Login

russian armor

Game is like a broken beta now retreat dealy bugs

aaa
6 Oct 2015, 18:25 PM

1. If okw throw grenade its 50% chance that your squad (even cons) will die. No matter how fast you press retereat button.
Many times I pressed retreat before grenade was even thrown and they just stay there with retreat arrow over them and die.
This esp. problem for maxim, heavy mortar and even to cons. No supression, no flank just a grenade from the front making that 3-4 sec delay before retreat.

Maybe the problem is caussed by the fact that its 6 man squad and each model is too weak to nades compared to 4 man squads with same hp per squad. They just die in less than 1 sec tring to recrew the weapon.
Retreat delay exists for a long time but now it somehow became long enough to lose full squad. Once I blocked retreat path for stolen maxim with T70 and it stoped and died it 2 secs WTF is that.
6 Oct 2015, 18:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

SU never discovered teleport magic, so they are meant to die when the gunner gets killed on retreat.

All flames with DoT are deadly against all support weapons nowadays.
aaa
6 Oct 2015, 19:07 PM

All flames with DoT are deadly against all support weapons nowadays.

1. not that deadly. molotovs doesnt wipe if you reacted fast enough. And its easy to react cuz of throw animation is long.
2. I m talking about frequent cons huge retreat delay too not only weapons.

Plus LEIGs anyone is talking about it. But I have no words for that cheating BS. This thing alone is a game breaking.
6 Oct 2015, 20:39 PM

Permanently Banned
AAA I think you would be displeased to find out that the incendiary nade has the exact same damage as the molotov. The only difference would be range, animation, and cost
aaa
7 Oct 2015, 06:30 AM

AAA I think you would be displeased to find out that the incendiary nade has the exact same damage as the molotov. The only difference would be range, animation, and cost

1. The thing is I never saw any OKW unit stuck in place long enough to die. With sovs it happens even to cons!!! OKW infantry retreat imediately. Maybe its my lag or is it bug??? That makes game impossible to play

2. I read the patch nodes stating that those 2 nades have same initial dmg. But in fact I i dont see that. For me it constantly looks like OKW nade have at least x2 initial damage
Molos doesnt do dmg in first second at all while okw nade does huge immidiate dmg. DMG over time may be the same. But that over time dmg is irrelevant
7 Oct 2015, 07:16 AM

Permanently Banned
Incendiary Grenade
Reducing the initial damage to prevent instant entity death. We are also slowing down the projectile speed of the grenade to give players more time to react to the grenade.
Incendiary Grenade damage reduced from 20 to 10
Projectile speed reduced from 10 to 5

Molotov Cocktail

Reducing the initial damage that the Molotov does on explosion because it was killing models instantly due to the additional changes to flamers.
Initial damage reduced from 20 to 10 (damage over time damage remains the same)
Research cost reduced from 25 to 15
7 Oct 2015, 07:25 AM

I think he's talking about how every member in a Maxim squad runs back and takes their sweet time to pick up their MG if the gunner goes down, while for every other faction the MG magically teleports into the hands of the next guy and they keep running.
7 Oct 2015, 08:03 AM

It's happening to everybody. Unit control is lousy.
+ lagg everywhere, everygame. Not that kind of lagg that you can easily spot.
Terrible game optimisation, it runs like pudding even on high end computers.
aaa
7 Oct 2015, 17:18 PM

to be fair graphics and gameplay is above and beyond. But axis favorite bugs ruins the game so much. When sc2 hots was released it was unplayable for a year.

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2015, 07:25 AMHorasu
I think he's talking about how every member in a Maxim squad runs back and takes their sweet time to pick up their MG if the gunner goes down, while for every other faction the MG magically teleports into the hands of the next guy and they keep running.

Yes. Also every model is more fragile that cause more retreat delay. Which cause more model lose or even wipe. They all die trying to recrew their weapon while in 4 model crew every model is more resilient and have less chance to die one by one.
7 Oct 2015, 17:27 PM

Incendiary Grenade
Reducing the initial damage to prevent instant entity death. We are also slowing down the projectile speed of the grenade to give players more time to react to the grenade.
Incendiary Grenade damage reduced from 20 to 10
Projectile speed reduced from 10 to 5

Molotov Cocktail

Reducing the initial damage that the Molotov does on explosion because it was killing models instantly due to the additional changes to flamers.
Initial damage reduced from 20 to 10 (damage over time damage remains the same)
Research cost reduced from 25 to 15

This...

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2015, 17:18 PMaaa
to be fair graphics and gameplay is above and beyond. But axis favorite bugs ruins the game so much. When sc2 hots was released it was unplayable for a year.

He has just demonstrated the patch notes you spoke of.

What are you actually talking about? other than random fanboy ravings? I mean your steam name "Nerfgerms" is a pretty good indicator of your incredible and ignorant bias.

I dont think ive EVER had a con squad 1 shot by an OKW incendiary nade, and that was before they halved the explosion damage. Move out of the fire, and you'll be ok. Same as a molly.

Stop making these posts until you play the other factions and have HALF a clue about what youre talking about.
7 Oct 2015, 17:48 PM

He is talking about team weapons and how volk flame nade pretty much one shots them whether you retreat or pack up immediately after seeing the throw animation start. It is currently broken and needs to be fixed, please stop acting like it is not. Cons aren't affected by this as much but the initial damage and no animation does a huge amount of damage whether you move or not.
8 Oct 2015, 06:34 AM

I just had this happen to me where my cons inexplicably slowed down on retreat and of course he's right that as soon as your weapon team hit by this grenade you are done even if you have most hour health. They die so fast your lead guy keeps dying
8 Oct 2015, 07:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2015, 19:07 PMaaa

1. not that deadly. molotovs doesnt wipe if you reacted fast enough. And its easy to react cuz of throw animation is long.
2. I m talking about frequent cons huge retreat delay too not only weapons.

Plus LEIGs anyone is talking about it. But I have no words for that cheating BS. This thing alone is a game breaking.

Can someone explain to me what a LeiG is? I read that all over the place it must be some kind of OKW unit but there is no unit in the roster that meets that name.

If the ISG = Infantry Support Gun is meant yes I know all the rage about that one and agree that it is too powerful in its current state.
8 Oct 2015, 08:07 AM

Can someone explain to me what a LeiG is? I read that all over the place it must be some kind of OKW unit but there is no unit in the roster that meets that name.

If the ISG = Infantry Support Gun is meant yes I know all the rage about that one and agree that it is too powerful in its current state.

ISG is the classification and the general name ingame, le.IG is the specific German real life name of the unit. Both mean the same.

http://www.coh2.org/guides/18815/oberkommando-west-unit-guide#690
8 Oct 2015, 08:33 AM

OK now I found it https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/7,5-cm-leichtes_Infanteriegesch%C3%BCtz_18
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.5_cm_leichtes_Infanteriegesch%C3%BCtz_18

Das 7,5-cm-leichtes Infanteriegeschütz 18 oder kurz leIG 18

Still it is very misleading using that when nothing in the game or in that unit guide you linked refers to it as leIG. But thanks for clarifying.
aaa
8 Oct 2015, 16:58 PM

They faked up the whole game when they
1. disalowed to get sov T4 as a 2nd building.
Here is my aug 6 post
jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2015, 18:25 PMaaa

Just after july patch nodes I was thinking that leig builds will be a cancer of this game.
Previosly they were more expensive and you could counter it with fast katy... OKW is constantly abusing that.

2. when they effectively removed t3476 from the game
Soviet T4 vehicles are very poor to wait for them for that long. They have no useful abilities no smoke no speed. They are impotent versions of everithing. Ram is totaly useless

Penals - anti-nothing unit
SU76 - paper anti-nothing shit
M3 - close to useless
t3476 in T4 - absolutely useless
katy - weak, after several absurd nerfs
SU85 worse than coresponding okw unit

aaa
8 Oct 2015, 17:11 PM

t3485 have zero combat abilities too to spend on tech to get them.
They better be callins like command tank.
8 Oct 2015, 17:43 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2015, 18:25 PMaaa

Many times I pressed retreat before grenade was even thrown and they just stay there with retreat arrow over them and die.

Than you have huge input delay. Id like to see how much ping you how in game somehow.
8 Oct 2015, 20:39 PM

Game has always been basically a beta. No remappable keys, nonsensical changes like having to use "U" on the other side of the keyboard to retreat instead of just shift clicking back rapidly like in COH1, terrible unit response times combined with shitty design in the game that makes units follow their leader which adds to more response times, randomly resetting graphics settings. The list goes on and on and on and on.
8 Oct 2015, 20:47 PM

The problem is, since you never played something beside soviets you never learned how to dodge molotovs. Because it's exactly the same with the flame grenades. All team weapons have problems against DOT flame weapons. The problem is poor Boris runs into the flame soup instead of teleporting the maxim to the next guy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 40
unknown 6
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak