4 Oct 2015, 12:08 PM
Donator 11

No, they don't need a buff.

then something definetely needs a nerf.
4 Oct 2015, 12:10 PM

then something definetely needs a nerf.

Nerf JT? :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
4 Oct 2015, 12:14 PM

The 2nd and 4th post of this topic... is a pretty good example of the reason why the game is in such a poor state of balance. Because sadly these kinds of people get listened to, far too often.

While i dont think that replay is a good example of how Allies are over performing Axis. (they were flanked ect)...

But generally yeah, Allies > Axis in terms of balance.
4 Oct 2015, 12:23 PM
Patrion 14

Have you seen what a jagdtiger with a 222 vet 2 spotting scope camping next to it can do?

It literally always shoots at max range from across the entire map. It's an monster to kill in 2v2+
4 Oct 2015, 12:28 PM
Donator 11

Nerf JT? :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:

i meant something on ally side :luvCarrot:
4 Oct 2015, 12:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2015, 12:14 PMCorsin
The 2nd and 4th post of this topic... is a pretty good example of the reason why the game is in such a poor state of balance.

Yea.

It have nothing to do with little to no quality threads spammed by terrible players who can't identify issue, can't propose rational solutions and just spam screaming empty statements of "buff buff, nerf nerf" with nothing behind them, backing themselves up with "examples of games" where one side got stomped because of terrible lack of skill/judgement/situational awareness way before anything balance related kicked in.

But yeah, that have to be the replies laughing at OPs who can't make single constructive sentence, much less a whole thread. :loco:
4 Oct 2015, 12:30 PM

Yea.

It have nothing to do with little to no quality threads spammed by terrible players who can't identify issue, can't propose rational solutions and just spam screaming "buff buff, nerf nerf" backing themselves up with "examples of games" where one side got stomped because of terrible lack of skill/judgement/situational awareness way before anything balance related kicked in.

But yeah, that have to be the replies laughing at OPs who can't make single constructive sentence, much less a whole thread. :loco:

You mean like yourself defending the insane partisan dps a week or so back?

Like i said in my first reply, i dont think that replay is a good example of the issues that are wrong with balance.

But they do exist. Leig is currently the only thing keeping axis in team games. Just like Centaur is one of the few things making brits decent in 1v1s.
4 Oct 2015, 12:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2015, 12:30 PMCorsin

You mean like yourself defending the insane partisan dps a week or so back?

And I'm 100% positive you have a quote where I said that 60 dps on 200 mp unit is fine, which you are able to provide to prove that you aren't actually throwing bs again.
4 Oct 2015, 12:38 PM

Yea.

It have nothing to do with little to no quality threads spammed
*Has

And the only thing that nneds a buff is the KT, the nerf should be reverted as it was silly, maybe increase the cost slightly as well.
4 Oct 2015, 12:38 PM

JT just needs its stun removed... then it would be fine. Stun was introduced to balance that it could shot through shot blockers. No need for this unit to keep this annoying stun.
aaa
4 Oct 2015, 12:39 PM

KT and JT needz a buff in a cheating mode. But first both of them must be removed from normal game completely.
4 Oct 2015, 13:30 PM

just check the ocf stats how much winrate allies have.
4 Oct 2015, 13:33 PM

JT just needs its stun removed... then it would be fine. Stun was introduced to balance that it could shot through shot blockers. No need for this unit to keep this annoying stun.

waht do you purpose for vet 5 increased damage or he rounds doesn't matter becasue no one is going to reach it
4 Oct 2015, 13:33 PM

the new squad spacing had a indirect effect the heavies dont kill much as they did before
4 Oct 2015, 13:59 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Buffing Heavies sure as hell is not a good solution to issues with Axis. The real issue with balance is the frequencies of one shot Squad wipes Tanks, which is a much larger issue for Axis than it is Allies. It's always been a problem, but now Allies actually have a viable late game with infantry that aren't completely rubbish at vet3. Unit preservation gets too difficult when at any moment a squad can just get 1 shot by a Sherman or Pack Howitzer for example. I would love to see Tanks accross the board get less AOE in exchange for more accuracy, meaning that tank damage will be more consistent but instawiping a vet 3 squad on full health won't happen, or at least as often. It's how Coh1 had tanks and it was a much better system
4 Oct 2015, 14:06 PM

Nah they used the JT as a frontline tank, wich is why they got outplayed. If the would have parked to JT in their base, it can still shoot near the church on semo winter.
4 Oct 2015, 15:03 PM

dont right click your heavy tanks into the enemy base
4 Oct 2015, 15:12 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

dont right click your heavy tanks into the enemy base

Don't worry, I Q-click.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W