Login

russian armor

A free win problem

24 Oct 2015, 20:54 PM

After british forces release my computer want to abuse the hell out of this game.
Simply sometimes i load for like 5 minutes , then i get into game , opponent saysomething like hmm , alright your here or simply something like that and after that i will get victory and arty goes ...
Simply i get free win (it acts like win) even without i want it. I simply want to play and other players then call me abuser (last time it hapened agains luvnest , while he streamed and that lost of his winstreak cant evne carrot save :luvCarrot: ) Alright that was lot of sarcasm. Simply i dont want to get this type of free wins nor ban from it. Any help ?

My internet conection is good (29 ms ping)
My notebood suck - HP pro book , 4 ram , intel pentium CPU B940 2.00 Bhz 2.00 Ghz
I cant find graphic card (LOL).

NOTE: this does not happened before british forced.

Can anyone help me ?
24 Oct 2015, 21:23 PM
Donator 22

I've heard that when a game disconnects or drops, there's a hidden "trust" rating that relic has (based on disputes I think?) to award the winner of the match. It may be that the system is giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not sure if any of that is true. Maybe email relic about it, or message the devs on coh2.org? They seem to be on the forums more lately
24 Oct 2015, 22:55 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Yeah that was kinda odd, my connection was stable aswell (I was streaming smoothly). Here is my point of view http://www.twitch.tv/luvnest/v/22215020 at 03:47:00. Got a loss in the end.

Maybe a mod could move this to the bug section?
25 Oct 2015, 07:21 AM

From my point of view : when luvnest was in game and looking at his pios i was still in loading menu and when i get into game , simply loss to him happens.

Please move to bug section

EDIT: also it does not happen every time it happens like 5 % of my games , good example of normal game is the first one agains luvnest.

Once agains i need to say im not drophack abuser , it simply my computer do i think , and i dont like this easy win too , because when i want to play i want to play , not to get easy win. + why the hell i would like to win agains luvnest by this ? Everyone knows he is streaming , is top player , 200 people are watching that so if i want to abuse it , with some common sence i would not use it on luvnest game , i would use it on some people that are 1. not that good 2. are not streaming.

Also he is my friend and he helped me a lot when i was begining in game (replay analisis), so luvnest is the last prson in world in who i would like to abuse this. Simply , my only way how can I solve this is stop playing because it is that type of bug you can´t avoid.
25 Oct 2015, 08:00 AM

It happened to me ones on that 1v1 Arnhem map I was usf opponent was wehrmacht and I just started getting into 1v1s (I get stressed when 1v1ing alone so I have to build up courage to play them, I know Im wierd) and as soon as I start playing I get defeat and I got sad and didnt 1v1 for like 3 weeks now :P
25 Oct 2015, 08:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Oct 2015, 08:00 AMmedhood
It happened to me ones on that 1v1 Arnhem map I was usf opponent was wehrmacht and I just started getting into 1v1s (I get stressed when 1v1ing alone so I have to build up courage to play them, I know Im wierd) and as soon as I start playing I get defeat and I got sad and didnt 1v1 for like 3 weeks now :P

Off topic:
Please play more 1vs1 they are fun. Nobody except you can garden it up :)
25 Oct 2015, 08:39 AM

Permanently Banned
I once had to play luvnest in a 1v1, I considered this a free win for him to be honest:foreveralone:

@OP, I sometimes have experienced this myself. Usually this happened when the other player is somewhere in Australia/New Zealand or somewhere in the Oceania area. Takes ages for them to load in, when they finally do I have to wait another minute or so to eventually get a loss.

Frustrating to say the least. A little off topic but I always have my first game of the day loading in slower than all the games after the first one, doesn't make sense either.
25 Oct 2015, 09:17 AM

Slovakia - Germany . 500 km
25 Oct 2015, 11:22 AM

Off topic:
Please play more 1vs1 they are fun. Nobody except you can garden it up :)

I had a win streak and I was happy about it then I just get dc'd and lose it :( only match I lost to a dc though and my internet was perfectly normal as I was playing match after match without any lag problems
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★