Login

russian armor

Coh still cranking

27 Oct 2015, 20:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2015, 23:35 PMpodrae
Coh 1 is the best game ever made in my opinion and I have been playing since about 2009 on a daily basis.

During this time even though I have played solidly I have had periods of losing interest then becoming addicted again for no apparent reason. Im going through and addicted period again now and usually get 4 or 5 games in after work each night.

I have noticed that the game is still far from dead. I can get an auto match in less than a minute and this is evening over in New Zealand. Basic has died down a bit but i reckon this would come back up if THE RANKS WERE ADDED BACK!!!!!

Comon sega do something with the game rather than just let it slowly die off, fix the ranks, release for free.... something....

Just to remind what this thread is about. Everytime coh2 kids come into the coh1 forum and spread their failed understanding of gameplay, it derails into coh1 vs. coh2 wars. Im sick of it. Where are the moderators? Do you even care?
27 Oct 2015, 20:49 PM

yes yes, that is why OKW was designed to blob. Lol :foreveralone:

I don't understand why do you talk about OKW here? Don't we talk about coh1?
27 Oct 2015, 20:51 PM

Just to remind what this thread is about. Everytime coh2 kids come into the coh1 forum and spread their failed understanding of gameplay, it derails into coh1 vs. coh2 wars. Im sick of it. Where are the moderators? Do you even care?

+1 We just talk about coh1 and they begin their trash talk all the time, there were no single word about coh2 beingbad or smth, but Donniechan just did begin it again.
27 Oct 2015, 21:16 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 20:49 PMbulatcr

I don't understand why do you talk about OKW here? Don't we talk about coh1?

It was an example of how relic designed a faction to blob. It doesn't always come down to players just abusing stuff because they got a hang of something
27 Oct 2015, 22:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 20:19 PMbulatcr

This topic isn't about being good or bad if you haven't noticed. Everything can be called irritation and there are enough of it in coh2 too. Srly every kind of spam is irritation, it's not the game, it's players who do that. The question is does it work? If doesn't it means game is okay cause you can counter it if does it means game isn't okay. So in coh1 you were able to counter every kind of spam, there are nothing wrong with game in that case.
Even in the perfect rts game can be irritations. Just say spam and list all units.

I agree with this. The beauty of the game was people coming up with crazy strats to win then others coming up with counter strats. Some people play "all in" on there chosen method while others like to play more reactivly. I can remember losing badly to certain strats for a while and getting real irritated before learning to counter them without even thinking about it.

I think your list of irritating play styles is in fact just a list of things that beat you.

sniper spam in team games is indeed frustrating but takes decent skill from teammates to pull off as losing a sniper is a big mp loss. If I saw someone doing this in 1v1 I would laugh at being handed an easy win.
2 Nov 2015, 23:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 19:43 PMVonIvan

That's Basilone's speciality. :foreveralone:

ivan l2p and leave the coh1 section
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 31

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L