

not like m20 IS teching? o.O
23 Nov 2015, 15:53 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Why would you suggest that you would spend resources for something useful? Gosh, the nerve of some people.

It's not like your own vehicle blows up after you kill the kubel.
23 Nov 2015, 16:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 15:53 PMTobis

Why would you suggest that you would spend resources for something useful? Gosh, the nerve of some people.

I can see the new OKW meta.

2xSturm rush cutoff and harass.
2xkubel to cap and harass the map freely while your initial 2 sturms continue to push the cutoff, USF will need at least 3 rifles to counter them and defend the cutoff leaving the rest of the map free.
USF goes lieutenant to build a m20. When the M20 in on the field, rush back your kubels in your base to not lose them.
By that time, you probably finished your mechanized regiment and about to build your 1st luch.
Luch out, M20 dead or locked in base. You can use your kubels back to cap all the map if the USF player haven't already surrender.

Can't wait for it!
23 Nov 2015, 16:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 16:16 PMEsxile

I can see the new OKW meta.

2xSturm rush cutoff and harass.
2xkubel to cap and harass the map freely while your initial 2 sturms continue to push the cutoff, USF will need at least 3 rifles to counter them and defend the cutoff leaving the rest of the map free.
USF goes lieutenant to build a m20. When the M20 in on the field, rush back your kubels in your base to not lose them.
By that time, you probably finished your mechanized regiment and about to build your 1st luch.
Luch out, M20 dead or locked in base. You can use your kubels back to cap all the map if the USF player haven't already surrender.

Can't wait for it!

My friend tried that on me, except I went Captain and got a Stuart instead
23 Nov 2015, 16:39 PM

Got the dame feeling
23 Nov 2015, 16:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 16:37 PMmedhood

My friend tried that on me, except I went Captain and got a Stuart instead

And you had your Stuart enough early to counter his Luch? I mean, if he cutoff you and take your fuel enough times, there is no way you can have a Stuart fast enough.
Did he also set mines?

I can see that maybe you can chase his kubel with the captain and kill them, with luck since the captain hardy hit anything smaller than a Pz4.
23 Nov 2015, 16:45 PM
Donator 11

There is no need to counter one kubel with m20. You cant go wrong with mine on point if it has cap ability. There may be a need if there is 2 or more kubels. But then every option allies have counter all of them and is cheaper manpower wise than 2 kubels. As americans it was also always valid to go mechanised against kubel spam.
23 Nov 2015, 17:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 15:53 PMTobis

How useful M3 and UC are after 2nd minute?
There is a reason why T1 sov based BOs are all dead and no one ever uses UC anymore.
23 Nov 2015, 17:40 PM

The accuracy increase on Bazookas is rather noticable. Early Zooks really limits ability of Luches to run rampant (as does going Captain tier in general). Brits are a bit more tricky since PIAT can't hit anything faster than a snail but AEC comes out more than fast enough.

Rear Echelons are surprisingly effective against Kubels as well: they hit harder per shot than rifles (if I'm not mistaken) and the Kubel's larger target size mitigates their craptastic accuracy. PLus they are getting buffed. Tommmies are hard hitting in general and can easily push off a Kubel if they have cover bonus.

I'd still sort of like to see Kubel capping be like Soviet Vet 1 capping where the main gun is disabled while capping but it's not terrible as is. Kubel still has a limited time frame of usefulness.
23 Nov 2015, 17:45 PM
Donator 11

The accuracy increase on Bazookas is rather noticable. Early Zooks really limits ability of Luches to run rampant (as does going Captain tier in general). Brits are a bit more tricky since PIAT can't hit anything faster than a snail but AEC comes out more than fast enough.

Rear Echelons are surprisingly effective against Kubels as well: they hit harder per shot than rifles (if I'm not mistaken) and the Kubel's larger target size mitigates their craptastic accuracy. PLus they are getting buffed. Tommmies are hard hitting in general and can easily push off a Kubel if they have cover bonus.

I'd still sort of like to see Kubel capping be like Soviet Vet 1 capping where the main gun is disabled while capping but it's not terrible as is. Kubel still has a limited time frame of usefulness.

If AEC will be inteded counter to luchs it needs a lot of buffs. It was designed to counter 222s and it is terrible even at that job.
23 Nov 2015, 18:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 17:21 PMKatitof

How useful M3 and UC are after 2nd minute?
There is a reason why T1 sov based BOs are all dead and no one ever uses UC anymore.

me and my mate just played some games vs top 15-100 2v2 AT and every brit did build a bren carrier and upgrade it with flamer(mostly) or bren. but maybe they just trolled since we werent a match for them anyway.
23 Nov 2015, 18:09 PM

Yeah and now that they finally fixed the stupid captain dancing, and dancing of other squads for that matter, you can finally get the snap shots shreck squads have been making for years now.
23 Nov 2015, 18:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 16:42 PMEsxile

And you had your Stuart enough early to counter his Luch? I mean, if he cutoff you and take your fuel enough times, there is no way you can have a Stuart fast enough.
Did he also set mines?

I can see that maybe you can chase his kubel with the captain and kill them, with luck since the captain hardy hit anything smaller than a Pz4.

Well reminder that Zooks got an accuracy buff, Rear Echelons got a 25% Dps buff and I used those to my advantage

Anyways it was on that kholongy Ferma map (Dont know how to spell the name) I capped my fuel point with Rear Echelons and my Cutoff had so much infantry running in and out of it that I could respond quickly if something tried to cap it I could respond quickly
Also I could build a Fighting position at any of those points if I needed but I didnt
Anyways I had like a third of the map including one munitions and fuel but his luchs still came out like a minute earlier but I had a captain so he couldnt just charge in and I had 3 rifles with at nades and 2 rear echelons
Anyways since he didnt have any at at all no shreks or Raketens and if he had mines I didnt come across them fortunately and I attack the middle with my stuart lying in ambush position ( I was scared of Raketens) and as soon as his luchs came in I stunned shotted it while my Captain charged it and it died pretty fast with my captain and stuart shooting at it and my Stuart pretty much helped me cap most the map

Also only my rear echelon were fragile to the luchs all I had to do with rifles is hide behind a shotblocker and he would be scared of an at nade :)

P.s If I went Leut I would either play the m20 mine somewhere and lure the luchs on it or get an AA half track and try to use its stationary fire mode if I get an at nade off on it

P.s.s THe Kubel should cost some fuel imho

P.s.s.s We both arnt top players none of us are in top 250 for anything he is a better player tha me I mostly won thanks to the stuart
23 Nov 2015, 18:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Did the kubel get any more survivable vs infantry

Not really

Did it get faster
No

Is it's weapon even a threat to well handled infantry now?
No

So kill it with cheap infantry. One squad of REs basically solos it,forced repairs, or forces it to be microed heavily(aka) not capping freely
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Peru 30
unknown 14
United Kingdom 212
Germany 44
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W