Login

russian armor

Blobing as whermach = easy game mode

4 Oct 2015, 21:15 PM

i'm not sure what u are talking about...
4Man units don't require micro at all, don't you guys understand?!
4 Oct 2015, 21:21 PM

Permanently Banned
Vs Ostheer blob, go m5 as soviets and spam demos

Vs OKW blob, go maxim spam as soviets and spam demos

Vs Ostheer blob, go aa ht or pak howi as USF and choose assault engies with demos

Vs OKW blob, go 50 cal or pak howi as USF and choose assault engies with demos

Vs Ostheer blob, go Centaur as UKF

Vs OKW blob, go Centaur as UKF

4 Oct 2015, 21:24 PM

Permanently Banned
Hi guys I'm in the point that i don't want to play coh2 anymore couse of that "balance". Rly wtf is this just blob and it's gg... all they have to do is just make grens give them mgs then make some stugs and don't forget to blob pgrens with shreks. Ah i almost forget about that abilities like bomb or cannon run... and they can spam them all the time...

For me there should be some limts on same units or maybe debuff if u have too many same units in small range of each other.

lol this one is fucked somehow
4 Oct 2015, 21:27 PM

Permanently Banned
when you limit the numbers of a unit on the field, every faction will be severely hampered, since almost all factions are build around their basic infantry units, especially USF and Soviets.

This will be a serious nerf to all factions, which will probably ruin the game even further.
4 Oct 2015, 21:31 PM

Lol what? Ostheer can spam call-ins?

The only time I can conceivably spam any sort of off-map is with CAS or deliberate construction of muni caches. In that case, Stuka CAS from Lightning War, Blitzkrieg, or Jaeger Infantry is the go-to spam, but that happens in rare cases.

Also, as a note, *Wehrmacht

Finally, everything suggested here would work to counter blobs. MGs, Pack Howitzer, Centaur, Mines/Demo, etc.

I don't know what your rank is but, typically, as players get higher ranks, blobbing is encountered less often in 1v1s and 2v2s the closer one's rank gets to 1.

Have to call 2 players out for you. CaptainSprice and Paul.a.D
4 Oct 2015, 22:03 PM

Vs Ostheer blob, go m5 as soviets and spam demos

Vs OKW blob, go maxim spam as soviets and spam demos

Vs Ostheer blob, go aa ht or pak howi as USF and choose assault engies with demos

Vs OKW blob, go 50 cal or pak howi as USF and choose assault engies with demos

Vs Ostheer blob, go Centaur as UKF

Vs OKW blob, go Centaur as UKF

did u watched my first replay or the next one ? In this next i build maxims and m5 with quad then i used kv8 to deal with blob but then KT comed out xD... it's rly "funny" and then next KT becouse 1 KT is not enought (as brits i dealed with 3 KTs but as soviets, rly?)...

yeah u are right i watched some games of CaptainSprice... and it's not funny to see blob oh and i was also playing vs him and what he was doing ? yes blobing...
4 Oct 2015, 22:43 PM

Hi guys I'm in the point that i don't want to play coh2 anymore couse of that "balance". Rly wtf is this just blob and it's gg... all they have to do is just make grens give them mgs then make some stugs and don't forget to blob pgrens with shreks. Ah i almost forget about that abilities like bomb or cannon run... and they can spam them all the time...

For me there should be some limts on same units or maybe debuff if u have too many same units in small range of each other.

I also uploaded replay (i'm after some games with blobers so sry for my language in game)

Honestly while balance isn't perfect, blaming your losses on balance will just not help you. This has nothing to do with balance.
4 Oct 2015, 22:59 PM

i'm not sure what u are talking about...

yeah i also use demos but it's not soo great always, in some games i blow up many squads and guess what they still comming like zombie

Im not sure how you have such an issue vs blobs...

Not to sound like an ass but allies have pretty much all the really good blob counters...

Mines (that frequently 1 shot 4 man squads)
Demo Charges
Artillery (ML20-B4-Priest-Sexton-Pakhowi-Katyusha-Scott)
KV-8s
Offmaps - Incendiary, Phosphorus, Straif,
Centaur - Reks all infantry
Zis and SU76 Barrage
M5 Quadcannon that can suppress blobs
And they all have HMG's

The list goes on but i got abit bored...

Point is even soviet dedicated AT has blob solutions on it, so im not sure how you found it difficult to apply one.
4 Oct 2015, 23:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2015, 22:59 PMCorsin

Im not sure how you have such an issue vs blobs...

Not to sound like an ass but allies have pretty much all the really good blob counters...

Mines (that frequently 1 shot 4 man squads)
Demo Charges
Artillery (ML20-B4-Priest-Sexton-Pakhowi-Katyusha-Scott)
KV-8s
Offmaps - Incendiary, Phosphorus, Straif,
Centaur - Reks all infantry
Zis and SU76 Barrage
M5 Quadcannon that can suppress blobs
And they all have HMG's

The list goes on but i got abit bored...

Point is even soviet dedicated AT has blob solutions on it, so im not sure how you found it difficult to apply one.

THIS
5 Oct 2015, 00:45 AM

Why do people even put all this effort into giving such huge replies to posts like this.

Just ignore it for what it is, you aren't going to change OP's mind.
5 Oct 2015, 06:50 AM

Permanently Banned

did u watched my first replay or the next one ? In this next i build maxims and m5 with quad then i used kv8 to deal with blob but then KT comed out xD... it's rly "funny" and then next KT becouse 1 KT is not enought (as brits i dealed with 3 KTs but as soviets, rly?)...

yeah u are right i watched some games of CaptainSprice... and it's not funny to see blob oh and i was also playing vs him and what he was doing ? yes blobing...

I must admit I only watched the first one.. My mistake and my sincerest apologies, I had not seen that you used maxims and an m5. Well vs that kind of spam I don't know what to do either, my only other option would be to spam mines upon demo charges and hope for the mighty wipes.

I understand your frustration, 3 KTs is pretty much unbeatable, 3 tanks with more than 1100 hp sigh. unless you can spam e8s and t34-85s together. KT should be limited to one per player!
5 Oct 2015, 08:48 AM

ISU152 in the late game /thread
5 Oct 2015, 13:44 PM

Why do people even put all this effort into giving such huge replies to posts like this.

oh, ok... good to know xD i don't complain about single units that are op... like that last thing on forum about le.IG 18 or other all that i'm saying that is blobing is op... maybe learn to read ?

I must admit I only watched the first one.. My mistake and my sincerest apologies, I had not seen that you used maxims and an m5. Well vs that kind of spam I don't know what to do either, my only other option would be to spam mines upon demo charges and hope for the mighty wipes.

I understand your frustration, 3 KTs is pretty much unbeatable, 3 tanks with more than 1100 hp sigh. unless you can spam e8s and t34-85s together. KT should be limited to one per player!

np. man i just want to know how to deal with that problem. yeah problem with mines is that u don't have 100% chance that enemy will step on it even if u place them good same with demos sometimes u are just unlucky.
You are so right with that limit on KT becouse some players just sit and wait until they can send KT then next one and maybe 1 more couse why not...
5 Oct 2015, 13:49 PM

Permanently Banned

oh, ok... good to know xD i don't complain about single units that are op... like that last thing on forum about le.IG 18 or other all that i'm saying that is blobing is op... maybe learn to read ?

Something went wrong with the quoting there mate! You quoted me with your own lines and didn't quote me with my actual lines.

Yeah I feel that at the moment, the game comes down to who spams the most cheese in team games and not so much tactics and skill.
5 Oct 2015, 19:02 PM

Thats skill blob. Like lenny´s one
Kappa :snfPeter:
5 Oct 2015, 19:18 PM

Also did u watched my second replay ? no ? so watch it and maybe tell me what to do more

Something went wrong with the quoting there mate! You quoted me with your own lines and didn't quote me with my actual lines.

Yeah I feel that at the moment, the game comes down to who spams the most cheese in team games and not so much tactics and skill.

Yeah i edited that, but look on your post there is also bad quote. Probably when we quote quotes and quotes of that quotes that bugged :P

Yup i have to agree with you, not so much skill required anymore when u blob, which makes me sad becouse it's strategy game not arcade or something like that
5 Oct 2015, 20:01 PM

Permanently Banned

Also did u watched my second replay ? no ? so watch it and maybe tell me what to do more

Yeah i edited that, but look on your post there is also bad quote. Probably when we quote quotes and quotes of that quotes that bugged :P

Yup i have to agree with you, not so much skill required anymore when u blob, which makes me sad becouse it's strategy game not arcade or something like that

I agree mate, it makes me sad as well. But we can live through the dark days! We must hold on a little longer until Nirvana provides us with balance of the heavens!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★