Login

russian armor

Axis against Allied Tank Spam

7 Nov 2015, 14:13 PM

Hi all!

I nees advice! Me and my teammate playing for Wehrmacht and OKW. The problem is sometimes we are holding frontline and oil point (also we are upgrading neutral points for oil providing) but Allies are pushing us back with the massive superior tank power. WTF? Our tanks are exprnsive. I need 175 oil points for one Panther! And my Panzers IV are not useful against American Tank Destroyers or Churchils… IDK where they receiving all this oil… For example during last match we played against Americans and Brits. They defeated us with their tanks and british howitzers. LoL. We controlled 50~% of the map without tanks losses. But in the end they attacked aus with 6-7 tanks. And wr had only 3-4 tabks. And only two panthers.. Also, they had massivr infantry spam and their "Pounders". We was smashed and we lost all in few seconds.
How it possible?
7 Nov 2015, 15:05 PM
Donator 11

Mines and pak walls are the key to success.

Dont lose your tanks... a vetted panther can easily fight against multiple allied tanks.
At least one OKW player should build a JP4... each Ostheer player needs at least 2 Pak40s and the tanks wont be a problem.
Dont spend all your ammunition on nades in the early game... lay down some mines instead.
9 Nov 2015, 18:00 PM

Are you in 2v2, 3v3, 4v4? I am hesitant to recommend relying on Panthers in smaller game modes against Brits. Stugs do the job for much cheaper and you can easily match them 1 for 1 on tanks. Also they may have had fuel caches.

Pak 40's are your friends. I always keep one or two, depending on how late in the game I am. Feel free to steal allied AT guns whenever you find them since their lower penetration is not an issue against the usually lower armored allied tanks. Vet 1 American 57 mm for the Germans is so sweet.

Mines are also a great tool. Place them on the flanks of your AT guns and watch as allied tanks become nothing more than targets as they attempt to swing around behind them. Always keep grens near an AT gun or slower tank to allow fausts to be fired.

TWP is still available on Pak40's and you should use it frequently.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★