Login

russian armor

Partisans as of 10/11/2015

11 Oct 2015, 16:46 PM

So, had a question, ive been away for awhile, havent touched the game sense before the realise of the British, but ive been keeping up with the game threw here and the topics and changelogs.

How do the current build of Anti-inf Partisans hold up in the game? (I love these guys) can they hold there own a bit more than before? Or are they still some sort of gimmick.

I did see they have(?) PPSh profile of Shocks, does this make them hold up will in CQC for once?

So many victors of questions, can't wait to hear the views.
11 Oct 2015, 16:56 PM

AI partisans are better then they used to be, but will pretty much lose to everything except weapon crews unless they get a jump.

They have old irregulars nade as well as molotov now, so with utilizing that, they are alright.

Never try to use them as normal infantry though, ppsh cons are amazing in comparison.
11 Oct 2015, 17:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 16:56 PMKatitof
AI partisans are better then they used to be, but will pretty much lose to everything except weapon crews unless they get a jump.

They have old irregulars nade as well as molotov now, so with utilizing that, they are alright.

Never try to use them as normal infantry though, ppsh cons are amazing in comparison.

Oh, also are they all PPSh forever? And is there renforenr cost still the same?

Also can I expext them to win a one squad ambush of a squad of Volks or are they still that flimsy?

11 Oct 2015, 17:46 PM

Permanently Banned
I recently used them, the camo is very useful and panzsershrek AT nade partisans are very good. My big issue though is reinforcement costs are way too high at 26. Since they are so weak, I think 20-22 reinforcement would be so much better. Atleast for AI partisans.
11 Oct 2015, 18:08 PM

Since they are so weak, I think 20-22 reinforcement would be so much better. Atleast for AI partisans.

Agreed, something ive wanted sense the commander came out. Hell I would take a higher deployment cost in exchange for a cheaper renforcement cost.

It was also so awkword to do a combine attack with some conscripts and end up breaking my mp bank on the Partisan renforcing.
11 Oct 2015, 18:11 PM

Permanently Banned

Agreed, something ive wanted sense the commander came out. Hell I would take a higher deployment cost in exchange for a cheaper renforcement cost.

It was also so awkword to do a combine attack with some conscripts and end up breaking my mp bank on the Partisan renforcing.

Exactly It felt so weird being so mp starved by maintaining a partisan force.
11 Oct 2015, 18:22 PM

Partysans suck and you shouldn't use them.
11 Oct 2015, 19:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 18:22 PMBurts
Partysans suck and you shouldn't use them.

Care to explane?
11 Oct 2015, 20:11 PM

partysans are good as long as you dont spam them
11 Oct 2015, 20:16 PM

I recently used them, the camo is very useful and panzsershrek AT nade partisans are very good. My big issue though is reinforcement costs are way too high at 26. Since they are so weak, I think 20-22 reinforcement would be so much better. Atleast for AI partisans.

Agreed, their reinforcement should be like Conscripts.
11 Oct 2015, 20:23 PM
Patrion 15

The new AI partisans are very nice. Perfect for popping out and taking out a lone capping squad, but vs anything more than a single enemy they will suffer.

1 on 1 they can take on most axis units at close range. I've had a squad wipe some falls at close range, and they're very nice at forcing grens off the field. I generally use them as expendable squads, when you are down to 1 man, the enemy is down to 2 and they see you not retreat it can make them jumpy and retreat their squad prematurely.

The camo is fantastic - cap a sector away from the fighting and sit in some cover nearby on hold fire, chuck nade at capping squad then uncloak. Good for a lot of wipes. Also popping them out and cloaking them on sniper retreat paths, along with anti vehicle partisans. Such good fun.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★