Login

russian armor

Blobing as whermach = easy game mode

3 Oct 2015, 23:10 PM

Hi guys I'm in the point that i don't want to play coh2 anymore couse of that "balance". Rly wtf is this just blob and it's gg... all they have to do is just make grens give them mgs then make some stugs and don't forget to blob pgrens with shreks. Ah i almost forget about that abilities like bomb or cannon run... and they can spam them all the time...

For me there should be some limts on same units or maybe debuff if u have too many same units in small range of each other.

I also uploaded replay (i'm after some games with blobers so sry for my language in game)
3 Oct 2015, 23:15 PM

Put democharges on important cap points and in chokepoints.
Democharges are just lovely. You should always put lots of demos down.

3 Oct 2015, 23:23 PM

Any sort of blobbing has serious hard counters. Focus on using suppression, mortars and weapons like the AA halftracks, grenades (throwing a smoke grenade at a blob means until he clears it entirely only a portion of his army can shoot at you, allowing you to isolate and focus fire down individual units) and flamers.

Just learning to use suppression effectively will force him to split his units or try and focus fire the machine gun. If you use appropriate cover and support this isn't very effective. A squad of shocktroops and a maxim can take on 3-4 grenadiers easily if he's dumb enough to move them all in a blob.
3 Oct 2015, 23:40 PM

Have you tried mines?

They obliterate squads now.

Or you could always use the USF pack howitzer, its the LIEG equivalent of the infantry rapomatic gameplay Relic appears to love. Instant pin? Check. Massive supression? Check. 100% accuracy? Check. Squads punished? Check.

3 Oct 2015, 23:43 PM

Mines too, lost of mines. Blobbers tend to be the more mindless of players and they rarely think to add a minesweeper engi to the blob.
3 Oct 2015, 23:44 PM

I used demos wiped like 3 squads of 1 wh and maybe 2 of next one but it rly didn't helped too much...

Have you tried mines?

They obliterate squads now.

Or you could always use the USF pack howitzer, its the LIEG equivalent of the infantry rapomatic gameplay Relic appears to love. Instant pin? Check. Massive supression? Check. 100% accuracy? Check. Squads punished? Check.

i placed demos but not so many mines if i remember well and i was playing as soviet so no howizers
4 Oct 2015, 00:45 AM

I'm surprised this is still an issue in 2v2 :D
4 Oct 2015, 05:06 AM
Donator 11

Blobbing is frustrating but rather than venting here try making a post in the strategy section of the forum. You will get better answers there :)
4 Oct 2015, 07:07 AM

Permanently Banned

Or just use centaur if you're playing brits, lol. It comes so early, it's a win button for brits
4 Oct 2015, 07:09 AM

aaa
4 Oct 2015, 07:22 AM

variuos pgrens blobs are only countered by KV8 with support.
No other tanks can counter that even with mg and double heavy mortar behind.
The only good thing that pgren blobs are late game blobs
4 Oct 2015, 07:34 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Ah i almost forget about that abilities like bomb or cannon run... and they can spam them all the time...

Lol what? Ostheer can spam call-ins?

The only time I can conceivably spam any sort of off-map is with CAS or deliberate construction of muni caches. In that case, Stuka CAS from Lightning War, Blitzkrieg, or Jaeger Infantry is the go-to spam, but that happens in rare cases.

Also, as a note, *Wehrmacht

Finally, everything suggested here would work to counter blobs. MGs, Pack Howitzer, Centaur, Mines/Demo, etc.

I don't know what your rank is but, typically, as players get higher ranks, blobbing is encountered less often in 1v1s and 2v2s the closer one's rank gets to 1.
4 Oct 2015, 17:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2015, 07:09 AMRMMLz
PackHowi, Katyusha.

yeah i couldn't do it becouse enemy had stugs, and i didn't had too much AT so i was makeing su76 and su85

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Oct 2015, 07:22 AMaaa
variuos pgrens blobs are only countered by KV8 with support.
No other tanks can counter that even with mg and double heavy mortar behind.
The only good thing that pgren blobs are late game blobs

i used kv8 with first 1 i rushed a bit too hard so stugs destroyed that but next kvs was soo hardly raped :/

Lol what? Ostheer can spam call-ins?

The only time I can conceivably spam any sort of off-map is with CAS or deliberate construction of muni caches. In that case, Stuka CAS from Lightning War, Blitzkrieg, or Jaeger Infantry is the go-to spam, but that happens in rare cases.

Also, as a note, *Wehrmacht

Finally, everything suggested here would work to counter blobs. MGs, Pack Howitzer, Centaur, Mines/Demo, etc.

I don't know what your rank is but, typically, as players get higher ranks, blobbing is encountered less often in 1v1s and 2v2s the closer one's rank gets to 1.

watch replay... for me it's spaming call-ins when he can almost all the time use Bombing Strike and that JU-87 Anti-Tank Strafe

4 Oct 2015, 19:09 PM

How do you counter anything at all

>Demo traps

See below for a game where I used demo traps to control the field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFnqltQxVQ

then google CoH 2 Demo-trap play list to find 100 videos of blobbers being punished for doing their evil shiz.
4 Oct 2015, 19:14 PM

nerf ostheer grens so they cant blob :guyokay:
4 Oct 2015, 19:37 PM

Nerf grens, grens OP, you heard it here first #2
4 Oct 2015, 21:05 PM

How do you counter anything at all

>Demo traps

See below for a game where I used demo traps to control the field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFnqltQxVQ

then google CoH 2 Demo-trap play list to find 100 videos of blobbers being punished for doing their evil shiz.

I will try it out.

nerf ostheer grens so they cant blob :guyokay:

i didn't said that grens are op only thing i'm saying is that BLOB OF grens/pgrens is op and brainless and don't requires micro at all or on rly low lvl so... also if there would be DEBUFF that works on the same basis buff on grens (Panzer elite fraction) in coh1 vanilla (so more units of same type nearby less accuercy and maybe dmg)

Nerf grens, grens OP, you heard it here first #2

and again learn to read i didn't said that grens are op look up...

And another "funny" game with blobers...

4 Oct 2015, 21:07 PM

4Man units don't require micro at all, don't you understand?!
4 Oct 2015, 21:08 PM

blobbing Kappa
4 Oct 2015, 21:11 PM

4Man units don't require micro at all, don't you understand?!

i'm not sure what u are talking about...

blobbing Kappa

yeah i also use demos but it's not soo great always, in some games i blow up many squads and guess what they still comming like zombie
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★