Login

russian armor

How hard is it to just say "Hi" back!!

8 Nov 2015, 08:58 AM

I probely shouldn't let this get to me, Every team play game, I always kick off with "Hi" following my motives for the battle ahead! not one person in most cases replies in return with an actknowledgmeant let alone in game communication!! thus most battles has been a loss . I am and 34-year-old guy and I am pretty sure that the players on my team would be no older than 16 or they are adults and have poor manners and should stick too playing versus AI.
The community in companies of heros 2 isn't the best. I'm looking for adult players that I can add on Steam and enjoy a good game :)
Volks
8 Nov 2015, 09:40 AM

major part of the community is immature boys, but there a lot of guys out there who are non-english speakers (a lot of russians).

I hardly play with an allie that doesn't reply back. The worst though are the ones constant whining about us losing (2v2s), and pointing like 5 secs every minute
8 Nov 2015, 11:19 AM

This is coh2, what can you expect from this community OpieOP

Ps. Hello and welcome to ze community
8 Nov 2015, 11:41 AM

Everyone understands gl hf so say that instead
8 Nov 2015, 12:37 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I probely shouldn't let this get to me, Every team play game, I always kick off with "Hi" following my motives for the battle ahead! not one person in most cases replies in return with an actknowledgmeant let alone in game communication!! thus most battles has been a loss . I am and 34-year-old guy and I am pretty sure that the players on my team would be no older than 16 or they are adults and have poor manners and should stick too playing versus AI.
The community in companies of heros 2 isn't the best. I'm looking for adult players that I can add on Steam and enjoy a good game :)
Volks

Join a clan like the Bears, or make yourself an arranged team is the best advice.Clans

Playing team games with randoms and without mic contact? You start with at least one arm pinned behind your back, if not both.

You could try making a start here.Looking for mates to play with

8 Nov 2015, 12:48 PM
Patrion 310

Hi Volksgrenadier and welcome to COH2.org

Feel free to add me for 2vs2s, I don't play 3vs3/4vs4. I'm 37 years old, so would love to see more mature players joining COH2. I play both casual and competitive. As long you have decent manners and willing to learn, I don't care much about your rank.

Yes, there are quite a lot of immature players in COH2 and/or some don't speak English. Try to ignore them or make fun of them and hope they will one day grow up. As example, I know lenny in the past (http://www.twitch.tv/lenny12346/profile/highlights) was a bad manner player but then he grew up and was promoting a player friendly COH community. Personal, I have high hopes that even Paula can become a new "Romeo Jedi" someday. Yes, I believe in you PAUL :)

Ari
10 Nov 2015, 06:30 AM

Bloodnok pretty much nailed it right on the head. Honestly, CoH 2 isn't that bad community wise. Randoms are pretty hit or miss in any game
10 Nov 2015, 08:32 AM

Like Bloodnok says :)

The Angry Bears might be a good clan for you :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 4
Korea, Republic Of 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment