Login

russian armor

How to help brit early game?

9 Oct 2015, 14:05 PM

Yea, I was wondering if anyone else would pick up on that. Several of the guy's threads are titled EXACTLY like the ones another account used to do before it was banned, although I can't remember the name of that one right off the bat.

'Problem" "OKW" "All Modes"

Stuff like that.
I'd really like to see the results of an IP trace on him.

/looking for his torch.

The syle and quality of argumentation remind me the one of TeaMakerMachine if i can make a guess.

I hate to call for a ban... but sometimes...
If that guy would have posted on the DOw2 forum, it would have been a delight for Gorb (famous relentless admin of the forum)
9 Oct 2015, 14:08 PM

If multiple allied butt buddies beg for my ban, then I know I'm doing something right.
9 Oct 2015, 14:11 PM
Patrion 14

If multiple allied butt buddies beg for my ban, then I know I'm doing something right.

Not really, i'd urge you to stop spamming threads only to bait people or create shitfests.
9 Oct 2015, 14:27 PM

I think I will forward you a charming PM from this splendid individual to you Kluge.
9 Oct 2015, 15:20 PM

Not really, i'd urge you to stop spamming threads only to bait people or create shitfests.
Sorry man but that's not my intention. I usually start productive and decent discussions, only for it to get ruined by the usual suspects and mischief's. Gotta hibernate for a while though^_^
9 Oct 2015, 15:25 PM
Patrion 14

Sorry man but that's not what I'm doing. I usually start productive and decent discussions, only for it to get ruined by the usual suspects and mischief's. Gotta hibernate for a while though^_^

For a moment I thought you were serious

9 Oct 2015, 15:26 PM

lol is that StephenJF?
9 Oct 2015, 17:58 PM

Argumenting and warning are pointless here.
He wont repent.
Burn the heretic!
9 Oct 2015, 18:34 PM

Just confirmed, reinforce for IS is getting a 10% decrease.

Edit: actually I think it said the reinforce cost is now 28, so it might've actually said 10% of the units base cost.
9 Oct 2015, 19:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Argumenting and warning are pointless here.
He wont repent.
Burn the heretic!

Cleanse and purify.
9 Oct 2015, 20:15 PM

Just confirmed, reinforce for IS is getting a 10% decrease.

Edit: actually I think it said the reinforce cost is now 28, so it might've actually said 10% of the units base cost.

IS with 5 man squad once they receive Bren guns are going to be so legit...will see how this plays out but I'm afraid they had to do this because of the MP bleed due to snipers. I would have liked to see a slight nerf to something on IS to help counter the reinforcement reduction.
9 Oct 2015, 20:18 PM

I don't think they are weak at all. In cover IS's are beastly, especially with early squad man upgrade. Vickers is fine. Bren carrier has decent armour and damage output, although I would like to see it be able to survive a raketenwerfer shot before vet 1.

Also their t2 comes quick at only 30 fuel.

Ostruppen are honestly the only thing that gives them any trouble, and good vickers play will negate that advantage pretty quick.

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2015, 14:11 PMRollo
Wasp should be 60 muni for its current performance, grenades should be bundled in with brens and PIATS.

PIAT's should cost 60 muni and work like zooks. It would be nice to be able to use piats+bren carrier early game rather than rushing a 6 pounder to deal with a scout car.

As for how brits struggle against Ostruppen, I think this just highlights the issue with infantry sections atm. They need to be cheaper to maintain, possibly with a change to the 5 man squad upgrade as others have mentioned.

Please don't nerf PIATs. If you know how to micro them they are fucking godlike right now at their current price.
13 Oct 2015, 09:47 AM

Isn't that more because they only have three tiers though instead of the usual 4?

Possibly, although technically you could count the Hammer/Anvil as a fourth tier.
Either way, something needs to change.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 44

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment