Login

russian armor

British Teching Bug

2 Oct 2015, 20:15 PM

This is a weird one. Occasionally while playing British I am unable to tech to tier 3. This occurs if I select an early game upgrade such as 5 man squads, AEC, etc. The tier 3 upgrade gets grayed out and reads "Requires: no other upgrades". Now this doesn't happen always, so it's hard to reproduce, but so far it's happened to me 3 times while playing the British.

Has anyone else experienced this bug?
2 Oct 2015, 20:20 PM

Yup. And I lost that game due to this.
1 of 5 Relic postsRelic 2 Oct 2015, 20:21 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Oct 2015, 20:15 PMSully
This is a weird one. Occasionally while playing British I am unable to tech to tier 3. This occurs if I select an early game upgrade such as 5 man squads, AEC, etc. The tier 3 upgrade gets grayed out and reads "Requires: no other upgrades". Now this doesn't happen always, so it's hard to reproduce, but so far it's happened to me 3 times while playing the British.

Has anyone else experienced this bug?

If you could post a replay that it has happened to you in that would help me look into it.

I've tried a few times doing what you described and haven't been able to reproduce it.
2 Oct 2015, 20:24 PM
2 of 5 Relic postsRelic 2 Oct 2015, 20:27 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Thanks! I will take a look.
2 Oct 2015, 20:29 PM

Thanks! I will take a look.
Thanks. Patch date?:romeoMug::snfPeter:
2 Oct 2015, 20:37 PM

You pay for tier 3 it unlocks and not unlocks and it will say sorry we cant build it agains because you already build it , but you cant make units from it :/
2 Oct 2015, 20:37 PM

I have a replay from it too i can show you it in sunday
2 Oct 2015, 20:42 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

If you could post a replay that it has happened to you in that would help me look into it.

I've tried a few times doing what you described and haven't been able to reproduce it.

Starting the British T2 upgrade during the first frozen seconds of a match results the T2 building never self-constructing while the upgrade itself keeps progressing. Not sure if you guys can simulate that though.
3 of 5 Relic postsRelic 2 Oct 2015, 20:46 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Alright I am able to reproduce Hector's replay, it looks like if you land the glider at the right spot it will block the building from upgrading (not 100% if this is causing it just my guess).

Sully, when you had this issue occur did you have a glider land near the building as well?
2 Oct 2015, 20:46 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I just had this same problem in a game. Very strange bug.
2 Oct 2015, 21:06 PM

Alright I am able to reproduce Hector's replay, it looks like if you land the glider at the right spot it will block the building from upgrading (not 100% if this is causing it just my guess).

Sully, when you had this issue occur did you have a glider land near the building as well?

No, when it happened to me there were no gliders deployed at all. I simply upgraded either 5 man squads or AEC, then upgraded to tier 3. Once the tier 3 upgrade completed it was grayed out and red "Requires: no other upgrades" and no units were able to be built from the tier 3 structure.
4 of 5 Relic postsRelic 2 Oct 2015, 21:10 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Oct 2015, 21:06 PMSully

No, when it happened to me there were no gliders deployed at all. I simply upgraded either 5 man squads or AEC, then upgraded to tier 3. Once the tier 3 upgrade completed it was grayed out and red "Requires: no other upgrades" and no units were able to be built from the tier 3 structure.

Alright, when you get this to happen again the way you're describing it could you link me the replay please. I think your issue is different from the one Hector was experiencing...
2 Oct 2015, 21:11 PM

You pay for tier 3 it unlocks and not unlocks and it will say sorry we cant build it agains because you already build it , but you cant make units from it :/
Well it doesn't say sorry. And yes, the glider is not causing this from my experience as well.
3 Oct 2015, 00:26 AM

Alright, when you get this to happen again the way you're describing it could you link me the replay please. I think your issue is different from the one Hector was experiencing...

Sure, will do. Thanks for your prompt response by the way.
3 Oct 2015, 00:39 AM

I had a teching issue that's similar one day. I teched to first building and I wasn't allowed to tech to the second. I figured out this was due to me playing a custom map on specific starting positions. In that case, it was Gilroy's Harbor, position 1. I contacted the map maker on steam and he was able to fix it. Maybe it's something like that?
3 Oct 2015, 06:53 AM

It happened on "tourney map" and automatch map arnhem checpoint so no its not problem of costum maps :(
4 Oct 2015, 08:06 AM

Yestarsay it happened in automatch so I lost game because of it. Just dropped AT gun from British ressuply doctrine or something like that, just landed between two buildings and blocking to build next tier. Also, AT gun couldn't escape. I only got screenshot from that incident.
4 Oct 2015, 18:39 PM

Well what ever it is it has affected world builder too as after 10 seconds it just bugsplats I cannot do anything.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★