Login

russian armor

Sniper and mortar strat

B20
5 Oct 2015, 13:25 PM

Hey guys

So, I've notice there have been some questions on the other faction forums regarding ostheer snipers and mortars. It seems this could be a powerful strat vs UKF. 1v1 specifically. However, I can't seem to find any write up on a valid strat for this. Tried a few times myself and got pummeled, so been sticking to my usual MG, Gren, MG, Gren, mortar, Gren, mortar Halftrack, then going to Paks ASAP after that..

Does anyone have advice on how to start for a sniper spam with mortar strat? Perhaps with a replay of possible? Just interested in having a go at this strat to see if viable.

Thanks will appreciate any help with this!

B20
6 Oct 2015, 20:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Oct 2015, 13:25 PMB20
Hey guys

So, I've notice there have been some questions on the other faction forums regarding ostheer snipers and mortars. It seems this could be a powerful strat vs UKF. 1v1 specifically. However, I can't seem to find any write up on a valid strat for this. Tried a few times myself and got pummeled, so been sticking to my usual MG, Gren, MG, Gren, mortar, Gren, mortar Halftrack, then going to Paks ASAP after that..

Does anyone have advice on how to start for a sniper spam with mortar strat? Perhaps with a replay of possible? Just interested in having a go at this strat to see if viable.

Thanks will appreciate any help with this!

Not all at once :jk:
6 Oct 2015, 21:50 PM

I don't see this as hypothetically viable as one does not really have the staying power on the field, nor do they have the capping power. Also a Bren Gun Carrier/AEC will sort of laugh at your audacity.
B20
6 Oct 2015, 22:26 PM

I don't see this as hypothetically viable as one does not really have the staying power on the field, nor do they have the capping power. Also a Bren Gun Carrier/AEC will sort of laugh at your audacity.
You are right! I would imagine one would need to mix in a gren screen (for fausts) and mg to stop rushes. Grens would also need to do capping and sight for snipers and mg.

Thanks for the reply!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS