Login

russian armor

Add enforcement email address above or below shoutbox

16 Oct 2015, 06:44 AM

I notice that people wanting to report hackers tend to be pretty frequent in the shoutbox. I wonder if it might be worth adding a small line of text above or below it directing them to the enforcement email address.

Sure, it's in the site rules, but no angry person is ever going to go out of their way to read those before posting something.
17 Oct 2015, 00:55 AM

no one checks the @enforcement address and I don't know if Relic wants to use the one they gave me for reporting hackers. That one seemed more for marketing and advisement than for hackers.

Someone should tell Kyle about the @enforcement address and check it every once in a while
17 Oct 2015, 01:00 AM
Senior Editor Badge

no one checks the @enforcement address and I don't know if Relic wants to use the one they gave me for reporting hackers. That one seemed more for marketing and advisement than for hackers.

Someone should tell Kyle about the @enforcement address and check it every once in a while

Why does Relic not check it? :( Do they have any e-mail that they use for reporting hackers/cheaters?

P.S. I love you lexy ;)
17 Oct 2015, 01:14 AM

I was told very recently by a dev that they do check the email, they just don't respond to the emails.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★