Login

russian armor

Age Gate

6 Oct 2015, 13:56 PM

I have another question I would like to request assistance with please. In COH 2, when I am at the Main game menu, at the bottom left below the "Chat" button there is another menu button to access online media for the game. When I press this buttom and then the "Leaderboards" button a window pops up and instead of leaderboard data I get an error message "Sorry but you do not meet criteria to view this content." I think I screwed this up when I first got the game and got a bit too hasty and didn't enter a date confirming a high enough age. How can I reset this to get rid of this annoying error message? I do realize that I can see this information out of game but I hate to not correct this. I'm probably anal but what can I say?

Again, my appreciation in advance for any helpful information. I also tried to research this issue, finding that it apparently involves cookies on my computer, but even after following the advice given my problem continues to persist.
6 Oct 2015, 14:00 PM

I'm sure that CoH leaderboards are a traumatizing experience for kids. All the ranks and win ratios...really scary stuff
6 Oct 2015, 18:08 PM

Just use the browser in Private Browsing mode so it should be fine, or maybe clear all history etc.. Those might work, don't know for sure tho
9 Oct 2015, 00:02 AM
Donator 22

I had this problem recently, all you need to do is clear your browser cookies.
10 Oct 2015, 02:34 AM

I had this problem recently, all you need to do is clear your browser cookies.

I did this and it did clear up the error message that I got about blocking access to content. However, when I click on Leaderboards I get an empty screen. Otherwise, it seems to work ok. Thank you so much for your comments.
12 Dec 2015, 20:57 PM
12 Dec 2015, 20:58 PM

You need to delete cookies from the browser that Steam is using. So in Steam, click on the following Steam Menu/Settings/Web Browser and click on Delete all Browser Cookies. You will have to restart Steam and COH2 for this to take effect
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★