Conscripts Bulletins - simple question

lol i can even make a poll
Option Distribution Votes
38%
63%
Total votes: 8
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
9 Oct 2015, 21:53 PM

Im curious which arrangement is more efficient? Simple question.

or

9 Oct 2015, 21:58 PM

2 white 1 blue. The whie one is rare but the most effective.
10 Oct 2015, 08:04 AM

Most effective is +3% accuracy , because it give unit +3% DPS
The second most effective is +5% cooldown , because this happen between each shot and third most effective is the blu one.

Reload happens only when unit need to reaload whole magazine , while cooldown is time that happen between each shot. And accuracy is main factor when you want to hit something so it mean +3% DPS while other 2 are a bit weaker.

HINT: always use bulletins on core unit becuase that one is whitch you use the most time and winning early engangements is much more important than having tiger with 10 more armor
10 Oct 2015, 09:55 AM

HINT: always use bulletins on core unit becuase that one is whitch you use the most time and winning early engangements is much more important than having tiger with 10 more armor

Those buffs are not noticeable, unlike a triple stack for tiger ace bulletin. Having 3x 4% pen is also a good thing and buffing armor of Panther (3x4%) or their speed and acceleration are not bad either.
10 Oct 2015, 11:40 AM

Ok thanks for advises
12 Oct 2015, 21:26 PM

The second most effective is +5% cooldown , because this happen between each shot and third most effective is the blu one.

Reload happens only when unit need to reaload whole magazine , while cooldown is time that happen between each shot. And accuracy is main factor when you want to hit something so it mean +3% DPS while other 2 are a bit weaker.

I do the +3 accuracy and +5 cool down next best is the blue cool down and reload so I use -10% vet for MGs or SU 76 since I find myself getting getting them every game and getting to next level vet is very important compared to another +1% damage output on cons. My 2 cents. With Ostheer I do same but sometimes I will change HMG vet to mortar since the mortar at vet 2 reduces scatter a ton so I want to get there ASAP.
13 Oct 2015, 17:00 PM

I do the +3 accuracy and +5 cool down next best is the blue cool down and reload so I use -10% vet for MGs or SU 76 since I find myself getting getting them every game and getting to next level vet is very important compared to another +1% damage output on cons. My 2 cents. With Ostheer I do same but sometimes I will change HMG vet to mortar since the mortar at vet 2 reduces scatter a ton so I want to get there ASAP.

vet bulletins are something else , their best by far (if not for kingtiger of course) but we were talking about early game bulletins and whitch of them is best on main line infantry
22 Oct 2015, 22:20 PM

completely agree with u,but mine is 2blue 1 acurate(wish i could arrange 2acurate 1blue)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★