Login

russian armor

*Relic* OKW balance preview mod v2 feedback

25 Nov 2015, 06:56 AM

I am pretty sure that the sane respond to a grenade being thrown at you is to get the hell out of the way, not stand and try to see what kind of grenade is it.

I have to agree with you. The flame nade is way more potent against mgs than a normal nade.
25 Nov 2015, 07:01 AM

I am pretty sure that the sane respond to a grenade being thrown at you is to get the hell out of the way, not stand and try to see what kind of grenade is it.

For buildings it's more clear, you can allow yourself to not get out of the buildings if he throws a frag, with nerf of grenades in cover you can stay too to win the fight by not leaving the green cover

25 Nov 2015, 10:02 AM

a flame grenade will counter a machine gun just as well as a the stick nade.

Not if you get spotted from afar and get suppressed. Smoke also counters MG42s and MG34s, which is in my opinion a better mg counter combined with normal nades. In my opinion the flame nade should be gone.
25 Nov 2015, 11:16 AM

Not if you get spotted from afar and get suppressed. Smoke also counters MG42s and MG34s, which is in my opinion a better mg counter combined with normal nades. In my opinion the flame nade should be gone.

how is okw suppose to counter building without flame nade ?
25 Nov 2015, 11:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 11:16 AMBlalord

for thematic reason I would prefer regular stick nade on volks, but the flame grenade is a much better grenade for the okw to have, if only for anti-garrison.
25 Nov 2015, 12:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 11:16 AMBlalord

Like I said, in my opinion the smoke grenade in combination with a normal grenade is a far better combo. So you smoke and then either flank or nade the building. Flame nade shouldn't have been in the game to begin with.

But we get to the same question when we consider no non doctrinal suppression platform for OKW. How is OKW supposed to counter blobs without a suppression doctrine? A blob of its own?
25 Nov 2015, 12:40 PM

lol went wrong
25 Nov 2015, 12:49 PM
Donator 22

Switch grenades to a global upgrade, where you can choose between regular grenade/flame grenade. ;)

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 30
unknown 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment