Login

russian armor

Vcoh Input Worse in NSV?

2 Oct 2015, 07:46 AM

In the steam version I consistently have units not going where told, its like the steam port has some serious packet loss issues or something. I don't notice it on infantry or vehicles because I've gotten in the habbit of spamming a few movement orders, but on things I only give 1 order to (like relocating MG or ATG)they consistently ignore commands. I don't mean occasionally either, several times per game in long games. Just gets really frustrating because I know I've lost advantages in possible base pin situations where the MG didn't move up where I told it, or had AT guns derping around when I needed them to move. I don't remember this being an issue in the Relic Online days, but started noticing this all the time after we got that New Steam Version garbage. Is Relic ever going to do some fixes? I don't expect another balance patch, but making the game work correctly is another story.
2 Oct 2015, 09:31 AM

In the steam version I consistently have units not going where told, its like the steam port has some serious packet loss issues or something. I don't notice it on infantry or vehicles because I've gotten in the habbit of spamming a few movement orders, but on things I only give 1 order to (like relocating MG or ATG)they consistently ignore commands. I don't mean occasionally either, several times per game in long games. Just gets really frustrating because I know I've lost advantages in possible base pin situations where the MG didn't move up where I told it, or had AT guns derping around when I needed them to move. I don't remember this being an issue in the Relic Online days, but started noticing this all the time after we got that New Steam Version garbage. Is Relic ever going to do some fixes? I don't expect another balance patch, but making the game work correctly is another story.

dont think so never had the same problems.

only sometimes when 1 player is hard lagging.
but u are right a correct running version would be nice.
2 Oct 2015, 11:17 AM

Do you give those "fail" orders through tactical map ?
When I got back to vcoh after steam version, I remember that the game felt different and that units didnt do what I wanted them to do.

But now, I got used to it.

IF you experience this during tact map movement, it's because units are told to attack/move in the tac map and not only move how it used to be before steam.
2 Oct 2015, 17:43 PM

Its MG and AT gun drag face commands that give me issues
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight