Login

russian armor

Duplicate Intel Bulletins

2 Nov 2015, 22:25 PM

To start with something positive, this game keeps improving and improving..
Really glad Relic keeps up with the "community"

But now I am gonna start, what the hell is up with this bulletin system!!
Come on! This is rediculous! Its the only thing that you can get as a reward, after having fun and a gg off course!

Am I the only one that keeps cursin against his screen? It should not be so hard to make the system work! Are they doing it on purpose? Please enlight me then!

If they would all stack, ok... But a camo? WTF! After playin 6 games you finally win something! And then you realise that its youre 4th Panzer grey

WHHAAAGGGG!!

thanks!
2 Nov 2015, 22:33 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post2 Nov 2015, 22:25 PMKriz85
To start with something positive, this game keeps improving and improving..
Really glad Relic keeps up with the "community"

But now I am gonna start, what the hell is up with this bulletin system!!
Come on! This is rediculous! Its the only thing that you can get as a reward, after having fun and a gg off course!

Am I the only one that keeps cursin against his screen? It should not be so hard to make the system work! Are they doing it on purpose? Please enlight me then!

If they would all stack, ok... But a camo? WTF! After playin 6 games you finally win something! And then you realise that its youre 4th Panzer grey

WHHAAAGGGG!!

thanks!

they said it is on their priority list, whatever that may mean. Will probably take until 2017 to fix.
2 Nov 2015, 22:36 PM

Priority list = bin Kappa
2 Nov 2015, 22:37 PM

they said it is on their priority list, whatever that may mean. Will probably take until 2017 to fix.

Heheh, I mean it isnt something new, right?
And if they make a system to swap em I'm gonna lose it! I deleted them every time in hope that it would not happen again!
2 Nov 2015, 22:48 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post2 Nov 2015, 22:37 PMKriz85

Heheh, I mean it isnt something new, right?
And if they make a system to swap em I'm gonna lose it! I deleted them every time in hope that it would not happen again!

been there since day 1 of warspoils. Better get used to it.
3 Nov 2015, 09:09 AM

This system is a little broken but for the most part functions fine, they should change that after 3 of the same bulletin it couldn't be dropped anymore or that you could trade/gift them to your friends

Ps. I have 10+ KV1 armor bulletins and 7 222 autocannon cost decreases and I'm not complaining
4 Nov 2015, 01:15 AM

Priority list = bin Kappa

I'm sorry, whats Bin Kappa meaning?
4 Nov 2015, 06:36 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2015, 01:15 AMKriz85

I'm sorry, whats Bin Kappa meaning?

He means:
"priority list = (trash)bin, Kappa"

There has been a pinned topic about a possible fix for warspoils on the Steam COH2 forums, but it suddendly disappeared now (more than a year later).

At this point i doubt they ever gonna "fix" it.
4 Nov 2015, 22:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Nov 2015, 06:36 AMkamk

He means:
"priority list = (trash)bin, Kappa"

There has been a pinned topic about a possible fix for warspoils on the Steam COH2 forums, but it suddendly disappeared now (more than a year later).

At this point i doubt they ever gonna "fix" it.

thanks for explaning..

Well i hoped more people would have the same opinion..
So we could make a fist and march to the headoffice of Relic and demand that...

But then I woke up..
4 Nov 2015, 22:57 PM
Donator 11

I have the same opinion. I think it wouldn't be so bad if at least you didn't have to manually click "OK" to clear the notification about the fifth duplicate useless bulletin. It's like they're demanding that I acknowledge that they gave me something for free, even though it isn't actually worth anything. Or maybe it's just been too long since I got a commander drop...
7 Nov 2015, 15:11 PM
Donator 11

One year ago after the release of WFA they told us "warspoils fix soon we are collecting information and are working on it".

The community had some really good ideas how to change the system but still no fix. I really hope theyll fix it in the near future.

I have some premium commanders like 5-6times... they should give us the option to trade them for other Commanders or items - thats really unfair.
10 Nov 2015, 00:58 AM

One year ago after the release of WFA they told us "warspoils fix soon we are collecting information and are working on it".

The community had some really good ideas how to change the system but still no fix. I really hope theyll fix it in the near future.

I have some premium commanders like 5-6times... they should give us the option to trade them for other Commanders or items - thats really unfair.

Yeah its really messing with the whole experience.. I rather win nothing then finally win something that i dont want to have at all..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★