Login

russian armor

Sherman Bug Fixed

6 Oct 2015, 20:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2015, 20:26 PMSully

Buffs from the British Command Vehicle also stack on vehicles and crew weapons. I'd post it into the thread you linked, but it's been locked.

It's specified on Cruzz bug list. This applies to all kind of units. FHQ, Command Panther, Command PIV, Officers, etc.
6 Oct 2015, 20:45 PM

Permanently Banned
LOL LELIC'D again
6 Oct 2015, 20:47 PM

When this hotfix gona live ? Many us players using this bug.
6 Oct 2015, 20:47 PM

Permanently Banned

It's specified on Cruzz bug list. This applies to all kind of units. FHQ, Command Panther, Command PIV, Officers, etc.

Also by stacking, do you mean decrewed and recrewed? Even for tanks?

Like the only way it would work for command panther and command p4 how do you make them stack
6 Oct 2015, 21:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Also by stacking, do you mean decrewed and recrewed? Even for tanks?

Like the only way it would work for command panther and command p4 how do you make them stack

Not on tanks, since i haven't test it with USF crews but it works with support weapons. A command PV needs to be vet5 although to start affecting them, but the Command PIV affects all units.
6 Oct 2015, 21:31 PM

Permanently Banned

Not on tanks, since i haven't test it with USF crews but it works with support weapons. A command PV needs to be vet5 although to start affecting them, but the Command PIV affects all units.

So damage reduction will stack on decrewed support crews? If i flame my own mg under a p4s aura a few times it will keep reduceing damage taken when in the aura?
6 Oct 2015, 21:54 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

So damage reduction will stack on decrewed support crews? If i flame my own mg under a p4s aura a few times it will keep reduceing damage taken when in the aura?

Yep.
7 Oct 2015, 05:55 AM

You cannot be serious.

Centaur comes out at the ten minute mark, you call that late game? The thing is worse than an ISG. Worse. It is absolutely a game changer and if you don't think so you have obviously never once played Axis since the Brits came out.... aaaaaaahhhhhh there we go.

Pack Howitzer comes out within 2 minutes of the LeIG. Faster reload, more damage, twice the AOE. It's just as bad.

"Relies just on the blob"- you sound like Katitof now, except I'm pretty sure not even Katitof has ever gone this much off the deep end. Maybe Nabarxos?
The Crocodile instantly deletes any infantry it faces, including AT guns. 3 Paks can fire at it multiple times and it will shrug off the shots and decrew them all inside 3 seconds then retreat. Oh, and it beats medium tanks 1v1.

Air Supremacy one shots OKW trucks. It one shots all Axis emplacements. It one shots heavies with damaged engines that cannot get out of the area fast enough. It one shots everything in the area, unless you see it coming and tell everything to retreat immediately, and tell your tanks to reverse. Sometimes that's simply impossible.

You seriously need to stop commenting on balance until you play something other than USF.

Oh wah. I play one side. Boo-freaking-hoo. And on the receiving end as such BS as the ISG, I'll comment to my hearts content. There was a whole thread dedicated to the ISG nonsense, but the mods shut it down. So, I'll bring it up here. IMO, total bunk that the community at large complains about the nature of the ISG for weeks and NOTHING from Relic. ONE comment about a weird bug for USF and *bam* fixed in 24 hours.

ISGs just own the game completely. Allies can barely advance with them and meanwhile, OKW team just slowly techs up. So, I say that's MORE bugged than a 10 minute, mid game tank or two LATE game doc units.
7 Oct 2015, 08:32 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2015, 20:26 PMSully

Buffs from the British Command Vehicle also stack on vehicles and crew weapons. I'd post it into the thread you linked, but it's been locked.

I did it for you and then re-opened the thread to get Relic confirmation!
7 Oct 2015, 09:36 AM

Oh wah. I play one side. Boo-freaking-hoo. And on the receiving end as such BS as the ISG, I'll comment to my hearts content. There was a whole thread dedicated to the ISG nonsense, but the mods shut it down. So, I'll bring it up here. IMO, total bunk that the community at large complains about the nature of the ISG for weeks and NOTHING from Relic. ONE comment about a weird bug for USF and *bam* fixed in 24 hours.

ISGs just own the game completely. Allies can barely advance with them and meanwhile, OKW team just slowly techs up. So, I say that's MORE bugged than a 10 minute, mid game tank or two LATE game doc units.

Why Arguing only on ISG when pack Howi is breaking the game too ? you are a kinda strange fanboy
7 Oct 2015, 09:41 AM

Why Arguing only on ISG when pack Howi is breaking the game too ? you are a kinda strange fanboy

Well, while pack howi is also an issue, it have slower ROF, lower range, higher cost and I have yet to see anyone getting more then 1 while 2-3 ISGs per OKW player in any game mode are kind of a norm.
7 Oct 2015, 09:54 AM

Well, while pack howi is also an issue, it have slower ROF, lower range, higher cost and I have yet to see anyone getting more then 1 while 2-3 ISGs per OKW player in any game mode are kind of a norm.

Insane barrage ability at vet2, good vet 1 ability, good range with barrage, 2 pack howi is not uncommon
7 Oct 2015, 10:26 AM

Thats my man.
7 Oct 2015, 16:31 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Insane barrage ability at vet2, good vet 1 ability, good range with barrage, 2 pack howi is not uncommon

Isn't it still only 3 shells per barrage ?
7 Oct 2015, 21:32 PM

Pak howie is a lot weaker and doesn't get the benefit of the med truck "strat". It's helluva a lot more vulnerable and not as robust. Shot power, sure, it's near on par, but not the unit itself nor being able to be "stationed".

I truly dislike having to use the howies, myself, but there's no other decent counter to the ISGs. Sadly, you have counter arty with arty. I'd rather use the mortar truck, but it can't reach the ISG without really exposing itself.
7 Oct 2015, 23:07 PM
Patrion 28

Isn't it still only 3 shells per barrage ?

with shit scatter to boot, unless it got buffed in the last couple patches.
8 Oct 2015, 00:34 AM

Pak howie is a lot weaker and doesn't get the benefit of the med truck "strat". It's helluva a lot more vulnerable and not as robust. Shot power, sure, it's near on par, but not the unit itself nor being able to be "stationed".

I truly dislike having to use the howies, myself, but there's no other decent counter to the ISGs. Sadly, you have counter arty with arty. I'd rather use the mortar truck, but it can't reach the ISG without really exposing itself.
Weaker? More damage, more pen, more suppression than the ISG (yes, it's possible) and twice the AOE.

And you can easily get 2 of them as USF. I do it plenty myself if I haven't had many squads wiped, and even if I don't, 1 Pack Howitzer to me often seems to beat 2 ISGs.
8 Oct 2015, 08:22 AM

Weaker? More damage, more pen, more suppression than the ISG (yes, it's possible) and twice the AOE.

And you can easily get 2 of them as USF. I do it plenty myself if I haven't had many squads wiped, and even if I don't, 1 Pack Howitzer to me often seems to beat 2 ISGs.

And VET 2 Pack howi barrage is holy molly
8 Oct 2015, 11:45 AM

Play Axis once in your life - any faction. How can you call your opinion a valid one if you played just allied (one faction from 3) and didn't even touch axis?
8 Oct 2015, 11:53 AM

Play Axis once in your life - any faction. How can you call your opinion a valid one if you played just allied (one faction from 3) and didn't even touch axis?

Coming from axis exclusively player who never once in his life played allies :lolol:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
Germany 30
Germany 81
Israel 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %