Login

russian armor

Team games gameplay in worst state since launch

PAGES (7)down
7 Oct 2015, 14:53 PM

i dont unerstand you guys.
really i don't

don't you remember the guards motor only meta about 3 months ago?
uncounterable guards + squadwiping unattackable power mortars.

that was far worse, people seem to forget and complain instead very easily

So, because things were bad before, we must put up with it now? Come on man.

I'll argue this is magnitudes worse because ISG's are like snipers that may hide behind shot blockers and utilise their immense range, exerting next to no effort to negate any and all degrees of infantry tactics, and one factions entire play style *cough* emplacements... Even light vehicles to a certain extent. Also more specifically for the thread, GMT wasn't really as much an issue in team games, this ISG wackiness is an endemic plague at every level.
7 Oct 2015, 14:56 PM

When are we nerfing the incendiary grenades?
7 Oct 2015, 16:06 PM

Another idea, if they are going to leave it as is:

Make it have a setup/moveout time and an arc, just like any MGs in the game.

That way it would at least require some micro, and be flankable.
7 Oct 2015, 16:26 PM

Permanently Banned
When are we nerfing the incendiary grenades?

Last patch
7 Oct 2015, 16:39 PM

I was frustrated and whine against this failfish of bullcrap.

Sound like trolling, but I would just say L2Adapt. Every patch having their craziest meta (Lelic finest) anyway.
Spam a crapload of PackHowie and watch the LeiG spammer cry. :foreveralone:

Why? PackHowie skillwipe and pop OKW truck, just like the ML-20 before him, LeiG can't. :foreveralone:
7 Oct 2015, 17:16 PM

I am just not a fun of that crap.
7 Oct 2015, 17:18 PM

not a good idea gameplay wise because okw is already by far the weakest faction and requires more skill than allied skillblobs
8 Oct 2015, 06:24 AM

Volks can already one shot any team weapon or emplacement in the game,

Yes, they can realy do that for you if your opponent is AFK or from a strange reason he forgot to press the "t" key.

can get shrecks that snipe infantry

...Come again? They do...what?! Shrecks have troubles hitting a locomotive these days and you imply that sniping models has such an occurence?

and counter light vehicles,

and the grenade is impossible to predict or dodge if you are a noob.

fixed it for ya.

I don't think they need any more buffs. I'd like to see relic make other OKW units viable again so we can cut back on the volk blobs supported by ISGs, it is getting really stale.

Implementing a serious buff would be a mistake, don't get me wrong. I was implying that they need a verry small one in terms of durability, accuracy or damage against infantry type units.
8 Oct 2015, 14:59 PM

I was frustrated and whine against this failfish of bullcrap.

Sound like trolling, but I would just say L2Adapt. Every patch having their craziest meta (Lelic finest) anyway.
Spam a crapload of PackHowie and watch the LeiG spammer cry. :foreveralone:

Why? PackHowie skillwipe and pop OKW truck, just like the ML-20 before him, LeiG can't. :foreveralone:

So your solution is to either go one specific faction (USF) or go with one of a few commanders in SU just to be able to deal with an OKW stock unit. I have had to go to load outs with at least 2 ML-20 commanders in team games due to need quality long range counters to this BS. It greatly reduces options and walls off so many commander choices which is bad design.
8 Oct 2015, 15:06 PM

So your solution is to either go one specific faction (USF) or go with one of a few commanders in SU just to be able to deal with an OKW stock unit. I have had to go to load outs with at least 2 ML-20 commanders in team games due to need quality long range counters to this BS. It greatly reduces options and walls off so many commander choices which is bad design.

It is not a solution, it is L2Adapt™ :foreveralone:
8 Oct 2015, 15:48 PM

I am just not a fun of that crap.

But you are, apparently fond of bug abuse :huhsign: :loco: :facepalm:

http://www.coh2.org/replay/41494/2-rank-team-vickers-abuse
8 Oct 2015, 18:56 PM

the top 1 AT teams meta strategy for 2v2 is 4-6 leigs with whatever volks to cover as AT into king tiger/jagd tiger depending on map. With an ostheer player providing an spotting scope scout car at vet 2 that can spot the entire map for the leigs.

I am not kidding, this meta is worse than any other meta I have encountered in all the patches of COH 2 I've been through. This shit is hotfix worthy. But I guess we will have to wait 5 months when the game goes limp again because the players don't want to participate in a campfest-attack-move-arty-blob match after match.

i keep looking at top 2vs2 live games and they dont spam these leig. can you show me example of top level games where they do?
8 Oct 2015, 21:03 PM

But you are, apparently fond of bug abuse :huhsign: :loco: :facepalm:

http://www.coh2.org/replay/41494/2-rank-team-vickers-abuse

Fond? If i ever wanted i could abuse much dreadful stuff, which is far less known than a Vickers bug. But i have no desire to spread those bugs. In case of Vickers, it was already well-known.

I just don't play saint and use everything i can to win, with same expectation from my opponents, rightfully so judging from my long playing experience. Everything what in the game is fair, its Relic duty to fix bugs/abuses/op units.

And this thread created exactly for this purpose. To make Relic fix broken stuff.

Now, if you want to derail further just write me a pm, coz those accusations from wannabe white knights have nothing to do with object of discussion. There we can fully discuss morale, ethic and whatever you want.

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2015, 18:56 PMteroja
i keep looking at top 2vs2 live games and they dont spam these leig. can you show me example of top level games where they do?

I seen some of those strats. They work. Just too map dependent. For example, crossing is hell of a indirect spam right now.
9 Oct 2015, 10:07 AM
Honorary Member Badge

By the way, why no Axis faction has the 88? Relic, we asked for this since COH2 beginning. OKW will make good use of that cannon, I promise :D

In what way do you feel that the PAK-43 is not an 88?
9 Oct 2015, 10:44 AM

i dont know but it feels so useless compared to the 88 from vcoh. cant even tell why lol
9 Oct 2015, 12:16 PM

In a way that makes my hand hurt, while facing and re-facing the gun. The 88 is rotating by itself, hehe.

On a more serious note, having a late war axis faction without its emblematic 88, it's like driving a BMW with an 1.2 engine. Makes no sense. In fact pak43 should be replaced with the 88 for OKW.
9 Oct 2015, 12:26 PM

Yup, haven't touched CoH 2 for two weeks now.

The meta is disgusting since UKF released, and the game has never been so buggy and glitched.
Brit Emplacement spam and Ostheer mortar/sniper spam.
Vickers, glider and partisan abuse.
ISG/Pack Howitzer spam.
Centaur.
Churchill Spam that can only be countered with 2 to 3 Heavy TD (Ele + Jagditger) if you manage to get there.
Grenades insta-wiping everything.
Firefly's one shotting Tigers and Panthers with tulips for 100 munis.
Brits godlike off-maps like air superiority and artillery cover (Yeah let me engine damage all of the enemy tanks present in a sector, during a big engagement that means losing it), these are basically I win buttons.
Churchill crocodile to add insult to injury.

It feels I'm playing a WW1 tench warfare game...

Edit: BTW I think the Kv-8 is fine, it's slow and has average armour and HP pool, it's just that the stupid indirect fire combined with OP one click abilities kills any sort of support AT weapons or pshreck blobs that could counter it handedly. The Croc is batsit OP tough.
9 Oct 2015, 13:02 PM

Probably I just suck at the game but me and my mate we can't win anymore.
We hold both fuel points the whole time and push the enemies (double brit) of the map.
Then churchills/centaur arrive, gg. With all the buildings say bye to paks because they can maybe fire a single shot before being wiped.

The pathing is IMO the most frustrating thing about the game atm.

I have to say fuck this game atm. It's no fun anymore.
I know I am no good player but even in our casual rank (> 2.000) we simply get STOMPED every game.
We play with tactics and stuff but the enemy mostly camps out the VP and then gg.
27 Oct 2015, 08:51 AM

Probably I just suck at the game but me and my mate we can't win anymore.
We hold both fuel points the whole time and push the enemies (double brit) of the map.
Then churchills/centaur arrive, gg. With all the buildings say bye to paks because they can maybe fire a single shot before being wiped.

The pathing is IMO the most frustrating thing about the game atm.

I have to say fuck this game atm. It's no fun anymore.
I know I am no good player but even in our casual rank (> 2.000) we simply get STOMPED every game.
We play with tactics and stuff but the enemy mostly camps out the VP and then gg.

If you guys hold both fuels, and they can pull out centaurs then you aren't teching up fast enough and/or not building caches fast enough. Most Brits basically only have one strategy: rush centaur.

There's simply no way they can rush it out before you guys can build pz4/stuG/JPIV if you hold both fuels. Keep an eye on your resource and tech up when you can and you have enough units for map presence.
27 Oct 2015, 10:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Oct 2015, 08:10 AMsteger
Play vCoh? :luvCarrot:

That's an idea actually. I might do just that. Learn again and then play a game that stays the same. Instead of trying to keep up with the the latest cheese to abuse, quickly, before it changes to some other cheese.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS