Login

russian armor

OCF is great for coh2

1 Oct 2015, 17:53 PM

I was really impressed with the tournament and community. The hours of exciting game play between competitors and high energy commentary really complemented the complex strategy that coh2 involves. For example potentially somebody completely unaware of coh2 could watch a match at high level play, pick up the basics and enjoy it.

Also the production value of the streams and VODs makes it a lot easier to introduce friends that are intimidated by RTS style games to get into coh2, and I hope others agree.

Thank you to the community and everybody involved with OCF for the great tournament.
1 Oct 2015, 17:55 PM

Impressed with the community. That's a first. :foreveralone:

As a side note I was also impressed at the dedication of the community we have, for the majority of it. There are however, some heretics and issues that must be sorted. :snfPeter:
1 Oct 2015, 18:04 PM
Donator 22

That's great, if you enjoyed OCF, and want to get involved in competitive COH2 play, stick around and visit http://one4one-esports.com/ We will be hosting all kinds of tourneys/events for the community!
4 Oct 2015, 11:35 AM
Patrion 310

I love when new players join COH2.org with that positive attitude. Dont let the COH2 naysayers get to you.
4 Oct 2015, 14:48 PM

Love it as well! I missed the live shows, so I'm catching up on YouTube!

Ami asked for scenes of comfort enjoying the games on big screen in living rooms - here is one from Eindhoven county ;)

4 Oct 2015, 15:12 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

It was a lot of fun to be a part of OCF. Star Crossed Cup 4 looks like it should be really good, too! I like that there are still shoutcasts coming out from OCF. ATR has really been putting in a lot of work over on his channel.

It's also worth mentioning that Relic did some pretty cool stuff with OCF, so I hope that they will do more to foster similar events in the future.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★