Option Distribution Votes
43%
36%
14%
7%
Total votes: 28
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
14 Oct 2015, 21:37 PM

I've been trying to find what T3 armor to go for first between the m5 or the t70. I find M5 with aa package to be my go to choice. It handles alot of gimmicky strategys like mortor blobs(I don't know why this is a thing) and osstruppen rushes, but lacks usefulness late game. The T70 can kill lone target with a few shots, provided it's at point blank. I also find that it's recon mode is a great early warning and spotter for at guns, and it can harass capping points thus drawing enemy forces away. The biggest downside to the T70 though is it costs 50 more fuel than an M5 making teching a bit slower. So I wanted to know what the forums thought. What armor do you go for first and why?
15 Oct 2015, 18:16 PM

t 70 survive 3 at gun shots if you use self reapir in midle of combat and it has more late game utility and kill harrasing squads better and can defeat every axis light except puma (m5 dies again doulble scout car rush and again panzer 2 luchs)

+ you save 120 munny for demo / mines and mines can change games ;)

15 Oct 2015, 18:26 PM

t 70 survive 3 at gun shots if you use self reapir in midle of combat and it has more late game utility and kill harrasing squads better and can defeat every axis light except puma (m5 dies again doulble scout car rush and again panzer 2 luchs)

+ you save 120 munny for demo / mines and mines change games ;)

Mines can change games
15 Oct 2015, 20:42 PM

It's situational, but I find the T70 is a nice shock unit.

I don't float enough munitions to get the AA upgrade on the halftrack right away, but I do like the reinforcement and transport functions.

SU76 I only get if they got lots of halftracks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★